How I Got Even with My Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of the story of Alex and Karen.
2.1k words
4.48
22.9k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a hard time deciding on which category to put this chapter under, but ultimately decided to stick with same category for the entire story. Endings are always hard to write, and often change as the story progresses. Alex and Karen had their own ideas for what should happen. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it :)

*****

All the way home I thought, "Oh my God! What have I done? I just raped my boss!" It was the most amazing sex I had ever had, but she was an unwilling participant. My life is over. I came inside her. If she goes to the police, I'm going to jail. That was the stupidest thing I have EVER done! I'm finished.

Should I start packing? Should I move to a different state? I didn't know what to do. I paced the apartment as I replayed the events over and over in my mind. The sex was amazing. Thoughts of Karen danced through my head. Her eyes, her smile, her legs, her pussy ... how it tasted, smelled and felt. I couldn't imagine not spending the rest of my life with her.

Holy fuck! Why hadn't I realized it sooner? I was in love with her. The leaping heart. The jealousy. These were new feelings for me, because love was a new emotion for me. I had completely fucked up. I had raped the woman I loved, and completely destroyed any chance I had of being with her.

What was I going to do? I couldn't talk to anyone about this. Not even Sam. Could she possibly forgive me? Who was I kidding? I had fucked up everything!

I didn't even bother going to work the next day. I knew I would be fired, if not arrested. I waited for the knocking on the door. I waited for the police to arrive. They never came. I searched the want ads. There were no jobs available in my line of work, not that I could apply for any of them. I had completely ruined any chance of getting a good reference. The only job that I could possibly get hired to do was stripping. I didn't need a reference for that.

That afternoon, I received an email from Karen. I was nervous as hell. I didn't want to open it. Was it a letter of termination? Oh God! What had I done? After about an hour, and four shots of whiskey, I worked up the nerve to open it:

*****

Dear Alex,

I hope you are feeling well. I was surprised that you were a no show for work today. As you know, the policy is that you give notice if you are going to be absent from work. I do not wish to tarnish your record by giving you a formal reprimand. Please contact me by the end of the day, so that I know that you are ok. It is important to me that all of my employees are in good health.

Sincerely,

Karen

******

Once again, this woman had thrown me a curve ball. I had not only feared for my job, but my freedom. I had done the worst thing a man could do to a woman, and she sends me an email asking me if I'M OK. This woman was a marvel.

******

Dear Karen,

I felt horrible last night, and did not sleep well. When I awoke this morning, I was not feeling well enough to come into work. I apologize for not contacting you. I was unsure if I should contact you. I have never taken a day off. I didn't know the procedure.

Sincerely,

Alex

*******

There. I think I implied what was going through my mind and, should anyone else read it, they would simply think I was talking about being sick.

Several hours later I received the following email on my personal account:

******

Meet me at my house at 7 pm

Address attached with google map

******

Whoa! I was not expecting that! How can my life have changed so much in just 24 hours? From being worried about losing my job or going to jail to being invited to her house.

Was this a trap? Was she going to have the police there to watch me be arrested? I didn't know what to expect. Was it going to be a romantic interlude? Was she going to try to reinstate her rules? Were we just going to talk? Was she going get even with me for yesterday? I was prepared for anything, and I deserved whatever she gave me.

I was in love with her, and I would accept whatever decision she made. Remembering her scent, I stopped by the flower shop on the way to her house and picked out a dozen red roses. I arrived at her home at 6:55. I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect, but I was going to bare my heart and hope she didn't crush it.

My pulse was racing as I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. She opened the door in a sheer robe. I could see the bruises on her neck and hips that I had left. My cock and heart reacted immediately. She invited me in, accepted the flowers, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to find a vase. There was a hint of roses lingering in the house, yet not from the ones I gave her.

I began to speak, "Karen, I can't believe you invited me here after what I did to you last night. I am so sor-"

She put a finger to my lips and said, "Don't. I have something to show you."

She guided me over to the couch, and turned on the TV. She then started a DVD of a cage fight. Yet another surprise. This woman was into fighting, too! I started to watch the fights. The first one was of a couple of middleweights. It was a good fight. Short, but good. The surprises with this woman never cease.

The next fight was of two women. My first thought was, "Hot". Then I looked closer. One of them was Karen! "You were a cage fighter?!?!" I exclaimed. She simply smiled and said, "Just watch". The other woman looked to be twice her size.

I was mesmerized. My Karen. A cage fighter. When the bell rang, the fighters came out and touched gloves. Karen calmly walked around, eyeing her opponent. Her opponent looked very confident and arrogant. She must have thought that her size would either intimidate Karen or be to her advantage. Karen threw a couple of fake jabs and kicks. I knew immediately what she was doing. She was opening up the other woman's defenses.

Karen then "appeared" to drop her guard. Tempting her opponent to attempt an attack. She got what she wanted. The other woman came at her with a powerful cross. Karen dodged the attack, and went in to clench her opponent around the waist and took her down to the ground. The crowd exploded. She was in her opponent's guard. Again, this was no challenge for Karen. She tantalized her opponent with her arm causing her opponent to attempt a triangle. Karen knew this is what she would do. She quickly tossed the woman's leg aside moved into side mount, then used her shoulder in the woman's neck to distract her as she got into a full mount position.

What happened after that was a blur of punches and elbows, and it was over in less than a minute. I just sat there with my mouth open. I blinked and looked at Karen in a whole new light. She just sat there with a knowing smile, then turned off the TV.

She then moved to her kitchen table, sat on it and said, "Now come at me like you did last night". Guilt built up in my stomach and my heart ached. My eyes began to water up. She looked at me with her kind eyes, "No, no, no. Don't feel bad. Seriously. I mean it. Come at me." I moved in to kiss her. She kissed me passionately, demanding. That was all I needed.

I lost all my senses again. She tore my shirt off. I went to remove her robe, and she stopped my hands. I tried to force it, but she kept slipping under them and I couldn't get to it. I tried to move between her legs, and she snapped them shut. I went to pry them open. She quickly snaked one around the back of my knee and before I knew it, I was on my back on the floor with her sitting on my face. Happy to please her, I went to work.

I tried to shift her off me, so I could flip her on her back. She wouldn't budge. Deciding she wanted to play, I used my strength, planted my feet and began to shift upward. She spun around and pinned my hips. She was lightning quick. Again, she had amazed me. She rode my face to climax.

As she was coming down, I realized that she allowed me to "rape" her last night. She could have demolished me at any moment during my assault. Puzzled, I sat up and just looked at her. She propped herself up on her elbow and said, "If you had waited around long enough last night, I would've said, 'It's about damn time!' "

"What?!?! Why did you let me think I was raping you?"

"You want the truth, Alex? The whole truth?"

"Yes! Please! I've been in turmoil for months!"

She flashed that smile. "From the moment I interviewed you, I knew I wanted you. Not as a 'boy toy', but for keeps. I also knew that women would just throw themselves at you. If I had done that, you would never have fallen for me. The only way I could make you mine was to 'dominate' you, so to speak. To make you think of me, and only me. I had to take every other woman off your mind. I had to make myself your obsession. First, you needed to want me. Then you needed to think you could have me, but couldn't. Then you needed to taste me, but be denied. Until it drove you to desperate measures. Once you had lost all control around me, then you would be mine. Now, it's my turn to be vulnerable. Did it work?"

I had planned to bare my heart to this woman. She had laid a trap for me from the moment she had met me. She had manipulated me the entire time, yet she never once lied. I scooped her into my arms, and began to carry her into the bedroom. I started to ask her which direction to go; then noticed a trail of rose petals, and began to follow them. They led me straight to the bedroom; which was lit with candles.

I laid her down gently on the bed. I began passionately kissing her. Then I went to her neck; licking and nibbling. Her nipples became hard. I toyed with them with my thumbs. My fingers began to enter her. I slowly worked my fingers in and out of her until my cock was aching.

She sat up, unbuttoned my pants and helped me out of the rest of my clothes. She then softly kissed the head of my cock. Good Lord! I just realized she hadn't done this, yet. If she was half as good at this as everything else ...

She slowly took the head into her mouth and began to flick her tongue across the tip ... yep. I was in heaven. Slowly, torturously, she began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth. She moved her head up and down on the shaft. I was really close to cumming. She then stuck it all the way down her throat and began to hum. I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. I soon erupted in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

"I love you, Karen"

"I love you too, Alex"

We began to kiss some more. Our hands exploring each others bodies. I was surprised at how quickly I regained my stiffness. I slowly entered her. She was still magnificently tight. This time, she wrapped her legs around me, and rocked with me. I couldn't believe that it could be better than the last time. I was able to take it slow this time, as I knew that this would not be the last, and that we had all night. I brought her to two more climaxes before I felt my own begin to build. I began to move more quickly inside of her. She felt so wonderful. This time we climaxed together. As she bit down on my neck, she said, "You are mine."