All Comments on 'How I Got Even with My Boss Ch. 04'

by SadisticAngel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

This was definitely NOT the ending I was expecting! Karen played Alex like a guitar, and he fell for it every step of the way. I really liked it!

Although, I do think it's in the wrong category.

SadisticAngelSadisticAngelalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Ooo! A comment!

I'm really glad you liked it! I know there are many that won't, but this is how it ends.

I know this didn't exactly fall into this category, but putting it under any other category would have spoiled the surprise ending. To myself, I rationalized putting it under this category by his anguish at the beginning, then her "wrestling" him into submission toward the end.

In my mind ... eh ... close enough ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just blasted through the whole story. This was a good quick read. Very nice first post and the twist was fun. I look forward to more stories from you. Now that you have gotten your feet wet, jump on in! I would love to read a more in depth story from you, although, quickies are fun! ;)

SadisticAngelSadisticAngelalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the words of encouragement

I have a few more ideas for erotica, but my mind is travelling in the book direction. I chose this venue to "test the waters". I will most likely post a few more stories, and you can almost guarantee there will be a twist ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

Nice short sharp read, with a nice twist at the end .

Looking forward to your next submission

veronicavaughnveronicavaughnover 10 years ago
Short but Full of Action!

Hi there!

Your title is what captured my attention with the short descriptions. Having it into 4 chapters was awesome. It was perfect. Not too short or long, yet it was full of just the right pieces to give me such visuals! It was just what I was looking for!

Great work, I hope you have more like this FANTASTIC!!! Made me hot :D

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read Good Ending****

Good series could have did without chapter 3 but you cleaned it up pretty good. Thanks for sharing. This was a very different storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love, love, love her. I commented on the previous chapters. Look at the dates. She won and he has the best boss and love he could have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous