How I Lost my Virginity

Story Info
She met him at the rodeo.
922 words
2.97
90k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have here completely true story of how I first lost it. I swear, I couldn’t make this one up if I tried!

I met James at the local rodeo in town, and fell instantly in love. He was so dreamy, with his long shaggy hair and ripped concert T-shirt. He was every father’s nightmare for his daughter, and it drove me wild! A friend introduced us, and we hit it off right away.

After about a week of talking almost nonstop on the phone, I was able to meet him in town at the park. We had the usual awkward make-out sessions for a while since I was completely inexperienced. After a while we decided to go somewhere a little more secluded so we could bealone. This romantic place of solitude wound up being a cubby-like space right under the bridge, at the top of a long concrete slope leading down to the river. The sound of cars and tucks moving overhead made for a less than sensual backdrop.

James was patient with me and understood that I was nervous. So we sat up on that ledge for some time, and I snuggled with him and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. It’s hard to explain just what it was, but something about him set parts of me aflame that I never gave a second thought to in the past. He would reach up into my shirt and play with my breasts, running his fingers over my nipples and kissing up and down my neck. He had a way of knowing just when was the perfect time to tell me I was pretty and that I turned him on. I didn’t understand what was happening, but he set me into a dreamlike state where nothing except him and me mattered.

He reached down to my shorts and started unbuttoning them just enough for his hand to slide in. I was mortified, but trusted that he knew what he was doing. He rubbed his fingers on my clit a little as I moaned with pleasure. I had never had another person touch me like that before and it was absolutely lovely. He then asked me if I would like to have sex with him. I shyly shook my head no and asked if we could just kiss some more.

He kept his patience and continued to kiss me and lightly fondle me for a while longer. Then he looked at me with that special look in his eyes and said to me, “Will you give me head?” I was so shocked, I didn’t say anything for several minutes. Finally I got up the courage to reply, “What does that mean?” I was instantly embarrassed and wished I was dead on the spot, but he took the time to not-so-tactfully explain that he wanted me to suck his dick. Words cannot describe how disgusted I was at this idea. I said no and tried not to show how grossed out I was. He seemed a little disappointed, and I didn’t want to ruin what was happening with him right then.

I undid his pants and took off my shorts and slowly climbed on top of him. I was a little worried about it hurting because I had heard so many stories of how much it hurt and how sometimes girls would bleed their first time. I gritted my teeth and braced myself for some pain. Nothing happened.

I wasn’t sure at first if he was even in me because I didn’t feel anything. I want to make sure I stress at this point that James was a pretty good guy and I had loads of fun hanging out and talking with him. The only problem was that he was terrible at sex. I pretended it did something for me, though, because he seemed to be enjoying himself.

After we parted for the afternoon I went home with mixed feelings about what I had just experienced. I was partly excited about losing my virginity to someone as sexy as James, but also terribly disappointed. I decided that maybe it just wasn’t a good day, and that I would give him another chance before I gave up on a good first sexual experience.

In the weeks to come I would give James three more chances to prove himself, but they were all bad. I was still madly in love with him, but I wonder how much of that was real love and how much was infatuation with the person who I had my first intimate experience with.

* * * * *

I stayed friends with James for only a few months after our first afternoon together. I’m not sure what happened, but we drifted apart. I always blamed it on him, because it seemed like he was pushing me away. Hardly a day went by that I didn’t think about him and let my unprovoked hatred for him fester. A few years later our paths were pushed together by a friend we shared. We had both grown up and learned a lot during our time apart, and we picked right up where we left off. On our second date we wound up in bed together, and it was amazing. I don’t know who taught him what he did to me that night, but they have my eternal gratitude. We have been seriously dating for a year now, and I am certain that he is the one I want to eventually marry.