All Comments on 'How I Took My Brother'

by Chased

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BlueFinchBlueFinchover 16 years ago
Wrong Catagory

Should really have been in non-consential/reluctant. As that is the key plot point of the story. Personally not my kind of thing, but may appeal more to people who like more 'rape-esque' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy!

I wonder what she will do with rick? I wonder if a DP is in the works? Pregnant? Wil she lactate? I can only find out if you write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy as hell

I like a story where the girl makes the guys give up control. You guys are nuts if you didn't like it. You better write another one. I wanna know what happens with Rick! Is she going to have sex with rick? Is jay gonna have sex with rick? Hurry up and write another!

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
So then...

...where's this going next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
category is mind control...

I had feeling if there was drugs involved she used to mentally to make him do things...so mind control necessary.

What happens to Lizzie and Rick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 FUCKING STARS!!!!!!!!!

This story sets fire on Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Lizzie is definitely one manipulative, twisted minded b*tch but her drive and determination was a huge turn on. Good story. Disturbing but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

If this happened what I'd do to see that video!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kool

Good one .....good for her...i bet I know where there from ...lol and itd not down south.but up north like say MN....

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
Great!

This is one twisted sick bitch, and I bet that she leave with the bestfriend of the brother, cause he wanted some of her.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
This is the real ' Twisted Sister '

Wrong & nice- all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think it is in the correct category.....

incest trumps non consentual in most people's minds as most taboo.

This is the exact reason why I've suggested to this site that they should allow 3 tags for category. The act of sex rarely falls into one category.

salemwinchestersalemwinchesteralmost 11 years ago
I liked it but...

It could have been alot longer & more in-depth. Like talk about the morning after. I think a re-rite would be the thing to do because the premise is good but not the execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EVEN AN ASSHOLE DOESN;T DESERVE TO BE RAPED!!!!!!

smelled of bounce and masculine skin (Bounce)

Lizzie's college graduation . . . in a few days when she turned 19 ???

(-S) (s)tudent(-s) (-C) (c)ouncil (-P) (p)resident, (-B) (b)asketball star, (-P) (p)rom (-K) (k)ing

(-B) (b)rother

smile that (much) more devilish

The hostilities she hurdled towards him (hurled)

she heard the front door closed (close)

remembered working (the) cash (register) at the convenience store

her own arousal started (-to take place)

she knows better then to interfere (than)

Lizzie ducked behind the suit jacked (jacket)

To her (Lizzie’s) surprise, (-she) (the blonde) didn't even realize

She's an ugly old Bitch (bitch)

Man, your nasty!" (you’re)

Getting Lindsey (Lizzie) something for her birthday

I am just gonna run to Wally world (World)

My parents are leaving under the pretension that I am having a party (pretense)

Leaving her and Jay alone (-in wait of) (waiting for) their party guests

milling about sipping alcohol beverages (alcoholic)

$200 FOR TWO PILLS???????

Lizzie grounded up the tablets (ground)

poured them into their respective drinks, making sure (-it) (they) dissolved.

She (-traveled) (went) downstairs

drawing her tongue against his in a sensual dual (duel)

diving headfirst into her overhead pussy (?????)

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
IF YOUR FUCKING NORMAL

you graduate college at 22. 19 if you are some kind of genius, so bro is a senior with a year to finish. this story begs stupid...

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
BEST GUESS

bro is a scum of the earth man whore and sis want to make money on the streets and needs a pimp (bro?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real head scratcher

Why would she want a scum of the earth man whore? He showed her ZERO respect. I just don't get it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another

CHILD who is so demented thinks the world cannot exist without drugs, even when "typing" what was suppose to be a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, couldn't finish. Was bugged by the references to her graduating college, but she just turned 19. Yeah, even at 21, not many finish college. So, the whole story was ruined by inconsistencies and impossibilities. From the other comments, didn't miss much. Proofreading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
1 star

Dumped almost immediately. College grad at 19 and bro was 21??? Are you on drugs author??? Or just too stupid to walk around unsupervised?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Apparently you were on LSD and MaryJane when you wrote this.......

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a grotesque story and total morons as the mc. Bet the writer is just as ignorant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous