All Comments on 'How It All Began'

by kappacino

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TotalSlutTotalSlutalmost 17 years ago
Pretty Good - Got me HARD

Nice story, a few typo's, but then doesn't everybody's?

I've got say, I've been there - the cinema, the saunas, the wife and kids. But at least I know I'm a queer slut - it's the happy husband that's the lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!!!

Oh my god!! I would love to be used like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

That is soooooooooooo me!!! Everytime I am out getting used, I allways say I'm not gay! And I am 57 and have been doing the same stuff as you since I was 13.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That was so good.

I really liked that. I be alot people people feel that way, i do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I wish that I could be you.

This was nice and thank you for the writting.

Take Care

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRIEFLY

I too was seduced, not really against my will, on the back row of an old cinema showing porn. knee contact led to a hand opening my fly and taking my smallish cock out, then wanking me. In the throes of a great cum, he slid me to the floor between his legs and pushed his cock into my mouth. basically he fucked my mouth and throat then filled my stomach. he got up and left and after a couple of minutes I went to the toilet to clean up. There I ended up bent over a toilet bowl as two guys fucked me for the first time. Went back many times since. lots of sweaty detail missing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkappacino@kappacino
Hi thanks for reading my stories. Whilst there are some elements of truth the majority are fantasies from the deep recesses of my imagination and I hope the variety that gets posted here adds to your enjoyment. I have always enjoyed reading erotica and now that i am actua...