How it all Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erik," Nikolaus said quietly after Erik stopped speaking. "Erik, I'm coming home. Can you tell the family and our investors that for me? I need three months. I have to help a dying friend settle his affairs, but I'll be back in about three months."

"Ari Simonian is dying?" Erik asked, shocked.

"What?" Nikolaus wasn't sure that he understood Erik's question. How could he know Ari Simonian? How did he guess that he was dying?

"Your dying friend? Is it Ari Simonian? We've seen you...together... with his wife..."

"You've seen me?"

"Yes, he's really very famous...how do they say it? A-List? And there are pictures of you and him on the Internet and in all the magazines."

There was an awkward pause; and a hint of hurt accusation, "Are you sleeping with him, Nikolaus?"

"What! No!" Nikolaus was genuinely shocked by the question.

"The wife then..." It wasn't really a question.

"Look, Erik, don't bother to say anything...Just tell everyone that I have to tie up some business here but that I'll be along shortly."

"Shall I tell them that you're working with Ari Simonian? That ought to reassure the investors and impress your father."

"No, please don't mention him at all."

Nikolaus could see why his father loved having Erik around. When he took over the firm he'd have to promote him. Erik was really the son that his parents ought to have had. Neither of their sons were as interested in the business as he was. His father had welcomed him with open arms hoping for a match with Nikolaus' younger sister. He could hardly have expected that Erik had set his sights on his son instead. Nikolaus wondered what his father would do if he found out the real reason that he had left Sweden.

"They are going to ask..." Erik said.

"Then tell them that you know nothing about my business; only that it'll be concluded soon. Erik, please don't say anything about him... please."

Nikolaus heard the slight gasp on the other end of the phone before Erik cleared his throat.

"Okay, my friend; whatever you want." Erik tried to shift the conversation to other, more light-hearted matters because it was obvious that he found it hard to give up hearing Nikolaus' voice. It was clear though that Nikolaus had other things on his mind and soon they parted company on the phone.

Nikolaus sighed. He knew that Erik would be a problem for him if he did not deal with the man's infatuation. Lauren had a very open mind but he couldn't be sure what she would make of the situation with Erik. He wasn't sure what he made of it himself. He wasn't gay, so why had he slept with Erik so willingly? Why was he so flattered by the man's attentions even though he didn't want them? Why did he think that he wanted to share Lauren with Erik? Why was he getting excited at the thought of a threesome with Lauren and Erik? Was he bi? What if Erik tried to resume their... what was this? A....relationship?

Nikolaus grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. He wanted to cry but couldn't. He needed a good fuck. He needed to get rid of some of this excess energy. He wanted Lauren. He wanted to move to Australia, as far away from Erik as he could get. He wanted Lauren and Eric to like each other. He wanted both of them. Fuck! No! No, no, no, no!

He sighed and closed his eyes and thought about Lauren. He pulled on his cock for a few minutes bringing himself to a groaning and shuddering completion before drifting into a dream-filled sleep in which he was involved in a wild threesome with Lauren and Erik. He awoke with a start just as he was about to claim Lauren's ass... and Erik was about to claim his! Christ!

No, he couldn't go back to Sweden without Lauren. He needed her to take his subconscious mind off Erik. He adored women! He had to have them. He wanted Lauren, and perhaps two mistresses and that was what he was going to have when he returned. There would not be time enough for anyone else. Lauren wouldn't mind sharing; she was used to that.

He was sure that Ari Simonian had mistresses. A man that intense and virile wouldn't limit himself to only one woman. What was Lauren? His fourth wife? Ari Simonian had children his wife's age! What were they going to do to Lauren when their father died? No, Nikolaus was sure, the woman needed him and his protection just as much as he needed her.

Nikolaus realised with annoyance that the phone was buzzing next to his ear and that the television blared across the room at him. He turned it off and answered the phone as civilly as he could. It was Lauren wishing him a good night. Nikolaus curled up into a foetal position and cradled the phone to his ear as he chatted with his lady. He couldn't believe how happy he was that she had called to check that he was okay. They chatted and laughed together for about half an hour before she rang off saying that Ari was calling for her. Nikolaus let her go, reluctantly but with good grace. He lay on his back thinking about her for a few minutes before smiling to himself and settling down again for the night.

This time his musings were clear, not frustrated by the Impressionist quality of his dreams. In his thoughts Nikolaus saw himself escort Lauren gently into his apartment and into his bedroom. He saw himself lay her out gently on sheets that had been prepared just for her with scented oils and his pheromones. They were both fully clothed but he still lay next to her to continue their conversation and to look at her and to claim her lips. Nikolaus was determined that she would learn to appreciate the gentle side of love. He knew that he would not be able to hit her every time he wanted to make love to her.

For the first time, he wondered why she was like that. He wondered how Ari could have found this out about her; her unusual sexuality could hardly have come up in the middle of a consultation with her dissertation chair under ordinary circumstances; and yet, Ari had said that he had instituted a system of rewards and punishments in order to get her to focus on her work. He wondered who took care of that when Ari was not around.

That this caused his cock to stir told Nikolaus that he had been spending too much time with Ari Simonian. Yet he was now genuinely curious about what he was being taught by the man. On a whim Nikolaus went to his utility area and fetched two clothes pegs and brought them back to his bed with him. He couldn't deny his excitement at the thought of what he was about to try. He stripped down completely and began touching his chest and stomach lightly, arousing himself. Eventually, he lifted one of the clothes pegs to his own nipple and clamped it.

Nikolaus nearly screamed out from the pain. Shit! Is that what it felt like? Was that what he and Ari were doing to Lauren? It couldn't be! It had to stop! She liked that?!!??? With trepidation, Nikolaus decided to try again before deciding that he didn't like it. No, he didn't like his nipple being clamped and he wondered how Lauren liked it but he had to admit that the feeling was intense and that he had an erection! Okay, he hit his cock, simulating a spanking, and burst out giggling. For all the fact that he was still hard, he had to admit that he didn't get it at all. He'd have to talk to Lauren to see what her D/s relationship with Ari meant to her.

He decided to go into that talk armed with as much information as he could and so he spent the rest of the night looking up BDSM advice, videos and erotic stories with that theme on the Net. He was stunned at how much variety there was! Many of the things that he saw repulsed him, but he had to admit that he found some of it erotic. He decided to build his own profile as a Dom, and based on what he thought that he might enjoy, and from what he had heard about Ari in the early days of his relationship with Lauren, he decided that he would approach her as a Daddy Dom if ever he were given a real opportunity to be with her.

Four months later:

Nikolaus could hardly wait. It had been four months since Ari had unexpectedly put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He had not seen Lauren since the day of the funeral. She had sent him away, but not before he had told her that he would give her time to grieve her husband and then he was coming back to Jamaica to get her so that he could marry her and take her back to Sweden with him. It was just like that. No romantic proposal. He had informed her that she was to be his wife.

He had held his breath, hoping that the gamble to be the alpha in her life would pay off. He hoped that the timing of it wasn't all wrong, but he knew that he couldn't wait for long. Ari's vulture friends were sure to circle around in very short order. Lauren had stared at him, the expression on her face impossible to decipher, but then she, shrugged and sighed. Nikolaus knew then that he had won, despite anything that Ari had planned for her, although, truth be told, he had hoped that she would have been more enthusiastic.

Yes, the timing wasn't perfect, but he could see that she understood him perfectly. He was grateful for that. He would make it up to her. It was the only reason that he actually left her side at so difficult a time; so that he could prepare a proper home for her and the children that he hoped that they would have together.

It was time for their early morning Skype session. These had begun about two months after Ari had passed... They would chat together in the morning before she went to work and again at night after she got home. Their sessions began innocuously enough, discussions about how his day had been spent during the morning and about her experiences during the evenings. He watched her cry; he allowed her to vent her anger on him; he dissuaded her from blaming herself for Ari's suicide.

The cyber-sex began one morning when Lauren was still in her nightie and Nikolaus couldn't suppress a groan at seeing her image on his cam. It had set them both off, reminding them of the passion that had flared up between them, and been ruthlessly suppressed, during the past eight months. It was true that Ari had allowed them to have sex, but it was the Lauren from the weeks before he knew about Ari that Nikolaus remembered when he saw her breasts through the transparent lingerie. He wanted to fuck her breasts and feast on her nipples as he had done in her office during their first days together. In that instant, Nikolaus knew that he couldn't wait another eight months to have her. One year of mourning time for her seemed far too extravagant a way to spend their time; regardless of who Ari was.

Nikolaus found himself masturbating, playing with his cock while she spoke to him. Out of respect for her, he hadn't wanted her to notice, but that was a vain hope. Lauren had heard Nikolaus groan, she had noticed his distraction and the subtle movements of his body. She had smiled to herself, and the next thing that Nikolaus knew, she flashed him online; showing her magnificent breasts to him and kissing at him from across the kilometres.

She spanked them for him and pointed her erect nipples toward him. Nikolaus felt his mouth water and his cock jerk. It was too bad that he was already at work because he couldn't take it out and show it to her or give himself the relief that he needed so desperately. He resisted her pleas that he show himself to her that morning... he had a meeting with some potential new investors in short order, but it was a major turning point in their relationship.

By that evening they were ravenous for each other, and Nikolaus got off three times watching Lauren flagellate her naked breasts with a ruler for him and as her mouth sought her own teats. He couldn't believe the filth that came out of her mouth. She had improved in her dirty talk since Ari had died, and Nikolaus' hands itched to spank her for that. He wanted full disclosure about the person or persons with whom she had been practicing.

He was jealous, but imagined that it was he who was suckling her and it was in his ears that she whispered her exhortations to fuck her arse and tits and to spray her boobs and face with his cum. Nikolaus' legs fell apart involuntarily when Lauren informed him that she wanted to kneel between his thighs and suck the cum out of his cock like a vacuum. The sight of the ropes of saliva that she produced around a pinkish flesh-coloured vibrator, that was about his size, and of her sucking herself were so evocative and so nasty that they dragged him over the edge into a massive orgasm. It was their first time since Ari had died, and the first of their twice-daily sessions and Nikolaus wouldn't have given up the time with her online for anything now.

"Lauren! When are you coming to visit me? Sweden is a beautiful place, I'm sure you'd like it."

Nikolaus had asked this question every day since they began their online tryst. Her answer always disappointed him; she was never ready for that step. He kept telling himself that her resistance was a good thing, that she was learning to be more assertive, a thing which he always wanted for her to be when she was with Ari. He kept telling himself that the wait would be worth it.

Tonight was particularly difficult though. He had had a hard day at work and missed her terribly.

"Lauren? Please come. I need you here with me. Don't you love me?"

Nikolaus had promised himself that he would not pressure the woman and so he regretted asking the question immediately. He regretted it even more when she did not answer him. They sat staring at each other for what felt like an eternity to Nikolaus. He did not want her to think that he was issuing an ultimatum. He was just about to make a joke about it when she interrupted his thoughts.

"Ja, jag älskar dig, Nikolaus. Kommer du gifta dig med mig?" ("Yes, I love you, Nikolaus. Will you marry me?")

Nikolaus shook his head in disbelief. He really did not know what to say! The horse had been starving while the grass was growing in abundance. His naughty little fiancée had been trying to learn Swedish on the sly in Jamaica while leaving him to hunger for her. He was going to enjoy spanking her for that; as soon as he got back to Kingston.