How It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirming in her bed, Suhani tried to find a comfortable position, enjoying the sensual touches. Spreading her legs apart, with her knees up, she feels her juices dripping down her panties. She slowly inserted her middle finger between the lips of her virgin pussy and found her flesh very warm and wet. She let out a tiny moan while her other hand started playing with her breasts

While touching herself, moving her fingers in and out, Suhani can only imagine what it will be like with him. His strong, muscular body next to hers, exploring all of her uncharted virgin territory. She closes her eyes and puts herself in the fanciful state of mind.

Slowly, she inserted her middle finger, moving it back and forth she stimulated herself. She plunged her finger all the way in and then bent the finger and started rubbing her G-spot. Suhani loved doing this as it was her quickest way to getting to a sexual frenzy. Reaching in herself to the max, immediately she hungered for more than just her fingers. She wanted him deep in her, thrusting himself in and out until she couldn't take any more pleasure that her body can handle.

Suhani wanted him firmly in her, holding her waist down while she sits on him, lying down. She wanted to bounce on him, hanging on by his shoulders to give her support, while she thrusts herself on him. Deeper and deeper she desired for something more than her fingers, but she was alone, all dark and quiet in her room.

She took her fingers out, which was all wet and covered with her own juices. Not wanting it to touch her bed sheets, she sucked on her fingers, cleaning off any slight sex scent she might leave behind. This drove her into an even higher frenzy imagining him enjoying her pussy juices, intoxicating, making him want her even more.

Turning over to her bedside table, Suhani reached for the 8-inch candle, its diameter is about an inch. It was a typical candle white in color but she new that this candle was more than just a source of light for her. It was her source of sexual bliss. Loosing control, Suhani took her panties completely off. She lied on her back, her legs spread apart, her left hand making an opening on her slit, and Suhani took the candle and gently slid it in her. The pressure it made inside her blew away the finger that was once inside. With only 3 inches in, her body weakly tried to reject the foreign member. She felt herself being opened apart. The sensation was unknown, yet she craved it more and more. The pressure deepened when it reached 5 inches. Indeed she was tight and small, but she knew her virgin body will soon learn how to handle the member completely submerged in her.

Lost in her bliss, Suhani hit a pulsating sensation that caused her not to push the candle in any deeper. Slowly she pulled out, but without the presence of the candle, she felt empty. Again she inserted the candle back in, more relaxed this time. It didn't go deeper, but she pushed on that sensation, deep inside her. It caused electricity to run around her stomach and spine. Her back arched as she moved the candle in and out, faster and harder every time. Not brushing as much to her clit, she only felt the fullness the candle was providing. The pussy was responding by getting hotter and wetter with every thrust. She could feel her pussy make squishing sounds as the candle went in, and she her juices flowed out of her pussy and down her ass-crack making he tingle even more.

Suhani was a woman in heat now, who would not be denied. She wanted more than the 5 inches that she can push into herself, she wanted more force, and she realized that lying down won't 'force' her to push the candle in deeper. An idea hit her. With the candle still in her, about 3 inches protruding out of her, she sat up, her legs to her side, as if she's going to straddle someone, but she's sitting on her bed.

She decided that she will sit on the candle, having her weight on her the candle; she was going to feel the pleasurable pain the candle will provide her with. Raising her buttocks up in the air, she slid right onto the candle, her left hand holding the base, while her right hand held onto the pillow as her support. Her silky black hair stuck to her moist back, and face. She could smell the slight scent of the shampoo. Gravity pulled her down to the candle, she strongly sense its presences in her, pushing in her hard.

"Oh Ankit, I love you!" She managed a tiny, squeaky moan that was let out of her mouth, slightly opened, sweat running down her face, she desired more than the candle.

The pain that she felt was heavenly; her tight virgin hole had never felt so full and complete in her entire life. Taking the 7 inches of the candle in, she wanted to slowly bounce on it, watching her breasts bounce up and down; she could only pretend that Ankit's groping hands are on it. In and out, faster she went, she looked so perfect, riding on the candle. Every thrust she wanted him to hear her voice, her crying out for him to fill her ever so deeper. She wanted him more than ever now.

Still sitting on the candle, knowing that she is about to explode with orgasm, Suhani pushed herself down so hard that the candle got lost in her. All 8 inches, she felt as if she was torn, but it felt so damn good she no longer cared whether her juices flowed all over the damn sheets. How she wishes she could moan to him that she's coming, tell him not to stop what at what he's doing.

Her body pulsated with pleasure; she tightened herself around the candle, the grip she made on the candle was tight and fit, she knew he would love his dick being in her muscular hold. She could feel the pussy contracting all over the candle, the entire length of the pussy felt alive. Never before had she felt so much like a woman before.

She laid on her back again on the verge of her orgasm, reach down gripped the base of the candle, pulled it out gingerly, got a better gripped, and then moved her hand as fast as she could back and forth. She fucked her pussy hard and fast the way she knew Ankit would. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Her pussy was aching for him and she fucked it hard, feeling his cock buried in her. With one final thrust, she pushed herself over the edge.

"Ankit, I'm cumming!!!" She groaned as her pussy sucked on the candle harder than she could have imagined. She continued to fuck her pussy and her orgasm didn't seem to end. The more she fucked the longer her orgasm continued until she count move anymore and completely exhausted, out of breath, and trembling Suhani collapsed on the bed with the candle still in her.

Suhani basked in the after glow of her sex, her pussy still contacting involuntarily on the candle. Her clit was still throbbing and she realized that never before had she had such a power orgasm or was it orgasms. Suhani caught her breath and slowly eased out the candle that was glistening with her juices. Instinctively she brought it to her face and licked the length of it. Her juices were amazing to her and she realized that this is what Ankit will taste when he enjoyed her sex and smiled. Her orgasmic juices tasted very good and she knew again that Ankit would love them.

Suhani and Ankit continued their relationship and were officially engaged a month after her birthday. They got married six months after that and just as Suhani predicted, their wedding night was indeed spectacular and everything she dreamed it would be. Ankit was a romantic yet dynamic lover and he loved that fact that she was sexually comfortable and confident or as he called it, he had won the Lottery!

This was almost a year ago and even today, Ankit and Suhani have a very sexually charged yet romance filled relationship. Now every time Suhani exhausts Ankit after sex, she coyly reminds Ankit that patience pays!