All Comments on 'How It Is With Lindy Ch. 02'

by beguiled999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm not sure

I'm not sure if i liked this chapter or not .They both seem to be a little crazy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Looking forward to how the weekend turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter?

Would love to read the next chapter...these two are so sick it's awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IF you want to improve

IF you really want to improve as a writer ( and i doubt you do ) you will ignore all fake kiss ass reviews and listen only to the complaints. kiss ass reviews will boost your ego and keep you from learning and you will keep posting subpar stories. the best thing you can do is delete all stories and rewrite them using a GOOD EDITOR or GHOST WRITER that knows how to write a GOOD erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Chapter 3!!!!! Pleèease! !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot until ...

A hot story most of the way through. But the urination at the end ruined the whole thing for me. Incest may be a perversion, but it's an understandable (and relateable) one. The first time I encountered this urination fetish was in a biography of Adolph Hitler, who was unable to O unless his woman was pissing on him. That's why his niece/mistress committed suicide. Great goin', Champ.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Not into golden showers.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
After a 6 year gap....

..... there's not going to be any more of this, is there !

Damn.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

It never finished, such a good story too.

Oh well, 3/5 because it is an unfinished story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous