How It Started

Story Info
How he became a voyeur.
6.1k words
4.48
118.3k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Kathy at a Company Grade Officer's Council meeting on base. She walked in late to the meeting, and every male eye in the room was on her as she made her way to a seat in the rear of the conference room. Her starched white nurses uniform hugged her petite body perfectly. Her plump tits pushed proudly against the zippered top of her white jumper, and her slender, shapely legs looked incredibly sexy in her white hose under her mid-knee length skirt. Her long, blonde hair was tied tight to her head in a French twist, and even from a distance I could see a glint of mischief in her grayish blue eyes. She was a head-turner, no doubt about it.

As the meeting came to a close, I joined my friends Rick and Jim in the back of the room. Kathy was standing there talking to another nurse whom I had seen around base and at the Officer's Club a few times. Feeling somewhat bold, I introduced myself to Kathy and actually felt my knees tremble when the petite blonde shook my hand and smiled warmly at me.

Within a few minutes, I'd found out that she was a recent college graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, had been in the Air Force for only a few months, and had been at Wilford Hall for just a few weeks. Quickly getting to the most important information, I found out from the other nurse that Kathy had no steady boyfriend, but that she had been dating almost every off-duty night since arriving in San Antonio, and that is was only a matter of time until some lucky guy made her unavailable.

I took that as a sign to make my move, so steering Kathy way from the others, I asked her out for the following weekend. She frowned slightly and informed me that she had to work Friday night, already had plans for Saturday, but that she was free Sunday night if I was. Happy and relived that my invitation had been accepted, I agreed that Sunday would work for me as well.

Sunday night's date was perfect. Kathy was witty, smart, sassy, and sexy. She had a vivacious personality, a good sense of humor, and was well informed on just about every topic I brought up. The conversation never waned, and she seemed to really enjoy my company. I felt electric tingles every time our hands brushed or our shoulders rubbed as we walked along the Riverwalk after dinner. When it was time to take her back to her apartment, I didn't want the date to end. Neither, it seemed, did Kathy.

When I walked her to her door, with intentions of maybe a quick good night peck on the cheek, and nothing more. Kathy surprised me by asking me to come in so she could "thank me properly for dinner."

Within two minutes, I was sitting on her couch in the living room and Kathy's golden blonde head was bobbing up and down in my lap as she sucked my cock like mo woman had before. Her long, thick hair cascaded over my lap creating an artificial halo as I watched the side of her pretty face fill and hollow repeatedly. Despite her petite stature, 5'1, 100 pounds, Kathy was able to swallow my entire 7-inch cock with relative ease and she obviously took pride in her abilities. Within minutes she had me groaning non-stop.

Kneeling on the couch perpendicular to me, her short black dress rising up high on her firm, tight ass, Kathy moaned and sighed with conspicuous desire as she sucked and slobbered all over my rock-hard cock-shaft. Soft gagging, snuffling sounds rose from my lap as the sexy blonde took my throbbing cock all the way down her talented throat again and again

Moaning with blissful pleasure, I reached one hand around to rub her pert ass as she nursed hungrily on my cock-shaft and was stunned and delighted to learn that the naughty nurse had not worn any panties on our first date. Kathy's ass wagged in slow circles as I caressed and stoked it lustfully, and she moaned her approval through a mouthful of hard cock.

My cock was twitching and trembling like crazy! We'd only know each other for a few hours, and this gorgeous woman was sucking for cum like she was starving. When her left hand began too caresses my cum-laden balls, my tormented cock erupted. My spurting boner belched wad after wad of blistering, hot cum into the hotly sucking nurse's mouth while I groaned in ecstasy. Kathy didn't miss a beat and thirstily sucked down every gooey drop of my hot, salty load with evident relish.

Lifting her fair-haired head from my lap, Kathy smiled softly and thanked me for "desert." Then, without hesitating a moment, the sexy vixen pulled the bottom of her dress up over her hips and sat straight down on my still hard prick-meat. We both groaned loudly as my cock slid home and for the next ten minutes, the hot, little nurse bounced frantically on my cock whimpering and whining the whole time.

Her cunt was the tightest hole I'd ever felt, and her mouth...well let's just say I'd never heard a woman talk the way the innocent looking nurse did. "Fuck that cunt! Fuck my pussy, Baby. Gimme that cock! Hard! Fuck it! Bang me like a slut!" where just some of the things I heard.

Her innocent appearance coupled with her filthy mouth had my head reeling and my cock throbbing. I was overwhelmed! There were just so many things I wanted to do to this nasty, nasty girl, but I could barely hold back even after just having had blown a huge load down her clenching throat.

I tried desperately to hold on. Fortunately the wicked, young nurse reached her hand down and rubbed frantically at her own clit as she bounced up and down on me, her cadence increasing with every passing second. With a loud howl and bleat, the elfin blonde came hard on my cock-spike, her hot cunt-hole gripping my blood-filled erection like a fur-lined vice.

Helplessly, I spurted another hot creamy load of cum into Kathy's pussy, relived that she had cum before I did. The tiny blonde clung to me as her orgasm consumed her twitching, writhing body and she rained kisses onto my open lips, sighing and moaning throughout.

I was spellbound. The most gorgeous girl I'd ever been with had sucked my cock and fucked me within 30 minutes of arriving at her apartment following our first date. I was definitely going to have something to brag about at work the next day!

Little did I know that the night wasn't over. When I finally left Kathy's apartment at 0700 the next morning, I'd fucked the insatiable little nurse three more times. Once right after we got into bed—she'd asked me if I wanted to spend the night—again when she woke me at 3 AM by stroking my cock in her little hand, and once more right before I left. It felt like we fucked for hours each time. Kathy could not get enough of my cock and her filthy mouth and tight pussy-chute were the world's greatest aphrodisiac. A few times the phone rang during our first fuck in her bed, momentarily spoiling the mood, but Kathy assured me she never answered the phone while having sex... "Keep on fucking, Baby. They'll call back if it's important" were her words, so I kept plowing away at her hot, tight slit.

As I stood in the doorway to say goodbye the next morning, holding the naked little nurse up in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist, Kathy kissed me passionately and moaned "One more, Baby. Fuck me one more time. I don't have to work today. Can't you take the day off?" Her apartment door was wide open and a man from the unit next door watched in obvious delight and amusement as the horny nurse tried to coerce another fuck out of my worn-out cock.

I called Kathy every day for the next three days but was unable to get a hold of her. On Thursday, I ran into her at the Base Exchange and we made plans to meet at the Officer's club on Friday night. I spent all day Friday anxiously looking forward to seeing the gorgeous woman again.

When I got to the club, Kathy was sitting with the nurse I knew from the junior officer's council meeting, Amy, and another nurse named Beth. All of the nurses were dressed in blue scrubs, as were the four men sitting with them.

I must admit, I felt a brief stab of disappointment seeing Kathy there with a crowd, but, after all, we'd only been on one date. Plus, Amy had made it quite clear that Kathy had many admirers. That became clear to me as we socialized at the club. Kathy was frequently asked to dance by men in scrubs, others in flight suits, and yet others in their blue air force uniforms. She never turned down a single request, either. Her out-going, gregarious nature made her undeniably likable, and her kindness to even the geeks who asked her to dance was refreshing. I found myself becoming quite enhanced with the sexy little nurse.

I also noticed pretty quickly that it did not take much to get Kathy drunk. The first round of drinks was being served up as I arrived, and by the time Kathy was halfway through her second glass of beer, it was obvious to all that the sweet little blonde was tipsy. Of course that encouraged the men to buy her more and more drinks, and soon the hot young nurse was slurring her words and talking louder and louder. Her girl friends seemed to find it amusing, but the men just found it plain hot. The drunker she became the more laps she sat on and the more suggestively she danced.

At one point, as she sat on another pilot's lap showing him how she could tie a knot in a cherry stem with just her tongue, Beth smiled over at me. I guess she could tell I was a little disappointed at not being alone with Kathy, because she took pains to reassure me.

"Don't be discouraged. She really likes you! She's been talking about you all week. She just has to always be the center of attention—we call her the attention whore at work. She likes to have fun and be around guys—it validates her. She's not seeing anyone steady, so now would be a good time to make a move if you plan on ever doing so. She's really into you."

Beth's words were music to my ears.

As the night raced by, Kathy flirted and teased with several of the men in the group, but I was happy to note, none more than me. As the guys continued to fetch her and the other nurses drinks, her talk and actions became more and more suggestive and racy; it was obvious that some guy was going to get lucky that night. Around midnight, the competition became intense.

As the five men and three nurses congregated around a large table, Kathy got up and sat down on the lap of one of the young doctors. Facing him she slowly, almost imperceptibly, slid her crotch back and forth across his thigh. He began circling her mouth with his index finger, and Kathy was soon hotly sucking on it as she stared him in the eye.

I felt my cock lurch and throb at the obscene display and wave after wave of jealousy and envy washed over my body. "Remember," I said to myself, feeling the full affects of all the beer I had drank that night, "It was only one date. She's free to do whatever she likes."

The others at the table were teasing and urging on Kathy and the doctor as they too watched the unmistakable pre-sex ritual. As Kathy closed her eyes and sucked deeply on the aroused doctor's probing finger, I realized I could not take it anymore. Throwing back the last of my beer, I stood up slowly and grabbed my flight cap from the center of the table. Just then, Kathy opened her eyes, and as she struggled to focus through beer-addled eyes, she saw me getting ready to leave.

"Wait!" The gorgeous nurse exclaimed, quickly hopping up of the dismayed doctor's leg. "You promised to take me home and fuck my brains out, remember? Let's go!"

My ego soared. Not only had she chosen me over the others, she made sure that everyone knew what I had to look forward to. I smiled gloatingly at the evident disappointment displayed on the faces of the other men, especially the doctor who had been feeding Kathy his finger. Grabbing the petite blonde's hand, I quickly ushered her out of the club and over to my car.

We did not even make it out of the parking lot. We started kissing passionately before I put the key in the ignition and then, suddenly, Kathy was naked and crawling all over me. Ignoring my protests that we'd been seen, Kathy mounted my cock as I sat in the driver's seat. Her small stature made it easy for her to maneuver, and within seconds I felt her snug fuck-pit swallow the mushroom shaped head of my thick cock.

I ejaculated immediately. My throbbing cock spit a huge torrent of creamy jism up the sexy nurse's tiny, tight twat even before it was all the way in her. Fortunately, Kathy did not notice, and, even more fortunately, my cock stayed rock hard as the nurse pumped her pussy up and down on it.

Once again, Kathy's filthy mouth both amazed and thrilled me. "Fuck that cunt! Fill it with that big cock! Come on, Baby; fuck me like a slut! You can do anything you want to me...anything. I want you to fuck me in the ass when we get to my place!"

I could barely breathe! How could someone so sweet and innocent looking be so totally nasty? She wanted me to fuck her in the ass for God's sake!"

The car rocked and bounced up and down in rhythm with Kathy's quick downward thrusts. Reaching down, I gleefully fondled her plump tits—which seemed almost too big for a girl her size—as she moaned in groaned in ecstasy.

"Pinch my nipples! Pinch them hard! That feels so good! I can feel it all the way in my cunt when you do that! Twist them! Twist 'em, hard! Harder!"

I was shaking with lust as I pinched and tweaked the big-titted little blonde's hard nipples. Her yelps and whimpers filled my car and my cock twitched and kicked deep inside her pussy as her actions and words brought me closer and closer to climax.

"Cum in me!" Kathy hissed loudly as I twisted her pink, pebble sized nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. "Cum in my cunt! Fill me up. C'mon, Baby! Give it to meeeee!'

There was nothing I could do. I slammed up into her and once again unleashed a flood of steaming sperm into her welcoming cunt-hole.

"'S all for you, Baby." Kathy murmured affectionately as my kicking, jerking cock filled her womb with burning seed. "This one's all for you! Feel good? Did that feel good?"

After it was over, I sheepishly looked through my car windows around the parking lot. There were several gaggles of people still in the lot, but none of them were close by, and I was pretty confident no one had been watching the illicit parking-lot fuck.


"Damn!" I said, with a happy smile. "That was risky! Anyone could have walked by and seen us. You're dangerous, Kathy."

"So what?" Kathy asked nonchalantly, a satisfied grin on her face. "We were only fucking. It's not like they don't do it too. Besides, maybe I like when people watch!"

Her words should have set off warning signals in my head and given me more insight to her personality, but I was too elated with the knowledge that I had once again fucked the hottest babe on base. I was soaring!

When we got to Kathy's apartment I fucked the wiggling, howling sexpot two more times before leaving the next morning. I tried to fuck her in the ass the last time, but my cock would not cooperate. Her ass was just far too tight for anything less then a steel-hard boner to force its way up her snug chute. After cumming three times already, I just could not get quite hard enough to pull off that feat. She wasn't disappointed though, because I pounded her cunt for a good half hour making her cum loudly all over it at least twice.

I called Kathy on Monday to ask her for a date, somewhat confident that after our first two encounters, she'd be available whenever I wanted. I was therefore somewhat surprised to hear her say that she had work or plans every night that week, but I should feel free to call her the following week.

On Thursday, I went out for some beers with some of the guys from my squadron. After leaving the bar, I drove past Kathy's apartment. It was about 11PM, just the time for her to be arriving home after her swing shift. Her car was in the parking lot and the light was on in her bedroom. I debated for long minutes whether or not to go over and knock on her door, but just as I was about to get out of my car, her bedroom light went off.

Mentally kicking myself for waiting too long, I decided I'd at least call to say good night. After eight rings, I gave up. Sighing in disappointment, I drove home and tried to call Kathy once again and, once more, got no answer. I didn't make much of it; a busy nurse, a full schedule—she had probably just collapsed in bed, dead to the world.

The next Tuesday I had a voice message from Kathy saying that she was free Friday night and asking if I'd like to go to a play downtown with her. I quickly returned her call and told her I'd love to go.

"By the way," I mentioned, trying to sound casual. " I tried to call you after work on Thursday. I was over at a "Country Down Under" and wanted to see if you'd like to have a quick drink after work. I guess you weren't home yet."

"No. I was home." Kathy answered matter-of-factly. "I just don't answer the phone when I'm busy."

I felt my legs go limp. The woman I was falling in love with had just let me know that she had been getting fucked while I was outside her apartment. For some reason, the revelation caused my cock to twitch and my mouth to go suddenly dry.

"Oh," I replied lamely, "I'll see you on Friday, then."

After that, Kathy and I began to see each other at least twice a week, both alone and with groups of our friends. As time went on, it was obvious that we were becoming closer, and Kathy made it clear that she often broke dates with others to be with me.

She also made it clear that she did still see others, but, as she put it, "we're just friends. Not close like me and you."

I found out though, that her definition of friends, meant friends with benefits.

One Friday, about three months after we first met, Kathy called me at work claiming that her friend Crystal was in town from Florida and that she had to cancel our date scheduled for that night. I didn't think much of it; both of us had cancelled dates before due to work or other contingencies. Plus, the week before, she'd admitted she too was falling in love, so I felt very secure with where out relationship was heading.

That night, I went out to a club on the north side of town with my roommate John and one of his friends. We were having a good time, talking to some girls, doing some dancing and downing a few pitchers of beer when Kathy and some guy walked in.

Unless Crystal was 6'2 190, and the most mannish girl I'd ever seen, Kathy had not been honest with me. She seemed very familiar with the guy she was with, and I could tell, even from a distance, that she was already drunk

For the next two hours, I watched as Kathy danced and made out with the other man. I could not take my eyes off them. Kathy's inebriated state and lack of awareness made it easy for me to observe them without being seen.

Something amazing was going on. Despite my intense feelings of jealousy, my cock was throbbing in my pants as I watched the couple exchange frequent kisses or as the other man squeezed Kathy's shapely ass as he slow-danced with her on the dance floor.

My heart pounded when I saw him licking and kissing her ear while surreptitiously fondling and squeezing her full breasts in the semi-privacy of the booth they shared. I felt the breath leave me as his hands moved below the table to caress and rub unseen parts of Kathy's body.

I didn't know what was happening. I was jealous, but I was as turned on as I'd ever been! Here was this strange man publicly making out with the woman I had been dating for the past twelve weeks, and I was strangely, undeniably rooting for him; I wanted him to fuck her.

At one point, Kathy excused herself from their booth and walked within 20 feet of me on her way to the lady's room. She walked a bit unsteadily and a little half smile was on her face. Her short, blue mini-skirt skirt was riding high on her slender hips and I could see the lacy tops of the thigh high stocking she so often wore when she went out dancing. She had on a tight, gauzy tank top without a bra, and her rock-hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

12