All Comments on 'How It Started'

by whiskybuff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
phelan11phelan11almost 18 years ago
Love Your Stories....Kathy is so HOT!!!

Just wanted to say that I'm glad you're back posting...your stories are always so HOT and so is Kathy!

Can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a worthless faggot.

Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a faggot

She is nothing but a skank filled with all kinds of STD'S. And there is no way she is tight in either hole. What a looser this guy is. It sounds like he will be sucking cock soon. What a worthless faggot. Not arousing at all just pathetic.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 10 years ago
Realistic fun at Big Willy

Your story of randy nurses at WHMC is very believable. I spent a large part of my military career at 'Big Willy'. Their supply of attractive nurses was more thaqn ample. I'm reminded of a nurse who was assigned to the pediatric ICU on the 3rd floor. She had a minor defect in her nose from a hair-lip repair, but was known to be the horniest female around. When guys would relate their expereince's with her, their buddies would sometimes ask why fuck a former hair-lip. The usual reply was, 'her hair-lip didn't stop her from fucking my brains out'. Alas, WHMC is no more. A victim of AF downsizing after the end of the cold war. BAMC, across town is being expanded to take up the slack. They have a very nice bevy of very cute 2nd Looy's fresh out of nursing school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
title

should be how you became a willing wannabe cuck.

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I was stationed @ Wilford Hall back in the 70's. Though I was married at the time, I still found time to ogle the the new 1st & 2nd Lieutenants who arrived each July after graduating from nursing school. Amy, from NYC, was one of my favorites. Her Brooklyn accent & chubby 5 foot 2 inch figure always caught my attention. During the mid-70's, my marriage was in trouble and in no uncertain terms, Amy told she was available. Big Willy, is no more. All inpatient care has been transferred across town to BAMC. Any day now, the wrecking ball will claim WHMC. Great story, Whiskybuff. I'm looking forward to reading more.

jott50jott50almost 7 years ago
Hmmmm

A nymphomaniac girlfriend that fucks multiple partners bareback with no concern for her main squeeze. Nothing can go wrong g here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5 = 88% = A). AN EXCELLENT PREQUEL.

I am glad i visited whiskybuff's member page again.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Fun - thanks!

I liked how you have taken the jealously part out, mostly, with him knowing that they aren't exclusive.

Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m confused. Was he a cuck or just a wanna be cuck.

Not my cup of tea. This story had great potential but the author had a different story arc in mind.

I couldn’t find a purpose of the tale nor imagine the ending. Disliked it.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous