All Comments on 'How Long?'

by justawritertoo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"How long? How long can I fantasize and not act? I was in my late forties and my whole life I'd had fantasies of sex with another man. I'd come close to acting on them. I'd come close so many times.

My wife was out of town . . ."

And right there I stop reading. Hope the wife gets home and cuts off the main character's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice,

I started much younger but carried on through two marriages.

I loved pussy but the most shattering sex was with men especially when being fucked by a well hung older man, or men and loved being used by a few at once, sex is sex no matter who with.

Cheers for your story please tell us more.

northern54northern54almost 11 years ago
loved it.

this really mirrors how I feel. Write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
deep deep

yes when the wife away , i just can get enough of cock , im 43 now i just wanted to try once 3 years ago , ''just once'' of course , just to get rid of that itch , since then the itch is just getting bigger , like my cock , the wife do get all the attention and she is very demanding ,lucky me , BUT my ITCH for big hard cock is just getting more intense all the time so yes , i go all the way in cocksucking and deep fucking ,guy ,guy i was a skeptic ,but it is so WOW ; when you taste cock you just want more ,and they keep getting hard , i LOVE the extreme intensity of the ass fucking giving and the so addictive receiving that full load deep in the ass keep it ''UP''

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes yes

i did a dare with my best friend just to try it once , he as a thick hard 8'' that end up fucking my ass real deep , my leg in the air , making out like mad as he keep ramming as deep as possible , got me full of is seed, it was so good that he had to do it again as soon as he recover , fucking me from behind , me flat on the bed my ass pushing up , my wife wanted to try a strapless dildo on me i was not sure , but now she is happy that i participate with joy to her fantasy not knowing that i practice before with my best friend and still practice as much as we can , i understand so well all your lust for cock keep writing

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

One story led me to look for another of yours. I saw this recent one and had to jump the chronological line. Nice story line, great dialogue, good narration and descriptions, this was very nice.

PG564EPG564Eover 7 years ago
Thank you for writing such a tremendous sexy story.

I have become a queer after decades of straight sex and marriage. Your words turn me on tremendously and I'm playing with my cock right now, wishing I was blowing you and after eating your sperm I could cum on your dick and eat all of mine too.

Male on male sex is so fucking hot, I am hooked indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous