All Comments on 'How Many First Times are There?'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Way to go Nick!

Wonderfully done! I hope that I could be as level-headed as Nick in those circumstances. It's hard not to get drawn in to someone elses' drama. Too bad my wife is an only child - no chance at an all-sister round robin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
As always...

a first rate effort from one of the authors who never disappoints. Thanks again.

putkosputkosabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

This was fantastic story, but that lived some questions open, that could be fixed in second part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a good lesson for girls

need more of this at home and school.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 16 years ago
Superb story telling!!!!!

Well SCORPIO you have again blessed us with your creative skills. Nick and Jo's skill in educating and preparing the girls for one of the important stepping stones in life was truly a pleasure to read. Yes, romance with more than a touch of comedy – what more could anybody ask for? Stories of such high quality are not what we expect from LITEROTICA these days. Pete.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 16 years ago
What a concept--done well

Once again, Scorpio (wonderfully) surprises me with his imaginative twist in an erotic story. Who woulda thunk young female menses education could be incorporated into an appealing story of family dynamics, unusual sexual arousal and hot love? Another fascinating tale from a fascinating writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another brilliant story

loved the way they all got together and taught the other sisters how to treat their daughters with love and respect and how to handle the 'possible embarrassing' subject of having a period - not sure I agree with you about shaved pussies - eating out an hairy pussy is just as much fun and sometimes better as you get to rub your nose and face in it. Like many others I learnt about sex in the school yard and girlie mags. Just one point - while they were camping and swapped sisters to teach them about oral sex where were the girls during this time as no mention is made of what they did while it happened even though they were along on the trip? Loved the idea of the men having a 'boys' night out and keeping it quiet which pissed the women off - nice to turn the tables but men rarely get the chance. What got me though was the fact the three women had conspired to offer sex with all three of them to the one who ever spilt the beans first but were not up to fucking all three men - why not - what was the difference - glad the men stuck together and held out for either everyone gets to fuck all three or no one does.At least it broke down Pat needing to be in control. A touchy subject about periods but handled with care and sensitivity. Well done - another good read.

dolgrathedolgratheover 14 years ago
Exceptional

I have to be honest and say I did not expect that, camping trip sisters and yes your intro was clear.

However I am in all honesty stunned by how clearly i know these people.

Thank you for sharing what is one of the best stories I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First!

A delightfull story.Told with flare and panach,you have described the experience with sensitivity,and a rare use of good prose.Thank you.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

Started well but sort of petered out. Quite a throw away ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous