All Comments on 'How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 02'

by DaveMate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DaveMateDaveMateover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading Chapter 2 of my story about Matt and Jeff, the 2 rugby jocks. What will probably be the final chapter (Chapter 3) will hopefully see the fulfillment of the title of the story. Whether my writing can do justice to what's in my head is another matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

Great second chapter. I like how Matt is drawing Jeff out of his shell well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really hot!

I love the slow development of sex play between the guys here. Super hot!

swimguy33swimguy33over 9 years ago
Great job

Very well written. Nice build up to the hot action! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot Male/Mate Seduction Story!

This is so Hot!! Loved the Sexy Truth or Dare game that really spiced things up between these two Hot Jocks! All of the Sexual Tension both ways! The way that Matt just slyly smiled, charmed Jeff's pants off, literally, and took what he wanted!

Body language and sexual desire spoke loudly between both friends! Jeff really wanted things to happen, but was to afraid or conflicted, to allow himself to let go of his deep seated fears of being seen nude by anyone, even in a normal locker-room setting! I don't know if Matt understood Jeff's fear, or his internal struggle, or if it was just the conquest of seducing this young new friend! He is obviously very skilled at getting what he wants!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous