How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers

"Yea mate, including my undies. You can pull my undies down."

"You mean, for me to do it?," I asked, pointing at myself.

Matt picked up the discarded apple core from the table, taking it by the stem. He stood, turned and tossed it into the kitchen sink, where presumably it landed next to the crushed empty beer can. He wiped his hand on his jeans and sat back down. "Yep. That's exactly what I mean. You pull my pants down, look at my arse, then we swap places."

"That's ridiculous Matt," I protested half-heartedly.

"It's the game," he replied.

My penis grew quickly. This time, nothing could stop it's progress. It constantly twitched inside my undies, before long, completely straightening out. My briefs fought desperately to contain my burgeoning hard-on, crushing the contents of my scrotum against my pelvis. My rigid cock was bent awkwardly at the base. Yet it was also swamped with pleasurable excitement.

We sat for a minute in silence. We caught each others eye occasionally, looking away quickly when it happened. I adjusted my penis subtly through my pants.

"But there's something else," Matt said eventually. "I think I've made the dare too easy now."

I shook my head and smiled involuntarily. "I don't even know why I'm bothering to listen to this."

"Yea, it's too easy now mate. I'm adding something to the dare. It's like a trade-off. I'm going to make it easier and more difficult both at the same time."

"That doesn't even make sense Matt."

"Yes it does. It makes perfect sense mate. It's too easy."

"No it isn't. I haven't even agreed to do it yet."

"It is mate," he said. "It's too easy. It's dumbarse. I'm changing it so that when you pull my pants down, you are to reach through with your hand, between my legs, and feel my balls."

I felt my penis squirm. It's swelling knob end rubbed against the inside of my undies, teasing the sensitive nerve endings. Then my cock twitched once again as it veered out towards my left hip.

Matt's eyes rushed to my clothed groin, my hand unable to conceal everything. Without warning, he stood and bent over, grabbing both sides of the coffee table with his hands.

"What are you doing?," I asked.

Matt lifted up the table and placed it on it's side behind his chair. "Making more room mate."

"For what?" I looked up at him from my chair. He stood before me on the spot vacated by the table. "But what about your ... you know ... your penis?," I asked, my voice cracking with a combination of panic and excitement.

"You can't touch my cock mate," said Matt, looking down on me. "It's not in the dare."

"That's gonna be hard. You're expecting me to feel your testicles without touching your penis?"

Matt laughed. "Man you've thought of everything."

"Well?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"On where my cock is resting at the time."

"Well, it's going to be resting on your balls isn't it?"

He didn't answer immediately. "Good point," he said, appearing to agree with me. He reached down to his groin with his hand and squeezed, just for a moment. "Mate, don't worry about it. You can't help it if you touch my cock accidentally." He smiled.

It was about then that I became aware of the musky, masculine aroma emanating from him. It made him seem irresistible. And he was. Instead of just handsome, he suddenly became unbelievably handsome. Instead of just athletic, he suddenly became extremely athletic. My erect penis yearned for him and something told me it was leaking juice. I glanced across at his package just three feet away. Matt casually inserted his hands into his pockets. I looked back up to his face and I returned his smile.

Matt took a small step towards me and then turned his back. He fidgeted at the front and I heard his belt unbuckle. His jeans loosened around his waist. His hands grabbed the unbuttoned front, keeping his pants from falling.

I wasn't expecting it to happen this quickly. I stretched my arms up above my head and yawned nervously. I sat up onto the edge of the chair and focused my eyes onto the seat of his jeans, the seam down the middle accentuating the symmetrical shape of his rounded, protruding butt. "Now?," I said loudly to his back, seeking reassurance.

"Yep, now mate," he said.

I sat frozen, just staring at the beauty before me, really wanting to do it. Pleasant tingles spread deep within my groin and up the length of my cramped, erect penis.

"Are you going to pull my pants down mate?"

I glanced up. Matt had said that over his shoulder but had quickly turned his head forward again. I clasped the top of his jeans, just above each of his beefy buttocks. As I pulled downwards, Matt released his grip at the front slightly. His jeans slid effortlessly over his arsecheeks to rest around the upper part of his thighs.

His butt looked even better now. The thin, velvety cotton caressed each melon shaped cheek as the flesh wobbled invitingly underneath. A narrow band of sweat seeped through his underpants, down his crack line, to between his legs.

I could hardly stand the anticipation. I inserted my thumbs inside the elastic before hesitating briefly. Then I peeled his boxer briefs down, revealing two naked, well proportioned, beautiful mounds of man-flesh, his shirt hanging loosely, covering about an inch of the top of his crack. Perfect! I let go of his underwear and lifted my hand to the top of the right cheek. Then I very lightly glided the back of my forefinger down the soft, smooth flesh.

I really couldn't believe I was doing this. Pangs of guilt entered my mind. So much so that I thought Matt might turn around at any minute and punch me in the face. My mouth went dry and I licked my lips. My rigid penis egged me on. I pulled down further on the back of Matt's jeans and underpants with my left hand. With my right I lifted his shirt quite a way up his back.

Matt bent forward, only a few degrees, but enough for a pair of low hanging, swaying balls to appear between his parted legs. Further back, his most intimate part was marked, like a cross on a treasure map, with tufts of shiny black hair, curling out from inside his crack. I took a deep breath. Matt's scent shot through my nostrils making my hairs stand on end. He really did look and smell that good.

I placed the fingers of my right hand between his legs and pushed them through the warmth. My head rested, on its side, near Matt's back and I cupped his hairy balls in my hand.

Matt arched his back, pushing his arse closer to me, sending my forearm sliding down his crack. He gasped.

I caressed his balls lightly in my hand, teasing them with my roaming thumb. I jiggled them about and then I let them rest snuggly in my loose grasp. I thought I heard Matt sigh. I looked down at my forearm and forced it further upwards into Matt's crack, bisecting both cheeks.

With my hand I continued to explore around his balls, hoping to touch his penis, accidentally. It wasn't until I reached further up that I found it's rigid base, the rest of it out of my immediate reach, pointing up towards his belly button, erect. "Oh!"

"What?," mumbled Matt.

"Nothing," I said, flustered. I squeezed the base of his hard cock against his abdomen and then between two fingers, making him moan with pleasure unexpectedly. As I withdrew my hand, I brushed my fingers against the underside of his low hangers and then out and up over the lips of his crack. I closed my eyes and privately smelt his musky scent on my hand, a compound of one hundred per cent pure aphrodisiac. My nostrils flared like a junky's and I eagerly sniffed again.

I wanted to put my hand back between his legs but knew I couldn't. I had already felt his balls. My part was done. Reluctantly, I clasped Matt's underwear and pulled them up over his beautiful, round butt, an impression etched in my mind forever. I pulled up his jeans and Matt secured them in place before turning to face me.

"Sorry," I said quietly.

"Don't be sorry." Matt stepped forward and placed an appreciative hand on my shoulder. "Your turn. Come on mate, get up. I'll sit there."

Our bodies brushed as we swapped places. A whiff of Matt's erotic scent caught my nostrils. I inhaled deeply, flooding my lungs with his manly vapour. Then I pretended to scratch my nose and I sniffed my hand. I shivered inside and my pants twitched. I loosely folded my hands over my throbbing bulge.

When I looked down on him, he smiled. He glanced at my hands, at his eye level, then he looked up at me. "Are you going to turn around man, or what?," he said, gesturing a spinning motion with a hand.

While I hesitated, he sat on the front edge of the chair and he reached out his hands, placing them on my hips, encouraging me to swivel around a half turn. I did so with minimal resistance, until I stood with my back to him. Then he pulled me closer. It seemed easier if he conducted me.

"Don't laugh," I pleaded, turning my head so he could hear.

He laughed. Then I felt a sudden tug on the back of my pants, which initially didn't budge. I undid my belt and fly and closed my eyes tight.

He did it in one motion, my trousers and undies together. The cool air burst upon my bare arse as my lower clothing came to rest around my thighs. I struggled to keep myself decent at the front, the tip of my dick nearly popping out. Matt applied pressure to my back with his hand, making me bend forward about thirty degrees. Then he lifted my shirt up to my shoulders and tugged further on my pants, seemingly keen to reveal even more of my bare skin.

I was acutely aware my whole back side was naked to him. I could sense his smiling, brown eyes upon my completely naked arse. This was the point where sexual arousal overcame embarrassment.

I continued to keep my eyes shut through the minute of almost complete silence that followed. I could hear him breathing quietly. Eerily tranquil, his hand placed up near my shoulders somehow soothing. Someone blasted a shrill horn on the street and I jumped. "How long are you going to look at it?," I asked. My shirt dropped down my back and I suddenly felt the cheeks of my arse being parted around my anus. "Hey!," I protested.

"Oh sorry, my hands slipped," explained Matt. "That was an accident. I didn't mean to see your arsehole like that. Sorry." He tapped on the inside of my thigh and I spread my legs as far as my pants allowed. Matt placed his nimble fingers just below my anus and pushed them slowly between my legs. He didn't move them far before he began to rub on the area underneath, right at the sweet spot between my anus and scrotum, pressing lightly into the soft, spongy flesh, towards my balls and back again to the edge of my hole, stimulating my prostate.

I was suddenly in another world. One with just Matt and I in it, fooling around with each other, just the two of us, as he satisfied my inner desires. But then, somehow I remembered the game. I spoke, biting my lip, trying to keep the sensations in check, holding my underpants ungainly with one hand over my bursting erection, and my trousers with the other. "That's not in the dare," I mumbled incoherently.

Matt withdrew his hand, placing it on my bare back and patting it reassuringly, warmth radiating from his soft palm. "Yes it is mate. The dare said to put my hand through your legs and feel your balls."

I turned my head so he could hear. "My scrotum doesn't go all the way to my anus. That was my perineum."

"Oh, sorry mate," he said. "I didn't know that. I thought it was part of your ball sac."

Matt slipped his hand back between my legs, but now his fingers were slippery with saliva. He continued to rub, this time deeper and more vigorously, his slick digits causing waves of pleasure. Why was I complaining?

I closed my eyes and moaned uncontrollably, opening my legs for him as far as I could. I wrestled with my composure and looked down at what was unfolding. Precum seeped through the fabric, forming a damp patch where the head of my stiff penis was trying to ram it's way through my undies. Matt's fingers had reached the underside of my scrotum. He massaged there now too, up between my balls and back, to the inner edge of my arsehole, almost to the opening.

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

Then he engulfed my aching balls in his hand. He applied downward pressure on them and a blissful sensation traveled up my erection as the skin tightened around it. Then I felt one of his playful fingers on the underside of my penis, working it's way up the sensitive skin of it's extended, upright shaft.

"Sorry," said Matt, quietly apologising. "I didn't mean to touch your cock like that mate. It was accidental."

I could see Matt's hand fumbling around, stretching my underpants in all directions. Instinctively, I lowered the front of my pants a bit to give him more room. The combination of his hand and my erection formed a huge bulge, eventually causing both to pop out the top of my undies.

Now I had a good view. He squeezed the erotically sensitive skin below the head of my cock with a finger, and a drop of precum leaked down onto it. Matt swirled the tip of his lubed finger around the head, spreading the drops of juice over the shiny, pink surface.

I closed my eyes, wanting to fully enjoy the sensations, and think about what Matt was doing with my body. He pushed his hand through further and he encircled the base of my erection in his fist, his palm facing my abdomen. Then he began to stroke it, up and down, spreading more of my oozing precum over it's length, his hand gliding silkily over the lubricated, loose skin.

Without realising, I began to hump against Matt's hand, moving my hips forward and back, pushing my cock in and out of his tight but slippery fist. In my mind, I imagined fucking him doggy style, my arms cradling his warm, masculine torso and my hips ramming into those perfect, beefy butt cheeks while penetrating his arse. A gigantic orgasm felt inevitable. My breathing was short and rapid and my balls pulled in towards my body. My cum readied itself for ejaculation.

Suddenly, I felt his hand withdrawing. There was one final fumble around my balls and then his hand continued on, back out through my legs. I desperately wanted to finish myself off, for a moment even humping my cock into thin air, but couldn't see a way of reaching orgasm without embarrassing myself.

I felt the back of my shirt being lifted to my shoulders, Matt's warm, slippery hand now on my back, keeping it there as he tugged downwards on my pants. Then there was another minute of complete silence, by which time the immediate urge to shoot my load began to diminish.

"Have you finished?," I asked belatedly.

There was no answer. Instead, Matt let go of my shirt and pulled up my underpants and my trousers quietly. It was just as well the dare was over. I had come close to shooting long projectiles of milky semen onto the floor and over Matt's briefly hospitable hand.

As I refastened my belt, and regathered my composure, I turned to face him, as he remained seated. "Matt," I said quietly.

"What?"

"You really should be disqualified from the game for that," I put to him.

Matt looked down at my crotch, my arousal quite evident in the front of my pants. He got up and walked towards the front door. My eyes followed what I had seen in the flesh moments earlier. His beefy butt cheeks rippled inside his jeans as he moved.

He peered out the window. Left and right. A visitor could look in on approaching my front door. He pulled the curtain across, casting the room into semi darkness in the fading light of a midwinters afternoon. Then he scanned the room, squinting his eyes before flicking on the light switch beside the door. As he walked back, a lump veering to one side of his jeans shifted markedly, in time with each step. I tried not to stare.

"Disqualified? Really? Why?," he asked.

"You were only supposed to feel my balls," I argued.

He sat down deep into the chair, his legs slightly parted, his testicles bunched to one side of the seam and a bulge tacking upwards to the same side. "I'm sorry mate. Did I touch something by mistake? What did I do wrong?"

I backed into the chair opposite and sat down. "You felt my ... you know ... my penis."

Matt shook his head. "It was an accident. Couldn't see a thing mate. Sorry."

"But you were almost touching my anus too," I complained.

"There's no way I should be disqualified mate. I thought that bit between your balls and your arsehole was part of your ball sac. That's the education system for you. Man, my biology teacher was hopeless."

"Well, we never learnt that at school either, but I still know my scrotum doesn't stretch that far."

Matt picked up the cards from the floor beside his chair and shuffled them in the way only he knew how, glancing at me occasionally.

"No way was that my scrotum," I said. "It's called the perineum."

He smiled, cutting the cards and folding them over in one hand. "Oh, is it?"

"Yea."

Suddenly, a card flew up into the air and fell into Matt's lap. A rare mistake. He calmly picked it up and slid it back into the deck. Then he straightened out the edges before leaning over and laying them on the floor in a neat pack between us.

"It was closer to my ... you know ... my anus than anything else Matt," I added.

Matt half stood from his chair. He pulled down on his jeans at the knees, giving his anatomy more room around his bulging crotch before quickly sitting down again. Then he pointed at the cards. "Are you going to take a card, or what?"

"Yea," I said. I nearly didn't mention it. "Just as soon as you put those kings back in the deck."

Matt acted surprised. "Kings? What kings?"

"The kings you're sitting on. Under the pillow."

Open mouthed, Matt stood and lifted the pillow. "Oops. How did they get there?" He looked back at me and grinned.

"I wasn't born yesterday, you know," I said. I picked up the deck from the floor and held out my other hand in his direction. "Here, give them to me."

Matt picked up the kings, three of them, replacing the pillow before tossing them to me. I snatched at them with my outstretched hand, but missed. The cards landed in my lap, partly hiding my unsatisfied bulge. But it only drew attention to it when I went to gather them in my hand. Matt watched carefully. I randomly slid each of them back into the pack. Then I shuffled clumsily and planted the deck back on the floor.

"Bloody cheat," I said crossly.

Matt said nothing. He just grinned and, for a second, fiddled with the front of his jeans, pushing his erection further to the side.

I shook my head.

Simultaneously, we sat forward in our chairs, as though forming a scrum, huddling anxiously over a trivial deck of cards. I reached down and cut the deck, our heads almost touching. Matt took a card and turned it face up on the floor. It was a nine. I took a card too and nervously placed it beside his.

I lifted my head up, gazing straight into the top of his scalp, while short, silky strands of hair wavered gently in time to my breath. Suddenly, the same strands shimmered more violently when I spoke. "Did you cheat?," I asked. I had drawn a three.

Matt lifted his head too. "Nah mate, I didn't cheat," he said into my face. His breath smelt of beer, but it didn't matter. I knew by his humourless look that he hadn't cheated this time. He stood unexpectedly.

I flinched when the long, cylindrical lump jutting up the front of his jeans invaded my view. Embarrassed, I looked downwards, gathered up the deck and fanned through the cards to check they were all there.

Matt went to the window, and pushed aside a corner of the curtain before peering out into the street. Then he stepped towards the door, calmly flicking the door lock on his way past, the metal click echoing across my wooden floor. He took the cards off me and tossed them on the bed about six feet away, scattering them unintentionally across the duvet. He sat down.

DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers