How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers

"Mate, I'm going to take your pants off," he said with a deadpan expression.

I stared at him, not totally surprised.

He smiled.

"That's the worst pick up line I ever heard," I said, making light of it.

"It's not a pick up line mate. It's the game. I'm taking your pants off. That's the dare."

It was only in retrospect that I realised that the truth element of the game had disappeared. I leaned forward and put my head in my hands, covering my eyes. If it was ever possible to be so sexually aroused and so full of dread at the same time, this was it. I lifted my head and looked back at Matt's face, it's limits of handsomeness seeming to know no bounds.

"But I can't," I complained.

"And by 'off', I mean right off," he said. "Not just down to your ankles. You will have to step out of your pants and undies and I will pick them up off the floor and throw them over there, onto the bed. Your bottom half has to be nude man. Everything below the waist off."

I shook my head. "Nup."

"And you have to let me touch it," he added, ignoring my protestation.

"Touch it?"

"Yeah mate. Touch it." He nodded in the direction of my genitalia. "You know."

"Touch what?," I asked, with a false giggle.

"You know. Touch IT. Your cock mate. Your dick. Your penis. I'm going to take your pants and undies off and touch your cock."

I continued to shake my head. "I can't."

"Why not man?"

"Shit, this is embarrassing. It's just that, how shall I put this, it's just that my penis is, well, I've got an erection."

"I know," he laughed. "Don't worry about it mate. Hard or soft, it doesn't matter."

I checked Matt's bulge. The old armchair cradled his athletic, young frame, reclining him in an open embrace, his arms relaxing quietly on the armrests, allowing me the most intimate of views of his clothed body. His ever smiling, healthy, brown eyes sparkled relentlessly. His moist lips were tantalisingly parted, just a little, and his clear, freshly showered complexion invited an affectionate touch. He looked so good, and so at ease. Yet his erection betrayed him. He was still hard. As hard as a rock. Even the thick denim couldn't conceal the impression of his erect penis or the enlarged glans at the tip with it's distinctive inverted 'v' junction below the slit.

"But there's something else," I said.

"What Jeff mate?"

"Oh fuck." I leaned over, put my elbows on my thighs and I buried my head in my hands once again, my fingers covering my eyes. "I thought I'd better warn you," I mumbled through the gap between my palms. I slid my head up, curled my hands into fists and rested my chin on them.

"What?"

I lowered my hands off my chin to speak. "There might be, I mean I might have some, you know, oh fuck, this is embarrassing, some juice, on the end, coming out of the tip, of my penis. Fuck, you know, some semen, dripping out."

I sat back, relieved to have got that out in the open, exposing my body almost as much as he was his. Then I covered my inflated crotch with my hands. "Thought I'd better warn you before you pulled my pants down. There's probably going to be some on my undies too. It happens a lot with me. Sorry. Oh shit, I can't believe I just said that."

He smiled. "That's ok mate. It's all good."

"You can change your mind if you want," I offered.

Matt didn't seem at all concerned. He sat up onto the front edge of his chair and pointed to a spot on the floor in front of him. "Do you wanna stand their mate?"

It sounded more like an invitation than a dare. I placed my hands on the armrests of the chair, positioning myself to stand. I stopped halfway up and flopped back down into the chair. "By touch it, do you mean wank it?"

Matt didn't answer. He pointed again to the floor.

I stood slowly, belying the fact that, deep down, I really wanted to do this. Matt watched me all the way. "There?," I asked, pointing roughly to the spot Matt had indicated, to which he nodded. I stepped forward.

He reached out his hands, taking my hips, and he pulled me in closer. Before my feet barely had time to settle on the spot, Matt reached for my belt buckle and began to unravel it.

"Now?," I asked, half protesting.

Matt looked up at me mischievously and continued to undo my belt. I felt two tugs on my waist and before I knew it my belt was hurtling over my shoulder before rattling, like a snake, as it landed on the bed. Then he got the zipper and unzipped, all the way down. Unsurprisingly, my erection pushed out some of my underpants through the fly as though suddenly released from a straitjacket. Matt undid the remaining button and my pants fell to my thighs. I looked down.

There we were. Two sets of eyes trained on my erection, barely concealed by a pair of utterly stretched briefs. I'll never forget his lustful smile at that moment. Erotic feelings surged through my groin. A damp patch adorned my undies, decorating them with my juices. As we watched, another surge of precum seeped through. Matt stared from half a foot away as he gave my pants one extra push. They fell to the ground unimpeded, coming to rest around my ankles.

"Oh fuck! Shit ... sorry. Don't laugh."

He didn't laugh. Far from it. He grabbed the elastic waistband of my soiled underpants at each hip and began to pull downwards. My phallus was so hard that it rendered itself an almost immovable obstacle. That's why my underpants came down at the back first, down below my arsecheeks.

As he adjusted his grip and tugged more at the front, my rigid penis was pulled downward and forward. It stood uncomfortably out from my body at ninety degrees before Matt released it by dragging the front of my slimy undies over my leaking glans. My penis suddenly sprung back against my abdomen, causing an almighty thud. It also sent a glob of precum into the air between us, eventually landing on the top of Matt's head. He didn't care.

"Mate ... that's big," he said, looking up at me with one of his trademark grins. When I felt him tapping my ankles, I stepped out of the leg holes of my pants. Matt gathered my discarded clothing from the floor and chucked them on the bed.

"Oh fuck," I repeated, closing my eyes tightly in a kind of sexually inspired anguish. "Let me know when you've finished." That idea didn't last long. Once I felt Matt's fingers on my cock, I had to open my eyes. I found him holding my hard penis, as if he was holding a paper dart, between his thumb and forefinger.

When he pulled the loose skin upwards, a small drop of precum returned to the opening. He repeated this half a dozen times, until a clear drop dribbled down onto his thumb. Then he placed a finger of his other hand right at the slit and spread what liquid there was there over the swollen head of my cock, giving it a silky sheen.

I could tell that my arousal was on the upswing. My arsecrack was beginning to sweat and a combined manly, sexual scent teased my nostrils and overdosed my veins with testosterone. I looked down at Matt on the chair, and fantasized about what I would do with him, some of which I wouldn't want him knowing.

Matt appeared to be in a world of his own too. He slid his backside off the chair and fell to the floor on his knees. He took my cock in his firm fist, holding it upright, and he began to stroke it slowly, viewing it from close range. Further drops of precum oozed onto his fingers, acting as a lubricant.

Suddenly, he stopped stroking but kept a grip around the base, pulling my cock outwards and downwards, against its natural inclination. He licked his lips liberally. Then he moved his head forward and placed his tongue at the underside of my sensitive dick head. He licked upwards over the leaking slit, taking a drop of precum into his mouth.

"Hey!," I protested.

Matt looked up at me with a look of total innocence. "What?"

"Oh shit ... nothing." For the sake of the game, whether this counted as 'touching' I wasn't sure. I really had no desire to seek a ruling on it.

He returned with his tongue, this time more confidently. He came at my penis with slightly more vigour. I noticed a small puddle of my silky liquid on the tip of his tongue as he withdrew it from my cock. He swallowed without hesitation. "Mmmm," he mumbled.

He gave my cockhead a light kiss. His lips barely touched the surface, but still enough for a string of clear precum to form and collapse onto his chin as his mouth retreated. He poked his tongue out and, with one swoop of his stubbled chin, lured the spillage into his mouth.

As he came forward once again, he placed his tongue at the bottom of the throbbing shaft, just above my balls, then in one movement, he licked up it's entire length, to the tip, coating it in saliva. Then he parted his lips and wrapped them around my swollen glans. He siphoned more of my juice into his mouth, pumping my cock with his hand. Then he moved even closer and placed his hands on my hips.

There's nothing better than seeing your cock disappear into another guys slippery orifice, and this was no exception. Matt's lips had begun to engulf my seven and a half inch shaft, and he wasn't stopping. My cock slid effortlessly over Matt's tongue, hitting the back of his throat. His nose nestled snuggly into my pubes, his chin rested against my balls, pushing them briefly back between my legs. Then he withdrew as slowly, yet deliberately, as he had entered.

He swirled his tongue around the head of my stiff cock as it began it's exit. When it reached his lips, and before the pleasurable feelings in my groin had a chance to evaporate, he swallowed my cock once again. This time, he pursed his lips closer together, increasing the pressure around my cock, and the pleasure.

I really wasn't expecting Matt to take on this task with quite so much relish, or indeed expertise. It was apparent that he knew how to please a man. I knew he was enjoying it too. It wasn't long before he was massaging his own cock through his pants, while he knelt before me and his mouth saw to mine.

He had quite a rhythm going now. So much so that my balls bounced off his chin and the tip of my cock hit the back of his throat simultaneously. His saliva formed a smooth slick over my erection and also accumulated around my bristly pubes. Some of it trickled down my scrotum and over my balls.

I began to sweat profusely. My balls tightened. And I needed to plant my seed ... badly. Matt's mouth seemed like the perfect place in which to do it and Matt's mouth seemed only too pleased for that to happen. I placed my hands on his head, needing something to hold on to as I thrust my hips. I kept his head still while I did all the work, and I parted his eager lips with my plunging cock.

"Fuck, this is amazing," I shouted. "Oh yeah ... fuck ... fuck yeah. Take my cock. Suck my dick." Matt looked up at me from where he knelt submissively, straining his eyes over the top of his brow, just as my cock disappeared into his hungry mouth once again.

Such an innocent, helpless look for someone of such cheekiness. It tipped me over the edge. I sensed a huge orgasm arriving. It would be a massive load. I didn't announce it. I thrust one more time. My muscles stiffened. I arched my back. My prostate and anus contracted in unison. A state of blissful euphoria racked my body.

Matt grabbed my arsecheeks, pulling me closer and my cock deeper. I thought about Matt's skillful hands fondling my sweaty arse. He is so hot! Oh fuck! Shots of my milky seed fired deep into Matt's mouth. He didn't flinch. Swallow my cum. You fucker!

I withdrew, still in orgasm, depositing an ejaculate of semen onto his tongue on the way out. "Shoot some of it on my face," Matt pleaded, with his eyes closed. But it was too late. I already had, in great wads of the stuff. Once onto his forehead, and another one over the bridge of his nose and a cheek.

As more cum dribbled out, I wiped it over his other cheek with the head of my cock. Matt opened his eyes and quickly swallowed my cum smeared dick once again, sucking out what was left. Then he took it in his hand and peered up at me.

He looked magnificent. His handsome face was smeared with my cum. Some of it from his nose trickled down over his upper lip and into his mouth. Globules gathered on his eyebrows. There were sticky strings of it in his hair. His mouth foamed with a mixture of cum and saliva, seeping out the sides and dribbling down his chin, some of it coagulating around his short whiskers and some trickling down his neck and under his shirt. It was really messy. Matt licked his lips seductively, taking more of my ejaculate into his mouth.

"Oh shit. Sorry." I said, as I panted for breath, slowly coming to my senses. "Are you ok?" I screwed my face up. "What does it taste like?"

In response, he produced the biggest grin I had ever seen. He looked up at me, so handsome, holding my saliva coated dick inches from his foaming mouth, and his grin didn't waver, even as he answered "Salty!"

DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers