How My Life Changed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think, Sir, that I am nowhere near good enough to be your girlfriend.'

'Why is that Jayme?' He asked.

'Because I am a skanky little slut Sir, and while you should use me to your heart's content, you shouldn't consider that a relationship. That beautiful woman over there,' I looked at Eve who was smiling like the proverbial Cheshire cat as I forced myself to not cry, 'and the experiences I had with your friend Danny have proved to me that a skinny little whore like myself is nothing compared to a real woman like her. A real woman has much bigger tits and a much tighter cunt than mine sir.'

Eve reached over and started rubbing the bulge in his shorts, snuggling in close to him and kissing his neck.

'Told you she was too much of a slut to back out,' she said with a smile.

'Go on,' he said gruffly as she unzipped his fly.

Transfixed with a mixture of helpless jealousy and the very full sensation of my pussy, I was silent for a moment while Eve pulled his stiff cock out of his fly and started playing with it.

'I love you sir, but I don't deserve to call you mine. It's an insult to all the real women in the world to do so. However I don't want to lose you so if you would consent to keeping me as your house slut, to serve you in any way you deem necessary I would be eternally grateful.'

'So,' he said, 'you are happy for me to replace you with Eve as my girlfriend and to keep you around as some sort of, what, fuck toy?'

'Yes sir,' I said seeing the triumph in Eve's eyes.

'Well, there are a few problems with that though Jayme,' he said with his eyes bright. 'Firstly you won't be mine, you'll be Eve's and while you will live here as you have been doing, you'll be at her beck and call. Secondly, the rules for this weekend will apply full stop, you want to be a fuck toy? Then you will act like a fuck toy and that means to everyone you interact with.'

I nodded while still half praying this was some elaborate joke.

'Next, at least one weekend of every month we will hand you over to Danny to do whatever he wants to you,' I swallowed at that, remembering what he did to me. 'He enjoyed himself so much it seems rude to not let him use you, besides we're thinking about going on holiday for a couple of weeks soon and you'll need someone to look after you. Lastly, well, this is Eve's stipulation really so she can tell you it.'

'Yes,' she purred and then pointed at Ben's rock hard cock. 'This is mine. You are not to touch it, not to do anything with it. If I find out he has fucked you or you have sucked him off or brushed against it you will find yourself out on the street naked. Ben can and will do horrible things to you but touch that cock and you are fucked missy.'

I nodded again.

'Don't ever forget Jayme, you are a dirty little whore and I hate you. For every time you and Ben made love I will humiliate and torture you a hundred times, your life isn't your own any more, it's mine to do with as I see fit. You will mostly be spending your time being abused and when you are not doing that you'll be chained up and ignored but I promise you this, I will make damn sure you know you are nothing but our whore.'

She stopped, waiting patiently for my response. I looked at them both, my gorgeous man and the woman who had taken everything away from me and who was proposing making my life a living hell of humiliation and sexual torture. Well, to be honest I didn't even hesitate.

'Yes Miss, yes Sir – please do what you want with me,'

Eve laughed and pointed upstairs. 'Right then,' she said, 'the first thing that's going to happen is you going back upstairs to your new room – don't worry, I know it's small but there won't be any furniture to clutter it up. Once you are there you will take that big, wide bottle you forced up your skank cunt earlier and shove it up your arse. You've got half an hour to get it up there and keep it there until I come and check, a single second later and I'll take a cane to your

clit.'

'Yes Mistress Eve,' I said shakily.

'Mistress Eve,' she purred, 'I like that, now fuck off, clock's ticking and I've got to suck your ex-boyfriend's cock.'

I love my new life..

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I'm a Slave Now? A woman gets more than bargained for at a sex convention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
G's Submission Ch. 01-02 A grad school student loses control of her life, gradually.in BDSM
Selfless Cunt Wife gives everything up because she doesn't deserve it.in Fetish
Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01 Uptight girl afraid the world will discover her kinks!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dangerous Hobby Curiosity made her fall.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories