All Comments on 'How My Wife Became a Swinger'

by SS_Swing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 15 years ago
I loved it!

Plenty of action and variety. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

Great story, wish you lived near me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A month latter the doctor called us in for consult

ation. Seems we had both acquired a serious STD that caused severe itching but the most damning news is that both of us tested positive for HIV. The doc outlined our treatments for the STD and for the HIV and promised if we stayed the line and took all treatments as needed we could prolong our lives for many years to come. The downer was that since the STD was covered by state health regulations we had to name all of our sexual parnters and we didnt even know all of their names. Interesting thing was the HIV was a life threatening disease but we werent required to report anyone due to that. We are glad the treatments will clear up the STD in a few weeks we want to get back to swinging with our friends. Hell if we have HIV we want everyone we know to share in the good fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh give it a rest.

Lighten up with the comments. This is erotica land, the only time one ever needs to worry about an STD is when it serves a plot function. It's kinda like physics land back in hi-school, you know where you can theorise about something and not have to worry about pesky things like gravity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wife is converted

the story was great! my wife and I are into swinging, something she never thought she'd do when we got married. I had told her that I was bi and would continue to suck cocks since it was impossible to stop. She agreed but wanted me to make sure she was present to watch. It didn't take long before I could see a change occuring in her. She got to where she began fingering herself while I was either sucking or being fucked by a cock. She eventually voiced interest in being fucked by another man provided she could pick him out. That was fine with me but was I in for a fantastic surprise! The one she chose was her father!! He had been fucking her for years as she ate out her mother!! This was the beginning of a great no holes barred incestual relationship with everyone doing everyone else any time they wanted to. Her mother is one fantastic fuck and has a great tasting pussy.

I'm one very lucky individual to have gotten into this family.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
great story

Read the story with one hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous