How My Wife Changed in 3 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

I have long been a collector of antiques and I had a large sword hanging from some hooks in the passageway outside the bedroom. When Doris had screamed I had grabbed the sword and had rushed into the bedroom ready to kill someone! The man, Tom had his cock embedded in my wife and I took an almighty swing and brought the sword down on the flat against his bum! It must have hurt him terribly and he screamed out and Sally screamed because he had jerked further into her cunt hurting her and she had also seen me with the sword in my hand and thought I was going to kill her!

What happened next was very interesting. Doris continued slapping Stan so much his face started to bleed, mainly due to a ring on her finger. She also delivered a very hard kick to his balls and he was curled up on the floor like a frightened animal. Tom on the other hand had pulled out of Sally and stood up alongside the bed somewhat bewildered as to what was happening. I knew his buttocks would be hurting for a long time but while he was just standing there I delivered such a hard kick to his balls I am sure I did him some permanent damage! He too crumpled up in a ball alongside Stan. Doris then asked if she could borrow my phone. She quickly rang every wife whose husband had fucked Sally at the pool party! It appears Stan had confessed to Doris in order to tell her what the other men had done to Sally omitting anything about fucking her himself. Doris isn't stupid and watched him like a hawk after that. She told Tom's wife to come and collect him and as she rang the rest of the wives I was sure there would be trouble when they arrived home from work!

As for Sally, she was still lying on the bed with her legs still wide apart and her cunt open and cum around the edges where Stan must have fucked her before Tom. She was sobbing but I took no notice of her. I walked into the spare room and collected two large suitcases and quickly crammed all of her possessions into the cases, clothes, makeup and other belongings. I then carried the two cases out to the front porch and then returned to the bedroom. Doris was still ringing her friends and Sally was still on the bed. I leaned over the bed and grabbed Sally by the upper arms and literally dragged her off the bed. I then marched her unceremoniously along the passageway and to the front door. I opened the door and then shoved my naked wife out onto the porch and slammed the door behind her. I looked out the side window and saw her frantically trying to open her cases to get some clothes but being the bastard I am I had locked the cases and had the keys in my pocket! She had no money, no clothes to wear and she was naked on our porch in full view of other people passing by.

I returned to the bedroom where Doris was ringing the last of the wives and Tom and Stan were still curled up on the floor moaning loudly. Doris walked over to Stan and gave him another lusty kick in the ribs and, as he straightened on the floor, he exposed his balls again and he received a second very hard kick there! Now he really was in pain. Next there was a knock at the door and I looked out the side window first to see Henrietta standing there - she is Tom's wife - but Sally was holding her face where Henrietta had obviously slapped her before knocking at the door. I let Henrietta inside but slammed the door on Sally and then took Henrietta to the bedroom where she found her wounded husband still lying on the floor moaning. She pulled him into a sitting position and then, with her feet she moved his legs apart and then kicked him in the balls with a force I could hardly believe.

Suddenly I realised both Tom and Stan were really in serious bother having received such hard kicks in the balls. The women didn't seem very concerned more interested in vengeance than compassion so I rang an ambulance. When it arrived I allowed the two men inside but kept Sally, still naked, outside. The ambulance officers examined the two men and thought there had been some serious damage done and with difficulty took the men to the ambulance (both still naked) and off to the hospital.

Both Doris and Henrietta thanked me for helping them and asked what I intended doing about Sally. I explained in detail what had happened at the pool party and told them I had no intention of ever continuing with my marriage to Sally. We made some coffee and the two shaking women sat down and sobbed because it would appear their marriages might be over too. When they eventually left there was no sign of Sally although one of her cases was still there. I had some very abusive phone calls from some of the men who had fucked Sally at the party but it didn't take long for them to realise it wasn't me who told their wives and they mostly apologised.

Our home was quite an attractive home and I had no bother selling the home within 3 weeks. Fortunately the home was entirely in my own name and I had already commenced divorce proceedings and an understanding judge granted me most of the money from the sale of the house and other possessions.

Having finalised everything I rang both Doris and Henrietta before I left town. I learned Stan had confessed he had been fucking Sally almost daily since the party and Doris had commenced divorce proceedings. Henrietta hadn't begun divorce action yet but she wasn't living with Tom and it didn't look as though their marriage would continue. Both men had been kept in hospital for over a week each and they had both to have an operation to remedy some of the damage from the kicks they had received. I hoped they wouldn't have proper sexual functions from here on but perhaps that was too much to hope.

My two children were very young but they understood what their mother had done and had become and quite willingly announced they didn't want to live with her. We three moved to another city where I soon found a job and a housekeeper and we continued as a family without my wife. The housekeeper was an older woman who really treated the children as her own and in no way intruded on my life.

About a year later I met a charming young woman my own age and we instantly fell in love. She moved in with me after some time and the housekeeper stayed on for a while but once she saw we were getting on well as a family she left wishing us all the best. My new woman was, ironically, called Sally too and it took a lot of getting used to but now we are so in love the name being the same doesn't matter at all. We have recently married and the children have completely adopted Sally as their new mum and they love her very much.

It took a lot of doing but eventually I told my new Sally all about the old Sally and I know she was also upset at what I had been put through. She is such a wonderful woman I am sure she won't treat me like the previous Sally - she is a lovely woman and very mature for her age. She also has beautiful breasts and as we don't plan on having children in the near future she will probably retain those beauties from now on. I certainly hope so.

I had thought I had a treasure in my first Sally but it wasn't until I found the second Sally I knew just how different they were. There is no way I would ever leave my new wife because we are so compatible. Ironically she was a virgin until she met me and we didn't make love for many months until we were really sure we loved each other. Sally 2 loves to sleep naked and she is always on the ready to make love with me whenever she wants it or when I want it! She never refuses me and we have a great life together. We are very discreet in front of the children but once they are out of the way we are like a couple of animals fucking like crazy. She loves it when the children are at school and I start work late - she will strip off all of her clothes as soon as the children have gone and then walk around teasing me by showing me her body and inviting me to take her! Usually we end up with her bent over the kitchen table and I take her from behind. One of her favorite tricks is to wait until I am asleep - I am a heavy sleeper - and then she will remove the bedclothes and start playing with my cock. Once it is hard she will carefully climb over me and lower herself down on my erect cock. She had actually fucked me to orgasm before I have woken but she is so gentle and understanding and she does it so carefully it is a real thrill to wake and find my wife impaled on my cock grinning down at me as she rides me to orgasm.

Yes, a second marriage can be a wonderful thing and I know I have a treasure with Sally 2. I have never heard a word from or about Sally 1 and I don't care if I never hear from her again. She certainly received quite a bit of money from the break up but my lawyer handled this and I didn't have to meet her. Although I hated her for what she had done to me I am not a mean person and she received far more money than she was legally granted.

I no longer have any contact with any of the former friends we had and I don't know if any divorces finally went through but Sally 2 and I live far enough away from the last city to never need to find out. Second marriages are wonderful!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12