All Comments on 'How They May Be: After the Fall'

by nomennescio

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Very few people have the time or the will to read a story 13 pages long. I usually skip them if they're over 5 or 6 myself.

Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Longgggggggggggggggggggggggg

Gee whiz, dude. Who do you think is going to read this. This is not the place for "War and Peace". Most of us have a short attention span. My personal comfort zone is about 3 pages.

bogg99bogg99over 13 years ago
Long for sure....but loved it.

You advertised early on that both stories would be long, so do not worry about the criticism rendered on your magnificently erotic stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Long for sure....but loved it

A warning that is given only after opening the story is worthless.

nomennescionomennescioover 13 years agoAuthor
Response

It seems like a number of people are disquieted at the length. I apologise if you feel as though your time was wasted, but I'm not really sure what else I can do. Short of putting a warning in the description field, which is not a practice that is particularly common.

I suppose I tend to look at length as being somewhat similar to content - that if one is not interested in long stories, they have the freedom not to read them.

keairankeairanover 13 years ago
Beautiful

This was a fantastic piece of writing. The emotions presented within where so real, that in some cases, almost made me cry it was so beautiful. 5/5 for you good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
STFU...

ANON TRASH... (im just too lazy to login dont mistake my ANON tag...)

great stuff, I was disappointed at how you ended the first part, I am really happy you decided to make a true ending and one thats happy at that

another thing I would like to see is a forked ending (or more), like one where she finds love at collage but still wants daddy, she finds love at collage and drops daddy (not so much but if passion and great story goes into it it can be done without the incest letdown), where she had fun (hinthint) at collage but ultimately comes back to daddy, and of course where she doesn't fool around but comes back... There are definitely more scenarios but I think those are the main ones that pop up here and their...

either way, it was a bit long, you made his resistance way to high, hell I dont think people with that high of a resistance to ANYTHING exist anymore (money does buy happiness)!

all in all, good stuff, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Breathtaking!

I haven't felt the power of a story like this since I was 18 and spent a whole day experiencing the beginning of The Alexandria Quartet by Lawrence Durrell.

That day of reading influenced the rest of my life. Your mastery of poetic prose is brilliant!

Thank you for the gift of your story. I wish it could have gone on forever.

nomennescionomennescioover 13 years agoAuthor

Bogg, keairan, others - I am humbled by your kind words. Especially the last anonymous commentator; your praise is so lofty I'm not entirely certain of whether or not you're being sarcastic. Assuming that you're not, thank you.

At the present time, I have no intentions of writing anything further about what happens to Mark & Emily. But then, I suppose that was true when I finished the first story, as well. If I do change my mind and decide to revisit them, I will remember these suggestions.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05over 13 years ago
Beautiful

I loved your story. It may have been long but it didn't matter because it was well thoughtout and written with a passion for sure

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
man

I made a big long comment, then had it erased because I hit the back button, so frustrating. Suffice to say, I loved the story, though I don't normally read novellas, but I got so caught up in the story that I found myself yelling at the dad for being so stupid, just love her already. I would love to read more, did they get married, have kids, how did they handle college, maybe he moves, maybe she brings a girlfriend home to daddy, someone in the same situation? Lol, in any case, I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I truly loved your story. It's a masterpiece and don't listen to the people with short attention spans, this was the length needed to tell the story.

But please, if you ever decide to continue this story don't let it be about anything other than the deep love between those two people, their problems with acceptance from themselves and others. I would hate to see such strong love watered down. Even if it almost never ever happens in real life, the idea of life long love is very appealing and makes for a great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absolutely perfect

That was absolutely perfect!

In every way. Long, yes, but so wonderfully strung together. And the sexual tension and internal fighting and debate...

I hope to read more of your works in the future, especially if they about this topic. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Nicely tied together, written real well. Pulls you right in and allows you

to feel what the characters feel. One of the great pieces that have passed

under the radar on this site.

LadySugarLadySugarover 13 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Wow. Absolutely beautiful.

You move me with your writing.

I am truly grateful for you sharing your work with us here at Literotica.

Your use of references to other works is a professional approach which makes an astounding read.

It brought tears to my eyes. The love shared between your characters was heartfelt and meaningful - all the characteristics of what I would call a perfect story. Consider me a lifelong fan.

Love,

LadySugar x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
best one

Really very romantic and erotic.The best part of the story is it was developed slowly and erotically.Not just bang bang or crude writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The best I have found on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh well. Now I can't <i>ever</i> enjoy other 'forbidden love'-type stories again. You've set the bar too high. Spoiled me for the rest of 'em.

<br><br>

Seriously though. In incest stories there's always that unsatisfying, insincere, token, one-sentence/-paragraph "Oh it's wrong, it's WRONG" sentiment included; so I love how, in <i>your</i> story, the angsting is turned up to 11, and refreshingly honest at that.</br>

<br>

Great job with this and "Little Things."</br>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Impressed

These are easily the best two stories I've read on here. If you've written elsewhere, where are they? I'd certainly like to read them.

I've tried writing my own stories as many I've read leave me annoyed at the stupidity and arrogance, or just the selfishness, of the author. An important factor for me is that the characters should be believable, the build up is more important than the sex. A good novel is far better than a good film, and you have shown an art in this that I would love to have, but I don't. I don't have your imagination, skill with words, knowledge or understanding.

Please write more.

camstevens33camstevens33about 12 years ago
RE: Tooooo Looooong

Then don't read it. There's plenty of quickie reads on here. The only problem I have with the story is that there's almost nothing else like it on this site--or any other, for that matter.

camstevens33camstevens33about 12 years ago
Amazed Again!

Yeah, I had written a really long comment again, about how you should do this for a living, how incredible your story was, how I love the amount of realism and emotion you put into your stories, etc. Then I hit the BACK button...

Anyway, all of the above is true. You're an awesome writer, and I swear you're better than many of the published authors I've read.

It also doesn't hurt that I'm fascinated with this subject matter, and have never found another author to tackle it with the NOT-completely-doomed-and-hopeless approach you take. I, for one, believe it is possible for a relationship like that to work (despite the fact that I have no experience with, or desire for, such a relationship myself. :))

My thanks again for another story I won't forget. Please keep doing what you do. And, for God's sake, please see about getting PAID for it! You deserve it!

camstevens33camstevens33about 12 years ago
Sorry, one more...

I noticed I wasn't the only one who composed a long message, then accidentally deleted it. I think it's 'cause, when leaving a comment for a writer we respect, we try--a little, at least--to be writer's ourselves...:)

Okay, I promise I'm done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am extremely impressed....

...with the quality of your writing and insight. You are fantastic, and I hardly expected to find a piece of that caliber on here. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that and you mentioned not putting more works on here, well if you did have another piece you would like read, I would be more than willing; n.k.london1@gmail.com. Thank you again for a great story.

newflowersnewflowersalmost 12 years ago
wonderfully impressive

The story itself is excellent, and I much admired the sheer correctness and beauty of the writing - diction, syntax, and imagery all outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent writer..

It's good to see someone who truly understands what "erotic literature" means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just want to say

I AM IN LOVE! This is so beautifully written, it had me in tears. These two novellas are the best I have read here and I couldn't put them down. Please keep on writing.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
I couldn't get past page one...

Daddy's thick headed recrimination in the face of his daughter's love confession was too much for me. I'm sure that by the end of the story, they will live happily ever after. I'm just not up for all the heartache he will cause. I also find in unrealistic that dad would lust over Emily for so long, then do a 180. I did read chapter 1 and was tenuous about reading chapter 2.

sgkwsgkwalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Your writing and storytelling was amazing and very enjoyable. Very easy to fall in love with these characters and then have to let them go. Thank you for sharing this. More of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you.

All I can say is thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with me. I enjoyed your story. I have no complaints. I only have praise for a very well written story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Incredible

This series, considered together, is one of the best pieces of father-daughter-focused erotic fiction I've had the pleasure of reading. You are such a talented writer. Pay no mind to those critical of the length. They need go elsewhere for singular release. The best erotic fiction understands that it is the sensual dance between anticipation and release that truly captivates, not simply the committing of the act in of itself. Romantic and passionate. Your story truly excites. Bravo!

Darla7000Darla7000almost 9 years ago
Just - WOW !

So lovely !

aPilgrim1964aPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is a masterpiece! Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You wrote a really nice love story (albeit an unconventional one) - great character development and you didnt cheapen the sex aspect of their relationship - amazing!

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarover 8 years ago
Blown out of the water.

This. Is. Gold. Dust.

Never ever ever stop writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masterpiece, really good story

Really a masterpiece, i really enjoy reading this story, it is beautiful. Both epsiodes gave me all sorts of feelings. I really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would have to agree this is a masterpiece. Part 1 & 2 is absolutely perfect. You are a truly gifted writer. Your stories are so well written and holds so much depth, dimension, and complexity. Thank you very much for sharing your work with us!

BigDaddyWillieBBigDaddyWillieBover 5 years ago
Captivating

Absolutely an amazing story. It grabbed me, I couldn’t stop reading. I really enjoyed it. These 2 writings are most definitely my favorites. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intriguing

I only recently happened upon this story and am intrigued. I appreciate the fact that the writing is not wholly dedicated to sex and titillation and does have a lot of very heady, thought-provoking ideas. I even talked about a few that were less licentious with my wife, which never happens. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was so beautiful! The fact that she was his daughter became almost incidental to their love story. Thanks for sharing this. You’re a wonderful writer.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This and the previous story was a wonderful read. I really feel every emotion, every conflict, that Mark went through. Glad he can finally accept his love in the end after a (longgg) emotional denial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very few stories on this subject have much class. This one did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomennescio@nomennescio
8/2021: I fear the spark has left me. I've started and re-started half a dozen stories over the last few years, and every time, I get stuck midway through, losing the ability to conjure up words that would demand being read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

How They May Be Previous Part