All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just like my mom and I . I loved the story! Real life!

So trure to life. I have been in love with my mother sinceI was five. I am now 65 and still my best lover.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
Another great story

PM inbound.

D_KaceyD_Kaceyover 5 years ago
Spectacular

Absolutely amazing set up and build through the story. Easily one of the most believable and fantastic stores I’ve ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

Please continue this story if you can.

Amazing writing and pacing.

I do wonder though... if this story is real or based on a real experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who's Carol?

Moms_SonMoms_Sonover 5 years ago
Please keep it going.

This is a wonderfully written story. It builds nicely and the transitions work very well. One of the best on here. I hope that you continue it. I would love to see where the story and the relationships go from here.

5 Stars

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Good story

I don’t usually read a lot of mother/son stories but I started this one and wanted to read the finish. I gave you 5 because I felt it deserves it

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved the build up. It doesn't always have to be wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Would love another chapter on the next day, to know about what Sarah and Victoria talk about during their hike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tribute

This was inspired by alwayswantedto, The Rambler?

JBinGAJBinGAover 5 years ago
Great Story!

One of my favorites, and I have read literally thousands. You have great story telling gifts and you seem to make the most of them. Additionally, this was almost a perfectly presented submission virtually clean and without spelling and/or grammar flaws. Congratulations! ;)

andrepkandrepkover 5 years ago
And you did it again!

Well written, exciting tale of pursuit and surrender. Maybe the following night they could switch tentmates, hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading this. Loved the pace. But, I'll be damned if I've ever seen a baseball game that had a half time break.

teddie_grlteddie_grlover 5 years ago
OH Yeah.

The slow seduction, the final culmination, oh yeah lets go camping!

More from these two please.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Very good

Would've liked a bit more description, seduction. But was very good overall.

Re comment about Tribute.

I loved alwayswantedto's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Universal

This same process works with wives when the marriage needs an uplift and new girlfriends as well. Better than any thing else.

ekim22ekim22over 5 years ago
THANK YOU!

On this site about 75% of this genre is rushed and unbelievable. About 25% builds a story.....you succeeded in that.

I liked the build up a lot...I wish it had gone a BIT longer but overall I really dug it. Thanks for writing and I look forward to more of your work!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I really liked the story. It flowed very well and the seduction proceeded as you would expect. It was nice reading a story that didn't have them fucking three minutes after they first kissed!

A followup chapter would be great to see how the weekend went. I gave it five stars and a favorite point. My only criticisms were already mentioned by other commenters, you said Carol instead of Sarah at the end of page two and baseball has a seventh inning stretch, not a halftime. No big deal, though.

ratimomratimomover 5 years ago

Amazing story. Provided 5 star rating for this story.

Core idea of the story of eating an elephant bite by bite was very unique and presentation of that concept was very beautiful.

Story should have been more descriptive with 7-8 pages instead of ending it in 3 pages.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Great to have help with a taboo seduction.

Guidance is so helpful when seducing such a close person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

Really loved the description, the slow and sensual seduction. Made me actually believe that seducing a mother is easy. Wondering if your story has a hint of truth in it. Keep up the good work!

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 5 years ago
A solid piece of a erotic literary work

I enjoyed it, and as others have said, I felt the pacing was well done. At times I did wish the mother had resisted a little bit more and that the story had been more drawn out, requiring more work from the protagonist in his seduction, but ultimately, I enjoyed the mother’s giving in as it showed the depths of her sexual desires for her son. Still, a longer, more drawn out seduction would have made the story far more rich and deep.

I also felt the sex would have benefitted from a bit more vivid description, but that is only a matter of my personal taste and not a criticism per se.

Thank you for your contribution to our community I appreciated being able to read your work, and felt that it was a excellent addition to your already considerable array of stories.

MaxConnor30MaxConnor30over 5 years ago
great story

Thanks for the great story, good buildup, agree with most other comments in the points they make. two things that would have made it a better read for me are: if the seduction dragged on longer, with more drama, and if the sex took a bigger portion of the end. hope for follow-up chapters, maybe play on the control/dominance theme, and their relationship with the other couple. all on all, well done, a really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It wasn't an elephant for me.

Home from college, she saw me jacking off in the shower and later came to my room to say good night. She asked if she needed to finish what I started in the shower, and then kissed me with an open mouth. She touched my cock and I told her I would love for her to finish. She sucked me and swallowed my load.

We have been lovers for 5 years, and I have been married for 2 of them. I don't see us changing our relationship. It is wonderful. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

A fantastic story that left me hanging on each word. Like so many other young men this young son lusts for his sexy mother but unlike most of us the lucky hero of this story works methodically and in the end has his manhood buried in mommy's pussy. I will never again hear the phrase "how do you eat an elephant" without thinking of this fantastic tale of love and lust between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exquisite

The most erotic, intelligent, loving yet absolutely fucking sexy true story I've ever read.

Thanks for sharing. Made my heart soft & my Cock hard and an orgasm without stimulation from anything but my mind alone.

That's a fucking talent you have there.

Andrew Stewart.

reader_33reader_33over 5 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. There is love, passion, doubt and the most important - incest. I LOVE IT. Not a very long story but gradually developed. Please write more of this kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

You have captured the essence of many a son and mother's fantasy. Well done. I look forward to more. C46

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

5 stars. very clever, well-written story. great tease. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Technical Detail

"We're playing the Mets tonight" is a reference to baseball. Later your wrote "when Dad came in to announce the halftime score" which refers to other sports. Baseball is between innings or the 7th inning stretch. Otherwise, a good story.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome story

Surprised that we got the entire first sex in the first chapter.

Excellent story.

Yes the baseball game at half time was strange. Could have said 7th inning stretch.

Looking forward to the next chapters

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 5 years ago

As others have noted, the pacing on this story is very strong. As someone else said, you might have added a bit more resistance from mom to it, to heighten the drama and tension, but that's a nitpick. You tell a good story.

It's a well-written story, too, with good, clean prose free of grammatical and punctuation errors. I didn't see anything that made me cringe.

I totally missed the baseball/halftime thing. That made me laugh after I read the comments, but it escaped my attention when I read the story.

Good job! 5 for me.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Erotic

Your pacing is excellent and I really enjoyed this chapter. The only improvement that would make this more believable, would have been a bit more reluctance from his Mom. That would have heightened the sexual tension that makes the payoff even better.

momlovingdudemomlovingdudealmost 5 years ago
Lovely story

Absolutely loved the pace and setup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Magnifique !

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, agree (somewhat) with the other commentators regarding the pacing, but for me it was with the son not the mother. To me he did seem to understand what Jim was trying to tell him. I thought that it should have been a bit slower and for him and his mother to bond over the course of months. Maybe, have the son have to leave town for a few weeks for work and have the mother worked up because she's not getting anymore bonding time. But that is just my, unasked for, opinion. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Besides, mom only swallows for him :-)

FaucksterFaucksteralmost 3 years ago

I'll tell you right now, I'm sure you've read all the story sites and I hope you know that 99.99% of the stories about Mothers and Sons are pure bullshit."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that."

"Sure, they're the fevered ravings of teen-aged boys or men who never got it, but wanted it. They just don't ring true."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'll tell you right now, I'm sure you've read all the story sites and I hope you know that 99.99% of the stories about Mothers and Sons are pure bullshit."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that."

"Sure, they're the fevered ravings of teen-aged boys or men who never got it, but wanted it. They just don't ring true.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 2 years ago

I’m going to just say it here and now, this (for me) is so far the BEST example of mom/son sex and incest I have read so far. The way you have illuminated the characters for us definitely helps the reader to visualize what’s happening in the story. A job well done ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks on elephants cock and swallows everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, what a great series. I remember when I was a horny senior in high school. My buddies and I, all just turned 18 and all still virgins, would gather at one of our houses and talk about sex. Inevitably, the conversation would turn to our mothers and sisters. It was a long time before one of the group admitted that he had a thing for my mother. I was angry about it at first, but then realized that of course I wanted the same thing and why wouldn't my friends? That broke the logjam, and we spent many an evening talking about fucking our own mothers and all the other mothers. Once the first guy did it - actually fucked his own mother - the fat was in the fire. We realized it could be done, and we all set to to it. I'm not sure every one of the group got with his own mother, but I did. I talked to her about my friend who was the first to say he always wanted to fuck her, and then it was a matter of time until he did.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who the heck was Carol?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, yet another author that has no idea where a cervix is actually located, or what he's writing about is anatomically impossible, no matter the amazing supercock he imagines for himself.

armando100armando1004 months ago

excellent story. one of the best I've read. agree with most of the positive comments!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor23 days ago

"At my age, 26, I shouldn't be addicted to video games" You sure got that part right!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous