How to Eat an Elephant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're off, Honey. I love you. See you on Sunday. Eat food. Don't just sit on the couch watching baseball and eating chips."

He answered immediately. "I love you. Have fun. Take photos."

It took about five hours of driving to get to the trailhead, and Mom and I sat holding hands the whole time. Sarah and Jim chattered away the whole time, but Mom was uncharacteristically quiet. I didn't mind. I didn't feel like talking a lot either. Once I moved my hand to rest on Mom's leg, and she firmly moved it off. She clearly didn't want Sarah and Jim to see us doing anything unusual.

We set up our two tents and began preparing dinner. Camping dinners are great. The food isn't, let's face it, as well-prepared as it would have been if it were cooked at home, but it's just the whole ambiance of it. We sat at a picnic table to eat, and had a great time talking about our hike the next day. After dinner, we cleaned up and then stoked up the campfire. Mom and brought a couple of bottles of wine, and we sat around the fire drinking it and enjoying the fire and the stars and each other.

I had been eating away at the elephant, but there was an elephant sitting right there with us at the campfire.

What were the sleeping arrangements going to be? I knew what Sarah and Jim wanted. I knew what I wanted. But Mom. How could we get it by Mom?

Well, leave it to Sarah. When we were all starting to yawn, Sarah stood up, took Jim's hand, and said, "Well, we'd better call it a night if we're going to get an early start tomorrow."

That was it. What I had been worrying about had been taken care of with no big deal. Sarah just made the assumption that we would be sleeping as couples. Jim and I hurried to move the sleeping pads and bags into the appropriate tents, and then we separated, each to our own area.

The tents were set up about ten yards apart. When Mom and I crawled into our tent, I immediately took her into my arms and kissed her. "Ssssh," she whispered. "They're right over there. I'd really feel more comfortable if Sarah and I shared a tent. Doesn't this look weird?"

"Sarah decided it," I whispered, "So she must not think it looks weird."

"Well, you're going to have to behave yourself. I mean it."

I tried not to look disappointed, but I must have.

"Oh, Honey. You look like I just took your Christmas toy away from you. Come here," Mom whispered, and kissed me.

We lay there, on top of our sleeping bags and still fully clothed, whispering to each other. We could hear Sarah and Jim whispering in their tent, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I suspected Sarah was having the same conversation with Jim.

Then Sarah giggled loudly, and we heard a rustling from their tent. The sounds, to me, were pretty obvious. They were going to get it on, Mom or not. Mom and I laid there, and if ears could grow from trying to hear, ours would have grown a foot. We could hear whispering, then a rhythmic movement that was unmistakeable.

Mom looked at me with an exaggerated open mouth shocked look. She whispered in my ear, "Are they...?"

"What it sounds like to me," I whispered back. "Maybe not, though. Maybe they're just playing a game of gin rummy."

Mom laughed, and then took me in her arms. We kissed deeply, and I started unbuttoning her blouse. She looked at me, and then laid back to let me do it. She didn't have a bra on, so when I got the blouse unbuttoned I had those perfect pear-sized breasts before me. I bent down, rubbed my lips on her left nipple, and then took it in my mouth. Mom arched her back, pulling my head into her breast. I took the whole tit in my mouth, and started sucking furiously, scrubbing my tongue against her nipple. She shifted me to her other breast, holding it and feeding it to me. I was sucking so frantically that once my mouth slipped off and I gave a loud slurping sound.

Mom giggled. "Shhhh," she whispered in my ear. "You're going to have to be quiet."

We paused, and could hear the sounds from the next tent. "They're not being quiet. I don't think they'll hear us," I said, and got back to work.

While I was sucking her tits, I slid my hand down her belly and under the waist of her pants. They were a bit tight, so I undid her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. Sliding my hand down, I cupped her pussy. It wasn't as hairy as I expected, but it was sopping wet. I slid my finger into her, and she stiffened her body in response.

I got up on my knees, took her blouse the rest of the way off, and then slid her jeans and panties down her legs until, finally, my Mother lay naked before me. I couldn't help but stare. She was beautiful. Her pussy was lightly fringed with soft brown hair. Her skin was creamy with a light dusting of freckles. I had never seen such a perfect sight.

She looked up at me, and then put her hand on my belt buckle. That was all the encouragement I needed, and I quickly stripped my clothes off. I then laid beside her and took her in my arms. We were naked, skin to skin, and I knew I would remember that moment the rest of my life.

"Are you disappointed?," she asked softly.

"Oh, my God," was all I could say as I ran my hands over every inch of her.

She reached down and shyly took my dick in her left hand. "My big boy," she murmured. "What is it you've always dreamed of?"

I put my hand on top of her head and gently pushed. She laughed. "You men are all the same, aren't you?" Then she raised herself up and slowly started moving down my body, holding my dick all the while. When she had her head at my stomach, she paused and looked up at me. There was enough moonlight in the tent that I could see her face clearly as she opened her lips and slowly took me into her mouth.

My Mom was a fucking blowjob queen. She knew exactly what to do. She stroked me with her left hand, bobbing her head and sucking. She started slowly, and then increased the power and frequency while I held her head and bucked into her mouth.

"Mom. Stop. I can't hold it."

She took her mouth off me, and then came back up to my face, kissing me deeply. "My Mom just had my dick in her mouth, and now she's kissing me," was all I could think. I almost lost it at that moment.

I knew what I wanted, but suddenly I was a little timid. I had some experience, but I'd be the first to say I was probably not the best around at eating pussy. Mom had years of experience, and I knew I wouldn't match what she was probably used to. I moved my head down, sucking each breast and then kissing down her belly to her pubic hair. I looked up at her and whispered, "You're going to have to teach me what you like."

She trembled, put her hands on my head, and pushed down. "I think you'll do just fine," she whispered. "Just fine."

I used my finger and traced the outline and parts of her pussy, then slid my finger in her. I then used my tongue to trace the same parts, finally flicking it against her clitoris. She arched her back while pulling my face into her, and I got to work. I curled my finger up so I could rub her G-spot, while sucking lightly on her clit. Increasing the intensity and frequency, I kept doing the same thing. I thought I was going to suffocate in there. My nose was pushed against her mound and I was having trouble breathing, but I kept at it. She stiffened, gave a little groan, and then pulled me into her.

I eased myself back up to her and hugged her to me. "Just fine," she whispered in my ear. "Just fine."

There are kings in the world. There are Presidents who rule armies. There are billionaires who rule industry. But I had just made my Mom cum by eating her pussy. At that moment, I was king of the universe.

We just laid there for awhile, whispering and holding each other. It was truly a magical moment. Then Mom reached down and took my dick in her hand, pulling me to her. I rolled over onto her, holding myself up on my arms, and looked into her eyes. She nodded. She put my dick at her entrance and, with other other hand on my butt, urged me into her.

I have never felt anything so wondrous in my life. That pussy. It was tight and incredibly smooth inside. I could feel her vaginal walls grip my dick as I eased it in.

"Go slow, Honey. It's been awhile, and you're pretty big."

I continued to push, and then bottomed out. I could feel the head of my dick pushing against her cervix, and she gasped. She started hunching against me, and I responded, slowly at first, and then with increasing urgency. I would like to say I lasted hours, but I didn't. I moaned, "Oh, Mom," and then it came. I couldn't help it. As soon as I started cumming, I sensed a greater intensity in her movements and she started whimpering and moaning softly.

"Uh, uh, uh," she moaned, and then stiffened against me as her pussy clamped tightly on me.

We all read about simultaneous orgasms, and I'm sure they happen. It hasn't been my experience, though. I always try to hold back so my partner cums first, and then I'll let it go. Or vice versa. But Mom and I had our orgasms together, and it was beautiful.

We managed a few more times that night, until she finally announced, "Honey. I'm an old woman in menopause. I can't go anymore. You're wearing me out."

She looked at me. "But I'm not done with you yet, am I?" She slid down my body and took me into her mouth again. My dick, covered with her juice and with my cum, deep in Mom's mouth. She gave me an even better blowjob than the first one, and I found myself on the edge of cumming again.

"Mom. Mom. You'd better stop."

Still sucking and pumping, she looked up at me and shook her head. I exploded. I don't know how there could have been anything left, but I exploded in her mouth. She continued sucking and slurping, and swallowed me down. Raising her head, she looked at me and there was a small dribble of cum on her lower lip. I pulled her to me, kissed her and licked my cum from her lip.

She looked at me and said, "Don't tell your father. I don't swallow for him," and we both burst out laughing. We immediately realized we were too loud, and the laughing subsided into giggles.

The next morning, we all acted as if nothing had happened the night before. Sarah and Mom bustled around, cooking breakfast, while Jim and I gathered more firewood. Jim looked at me and nodded. "How was that elephant?"

"Delicious," I said. "One bite at a time."

As we ate, Mom and Sarah chatted back and forth as if all was normal. Sarah asked, "Did you guys sleep well?"

Mom nodded, and Sarah nodded back. Sarah said, "There were a lot of noisy animals in the woods last night. Did you hear them?"

Everyone laughed. Yep. There had been a lot of noisy animals in the woods last night.