All Comments on 'How to Exercise a Ghost'

by HookerBoots

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Is there going to be more chapters? I want to know what happens next!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Loved This One!

Nice read!! Hoping there is a few more chapters for this story. Thank you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have you used the wrong word?

Did you mean "How to EXORCISE a ghost", perhaps?

HookerBootsHookerBootsover 9 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon: The wording was intentional. I meant it as a pun on 'exorcise'; I had considered putting that in an author's not, but wasn't sure that people would care. Apparently, some of them do!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Wonderful story and I also, would be interested in reading more.

As far as the play on words? Some of us got it even without much coffee! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Get "Exercise!"

But I thought you meant you were going to wear her out as in exhaust her. Good story; well told. 5/5 ram

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was wonderful!

I always love an erotic story that has humor, and the sex is done tastefully. You did a very good job, a few parts felt a little rushed but still the heart of it was well done. You even ended it well, and left it open if you wished to write more! All said and done I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you HookerBoots.

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

P.S. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really liked that!!

That was really good. Original, well written - all in all 5 star stuff.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
humourous and erotic

perhaps, after her visitation and talk with Jennie, Jane decided to exercize some initiative on her own and e-mailed the "rite" instructions allowing Jennie to stay rather than be exorcized?

MissMuse99MissMuse99over 9 years ago

I'd love to read more! Interesting premise!

Danuja23Danuja23over 9 years ago
Excellent story!

Please let there be more. >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope chapter 2 is coming

Great story!

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Please let there be more!!!!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Like everyone else I hoping there'll be a Chapter 2. Thankyou for sharing.

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Sweet story that hints at more

I think this was a nice, complete story that doesn't require a second installment but that you've left plenty of room for one. I like that you took some well-worn, even over-used tropes (the spirit medium, the ghost with unfinished business, the spectral lover who disappears at dawn) and gave them an unexpected twist.

akfire03akfire03over 9 years ago
Continue Please!

This story is great! Please write a second chapter!

brainfadebrainfadeover 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks. Gentle is so much better than aggressive, and a lot sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Please write a second chapter! This was wonderful!

joannatsfjoannatsfover 9 years ago
Such a sweet story!

Sweet and tender seems so rare these days and you did a great job of it. I liked that you respected what a young Victorian woman might feel on her wedding night with a man she loved. You even got her underwear right! I'm impressed. Two different worlds meet but the love is just the same. A continuation would be fun but it's good as a stand alone piece too.

joannatsfjoannatsfover 9 years ago
I forgot...

Happy Halloween:)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

PLEEEEEASE! THIS BEGS FOR A EPILOGUE!!!!!

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Lovely!

I really liked this story! The romance and caring was there, and I liked the idea of Jennie observing people having sex so she wasn't completely out of touch with the modern way in the bedroom.

My only disappointment was the references to "starting" or "beginning to" when they were fucking. I don't think each succeeding blissful moment has to be launched with a "her legs started to tremble." Instead, just tell the story: The excitement built within her body causing her legs to tremble, first lightly, then gradually stronger as she reached new heights of arousal.

Otherwise, though. I liked it and was wondering how would the two of them find a way to stay together. Perhaps in receiving his seed a new life was born once again within her! Should you write more about these two love birds -- great! If not, this was a wonderful read!

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
Hauntingly sexy or sexily haunting

Not a native English speaker so don't expect various adjectives of praise. Just that I liked it, liked enough to comment.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffabout 5 years ago
Great

Okay, I have to say I loved the story. I have a thing for ghost girls so I might be a bit bias but, it was still an amazing story. I like that Ian made love to her instead of just banging her brains out. I'm a bigger fan of the sweet gentle sex then the rough and hard sex. All in all it was great and I hope there will be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

This has to be one of the best stories I've read on here.

I love how you kept it as a romantic story and not just a "bang the ghost" thing.

Keep up the good work, not all erotica has to be dirty it can be arousing, without being trashy. Thanks again for the great read!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Berry Sweet und Romantique!

11/10 Strawberries!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Guess I'm going to head down to the thrift/antique store tomorrow and ask about old pocket watches, lol. A great story that was very gentle and caring, even if she was a ghost. Don't guess there's going to be another chapter after this long, just as well, it leaves it to our imagines how it worked out between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous