How to Have a Mind Blowing Orgasm

Story Info
How to have a mind blowing orgasm during sex for ladies.
1k words
3.95
137.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know about you, but I've had some pretty lack luster sex experiences ranging from virgins to guys that just want to knock one out. I mean, yeah, when the guy has a big cock, it feels good, but how he uses it is what matters. So, ladies, here's what to do before you engage in sex, or even foreplay with your man, and then what you should do once it's time to do the deed.

Preparation, preparation, preparation

Preparation is key. Sex is always better when you're in the mood for it way ahead of time. So, grab your vibrators, your shower heads, or your hands (or a combo of all three if you're feeling pretty risqué for the day) and start playing.

Take a bath. Light some candles to relax—vanilla, musk, and peppermint are three scents known to have turned women on. Lay back in the tub, spread your legs, and just let your mind go blank. Focus on the sensation of warm water between your legs. Start playing with your breasts. Lightly run your fingers all over your breasts without going across the nipples. Begin at the outer edges and make smaller circles as you work your way inwards. After doing this for a few minutes, FINALLY get to your nipples. Lightly pinch them at first. Get harder as time goes on. For those of you who like a bit of a rougher experience, twist and pull them. DO NOT LET YOURSELF CUM. Play with your nipples for a few minutes.

This next part works better if you have a handheld shower head. If you do not, I will explain an alternate experience that works almost as well. Turn the shower head on to the pulsating mode and aim it at your clit. Run the jet of water back and forth on your slit—from the clit to your vagina. Every time you think you're about to cum, take the shower head stream away from your crotch and count to thirty or until you are relaxed enough to resume play and still be able to control your orgasm. Repeat this until you think that you simply cannot take anymore. That's when you know that it's time to stop what you're doing and drain your tub. As promised, I will now give an alternate way to accomplish this part of play if you do not have a shower head. Drain your tub. You can leave about an inch of water in it if you want to keep warm, but if not, just drain it completely. Turn the tub faucet on. MAKE SURE THE WATER IS LUKE WARM.

If the water is too hot, it will burn and if it is too cold, it just won't feel good. Positioning yourself is kind of tricky and it took me a couple of times to get this down so don't feel bad if you can't get it on your first try. For those of you who aren't very flexible, do not fear! This can be accomplished by people with varying flexibility (trust me, I can't even touch my toes and I can do this). Lie down and scoot your butt all the way to the end of the tub until you can't go any further. You can do one of two things with your legs. The first is just stick them straight up against the wall. The other is to sit cross legged around the faucet, almost holding yourself up to it. If you choose to do the latter, I recommend that you brace yourself up on your arms too, in order to give your upper body a little more support. Again, DO NOT LET YOURSELF CUM. It's ok if you accidentally let one slip, but I promise you, sex will be MUCH better if you hold it in. When you get on the precipice of the point of no return, turn off the faucet and get out of the tub. Pat yourself dry with a towel and head to a comfortable room.

If you have to go out somewhere for the day, wear something that turns you on. For example, wear some skimpy lingerie underneath whatever your going out clothes are or go commando and wear a skirt/dress. If you have to be out for a long time, bring a toy with you but make sure it's easily concealable. Vibrating eggs work especially well because they stay in place and they vibrate. However, if you are uncomfortable using or do not own toys, just use your hand to keep yourself stimulated.

When you get home, find a relaxing environment—I prefer my bedroom. Turn the lights down really low or completely off. Generally, just having some natural light is perfect; your room is neither too bright nor too dark. Strip down until you are completely naked and spread your legs open wide. Once again, play with your breasts (the same way as mentioned above). Then start bringing yourself to the brink of an orgasm again. The key is to keep yourself on the edge. When you're starting to get to that point where you feel like you absolutely will cum if you keep touching yourself, stop and send your partner a sexy message stating exactly what you want him or her to do. Then put something on that you know will excite your partner and wait for his/her return.

Once the fun begins, make sure you partake in foreplay for some time. You want your partner to get you to that same state of almost climax until you're just craving for something inside of you. (This next part is for heterosexual couples. I only have experience with male/female sexual encounters, so that is the only thing I can really write about). Lie on your back and place a pillow underneath your butt. Wrap your legs around your man and make him put just the tip in and start moving slowly back and forth until you can't stop squirming. Have him thrust in and upwards so he hits your g-spot. Make him keep doing this (and rubbing your clit) until you feel the huge orgasm build up inside of you.

Just let go and enjoy the ride!