All Comments on 'How To Keep Your Daughter Safe'

by Giln

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too quick to decide

Whoa nelly! This thing was too quick. It was over before it began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short and punchy

I just wish I knew who "Peter" was. Proofreading makes all the difference, especially if names are changed between drafts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who's Peter?????

With only 3 characters in such a short abrupt and unerotic story surely you could at least keep their names consistent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so the names dont match

well good on the mom.nice short story okay names got mixed up but hey <grins>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Little Advice

Your stories will be longer if you jerk off before writing them instead of during.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PROOF READ!

His hot cum filled "his" mouth? Was this a gay story and I missed something? I must have, because I have no idea who the fuck Peter is. Also MUCH too short, with no anticipation for the reader. Some were meant to write, you were meant to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nope

Poorly written ans nonsensical. You start out in Michael's head, then shift to Carmen, then Carly (never mind Perter!). None of these characters is more than a name and a relationship. If Carly expects a 6:30 blowjob to 'protect' her daughter, she is a fool. For a teenager, this will just ensure that he might last a bit longer when the main event arrives. I can just imiagine Carmen's reaction when he says, Gee, you give much better head than your Mom, she was in such a hurry!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Missed the Point

The mother let him know she know's what he tastes like all by himself, and he better taste the same later that night- meaning no pussy taste mixed in, leaving the daughter a virgin at the end of the date.

SWUS80SWUS80over 16 years ago
I loved it...

Your story really turned me on, and left me wanting so much more. I love the concept, very original. I went looking for other similar stories, but only found one or two. Please make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Too short

Well this story was way too short and not consistent when it came to the names. What was the mom doing blowing her daughter's date? That was really strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Daughter's date

Great story ! What would Mom do if she tastes pussy juice on his cock ? What if your daughter's boyfriend fucked your daughter up the ass ? How would Mom react to tasting that ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hope there is more

I would like to hear what happens bewteen Michael and Carmen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gahhh

Gayyyyy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous