How to Stop Smoking Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Suzy pulled out the last knot. My body quivered and I collapsed on top of Ann. My cock was still hard as a rock. Sherry and Suzy helped me off Ann and rolled me onto my back. While Sherry buried her face in Ann's sopping pussy, Suzy began to fuck me. By the time Suzy was in her orgasm, my cock began throbbing. What little cum was left in my balls erupted deep in her hot pussy.

Sometime during the wee hours of the morning, I awoke with my cock in someone's mouth. I have no idea whose mouth it was. After she sucked me off, I drifted off to sleep again.

We all awoke, refreshed after a good nights sleep. I told the girls I'd take them to breakfast.

We were all ravenous after the night's exercise, so it didn't take long to get ready to go.

Suzy rode with me. Ann took her car because she and Sherry were going to Ann's apartment after breakfast.

We stopped at my favorite restaurant to eat and that's where I met Jane.

12