All Comments on 'How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 02'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delicious!

The plot thickens! I'm so in to this story. There is a richness in your voice, and I love the way you are letting us get to know the characters.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
oh the nostalgia!!!

This reminds me of those good old days of Mills&boon and Silhouette novels where they hate each other,the alpha male and timid female....etc. How I love this!!!.Easily 5 stars(not for nostalgic reasons but because it is well written!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wanting more!

Such a great story! Cannot wait for more :D please, please, please keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

i love it so far, keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it so far!

Daniel is turning out to be a real Mr Darcy.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Keep it going I love this story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't be cruel

Just post the whole story in one go because it is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Post more please

This is such a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I've often wondered why it always feels like I've read your stories before, and it's because they're all the same, same mousy female character and overbearing male counterpart. Is it possible for you to ever write a strong female lead? You also need to learn the difference between THEIR and THERE.

canndcanndover 11 years ago

To ANON : You have to be less of a nasty wimp and put your name to your posts. You also shouldn't read if you don't like the characterizations of her main players. You also don't have to be such a nasty asshole when posting! I hate people like that!

Very sweet story by the way. I just hope he shows some progress soon! And she can't train him if she doesn't let him talk to her.

redstilettoheelsredstilettoheelsover 11 years ago
Yes, it is a tad corny...

...but its so cute! I just want to give Izzy a big hug!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ummm...

cannd: just so you know, not everyone who visits this site has an account.

Loving the story by the way. I actually like inexplicable attraction, though I have to groan whenever one of the leads screws up or a supporting character really gets in the way.

Anyway, on to chapter 3!

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
don;t sweat the little stuff

Totally, I am enjoying this story you created.

To the readers, anonymous and all, even when there are errors, you are smart enough to figure out the authors intent. So why fret?

Many readers do not realize, that many so-called mistakes are actually the result of the technology we use. And that damnable Supreme Court ruling requiring programmers to be illiterate!

Spellcheck functions are homophone-phobic {per teapotty Congressional mandate} and auto-correct functions that {by Executive Order} replace the author's original prose with the wrong word in the correct context can be accidentally hilarious.

That this cacophony of machinery and web systems are able to deliver any kind of a coherent message to the end user, qualifies as a supra-natural miracle.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Absorbing.

Great and well written story with absorbing characters. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Good Chapter

I was surprised when Daniel snarled at her early in the chapter; it made me think of the Disney’s Beast with Belle. Looking forward to finding the source of his anger and to seeing if she can actually tame him.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous-19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...