All Comments on 'How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 03'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Looking forward to how the story pans out, ignore the comments about cheesy and corny it is in the romance section , and that is what you are setting up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it cant wait for the rest of it. Brilliant work. Where are the endings to your other stories?

Im wondering about the end chapters to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gonna finish it ?

U posted parts of this on another site , are you actually gonna post a complete story or is everyone wasting their time reading something that won't ever get finished?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
negative comments

ignore the negative comments. If you entertain even one person( and I'm entertained)

then the story is a success

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good writing.

I find myself looking for the next installment when I visit the site. Your characters are engaging, secrets waiting to be revealed linger in the subtext, and you haven't fallen back on the stale overuse of foul language and Hustler forum descriptions. Take your time but finish the story eventually. Congratulations to whoever your editor is, this is one of the few Literotica stories that doesn't contain misused words, typos and grammatical errors.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
very enjoyable

i am very much enjoying your story i find it witty and charming and am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoying it ...

At the beginning of Chapter 1 you said this is a 'finished' story, so please be sure and post all chapters ... I have enjoyed your Romance stories in the past and was pleased to see you posting again in this category. I only read the romance stories from a select few authors on this site, you are one of them. Me thinks this is just the kind of story Izzy would enjoy reading. Thanks for posting this one.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Please....

my comment wasn't meant to be negative in any way.Old doesn't mean bad at all especially these days when a lot of stories are"the less said,the better"(now I sound like my mum!!Yikes!!!!!).

So yes your story may be old and corny but I love it and give it 5 stars which is all that matters,yes?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IT IS NOT CORNY - IT'S SWEET:)

We almost never get a sweet story anymore. Izzy is not someone who needs to be rescued, she just needs to get healthy. She may be a bit slow on the romance department, but sheesh she reads romance novels and who knows what else all the time. She has probably read the kama sutra and would like to give it a go. LOL I like this story. Keep going. Maybe Izzy could ask Daniel to instruct her on the things she has read in the modern version of the joy of sex. JUST TEASING!!!! Do what you do, this story is worth the read. Thanks, can't wait for more.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
MORE.....

PLEASE!! The first 3 chapters to this story is fantastic....I just wished Daniel would quit acting like an ass towards Izzy and would act nicer, then I am sure she wouldn't go and hide in her shell. Maybe Daniel needs to read one of Izzy's romance novels to get ideas on how to romance her....I can't wait until the next chapter!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish sentimental heart

i like this story, but you've left us hanging in sentimental heart. Please finish that soon. I wanna know what happens in the end. Don't leave us hanging for this story either. :)

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 12 years ago
getting exciting!!!

...and i am getting excited.

the chapters are promising a lot. can't wait for the next one. :)

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Better and Better.

Great story. Totally hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet

Izzy starts to break out of her shell and Daniel’s heart seems to be warming. Finding something for her to do to get her out of her doldrums makes her an even more sympathetic character. Meanwhile, after the B&tB connection earlier, the library really reinforced it and I’m imagining Mrs. Coats as a little teapot. :-)

Anonymous-19

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reads like a Victoria Holt era novel, with independently thinking, yet subservient women & beastly grouchy for no reason men. The young lady is convalescing in a wealthy man’s country home. Then you throw in a computer. I’m not saying that I dislike the story, I’m just confused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1029 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories