All Comments on 'How to Tame Your Tikbalang Ch. 01'

by SkinandSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SkinandSinSkinandSinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Hi tattoo20

Thank you for favorting this story. :) I am glad you liked it. Chapter 2 is in the pipeline.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Nice beginning. Curious to see where it goes.

SkinandSinSkinandSinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Hi bearslady

Thank you for marking this as a favorite. It goes to a very good place. Chapter 2 in the pipeline and am working on Chapter 3. :D

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Like it already...mysterious for sure.

SkinandSinSkinandSinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, ariesgirl

I do hope you enjoy the next chapter, too. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quality

Please continue this story. It's a pleasure to read. There is a strong plot and your grammar, spelling and sentence structure are excellent. As far as the setting, I can tell that you are writing about a place that you know well. That makes all the difference.

SkinandSinSkinandSinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Quality

I like quality work and, yes, I do my best to deliver the same. Thank you so much for reading this story and letting me know you like it. Chapter 2 is in the moderators' hands. Chapter 3 is still under process. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ANG GALING MO!

I suggest na kung pwede, maglagay ka ng glossary of terms so readers would understand the meanings of the Filipino words you've used in this story.

You portray our Mythology and Lore in a different light. Very rich and exotic. I hope you will also write about the ASWANG, our own version of a shapeshifter, MANANANGGAL, and KAPRE in your own sexy style.

You write with quality and depth, mixed with sensuality that is very tasteful. I am glad that i have found such brilliance here on Literotica.

Ipagpatuloy mo yan, Kalahi! :-D

-NYLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A tease...

Your story likes to tease...

There is a hint of force just barely contained in your males, and the women there is a hint of desire behind the innocence. Your lead female is, well, a little odd. In a good way I think. She is rebellious, but obedient, headstrong but submissive, a very interesting mix. I like the mix of different aspects of her personality, if you hold true to them throughout this tale it will be a very enjoyable read.

Sincerely,

PB

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Hot

and intriguing!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was just browsing through the archives when I came across your story. You have no idea how much I longed to see something from Filipino folklore here, kinky as that might sound. Anyway I know that you've written this a looong time ago but yeah, I love this story! I'm also amused by the fact that I can recognize the places you mentioned (lol Baclaran). Makes me wanna feel mindful every time I walk along Taft.

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous

I have longed for well-written paranormal erotica with our lore. Since I couldn't find any, I decided to write some. This story is complete. The sequel is in process (am at Chapter 7 of it now).

I am glad you're enjoying this and, yes, I wrote it a long time ago, but I am continuing the story, so to speak. Please do keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkinandSin@SkinandSin
133 Followers
What I write is purely fiction, merely an exploration of my mind's small, dark crevasses - whatever genre I choose is not a nod of consent for the events or character motivations contained in my work. Call it an outlet, call it my imagined perversions, call it what you will. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES