All Comments on 'How You Become An Indian Sex Slave'

by MrRusty2000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverover 10 years ago
Love The Storyline, But........

Love the storyline, however get an editor, proof reader to correct spelling and grammar before publishing, Thank you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Spelling and grammar are horrible. That being said i was trying to ignore that and focus on the story until the incest. A warning would be nice as that is something i find disgusting. So I quit reading and gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lactating pussy juice?

Biology lesson required...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once Ann admitted freely taking the priest's cock in her WHORE ass ..

... then she no longer was a VICTIM, a FAITHFUL WIFE or a LADY to be protected and loved. Going forward, Ann is just another THREE HOLE CUM DUMP who deserves to be USED by every last man who wants to stick his cock in her!! That's what CHEATING CUNTS ARE FOR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot sex

would so want to be there and live this story - ass and cunt fucked by all size cocks filled with seed and able to swallow all that they handed out. Bring it on! My pussy is so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One should remember...

...both of these women just saw their husband and father viciously murdered right in front of their eyes. They initially would be in some sort of shock and would take little to no pleasure in being used by their captors for their own sexual pleasure. After, it was merely a matter of survival, people!

YOMEYO

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordland12 months ago

Wonderful if harsh tale. Very well written and concerning being in shock having seen husband and father killed, the instinct to survive and having survived can be an astonishing aphrodisiac.

Thanks for having written it and shring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous