All Comments on 'How's It Gonna Be? Pt. 02'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Now THAT'S Closure !

I enjoyed this epilogue and am glad the author indulged me and those like me. Chris showed many more facets to his character, then grumpy old hermit hovering on edge of acquiring permanent bitter, beer face. Excellent abbreviated rant about '' I/ We are not the answer ". The humor he showed in discussion with Juan and his wife served as comic relief to grimness of main topic. Well played by author and well rated by me.

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeover 9 years ago
Even Better!

You know, unlike others, I didn't need a follow-up chapter, but I certainly enjoyed it, nevertheless. It gives the story, as well as the characters, closure.

Maybe if he had divorced her earlier, she wouldn't have envisioned him as some kind of refuge, eight years later.

Being told that he thinks they should divorce, it seems as if she just might get that it's really over. Although she was still pretty myopic about what constitutes cheating and the damage she caused him.

Of course, if this was a StangStar story...well, those crazy Scarlet O'Haras would just become more motivated to get their husbands back, the minute they turn and walk out of the restaurant!

Bd4554Bd4554over 9 years ago
Great finish

Very thoughtful and well-crafted ending to a good story. Thank goodness the daughter turned out nothing like her narcissistic, delusional mother.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wow

Right to the point. You could have dragged this out longer with many scenarios. You took the bull by the horns and told it straight out. Excellent.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great dialog

The dialog was good. The myoptic wife was still myoptic over the years. Chris dealt with her appropriately. Kathy dealt with her mom appropriately. All is well and balance in the universe with Chris having closure to his past.Callie had closure as well, but not the closure she may preferred thou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it five stars ...

... It was a well told story with a solid ending. The characters were believable and most were likable. Panther fan.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Great Point

Many of these stories leave the broken-hearted relationship still bleeding and in pain. It is a nice change to see the cold, dry corpse of a marriage rather than the fresh killed stinking mess. After enough time passes, the pain goes away, all that is left is the self pity. Pity is a funny thing, it is actually kind of a cozy, self centered place to live. Many people take up residence there and never want to leave. Unfortunately, in pity there is no real joy. There is just a sense of smug self righteousness. That is a feeling that permeates many of these stories, it is childish and pathetic. We all experience a broken heart in one way or another, we all experience pain. Mourning and coming to terms with the aftermath of a horrible experience is necessary and wise. Wallowing in it is useless and foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You nailed it 5 stars!

Great job using dialogue and strong supporting characters to complete your story. The perfect one was the daughter Katie who explained the problem to Callie better than Chris could have. Callie still didn't understand what she did wrong when she went to their final meeting. You showed Chris was better off without her. Great job!

reasonable man

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Well Done

Like the Finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely played

Honestly I think the groundwork has been laid for a final conclusive chapter. This was a very very good second chapter. The writer explored and explained almost everything, but foreshadowed a bit too. One doesn't foreshadow unless there is something else coming.

I for one think there is, and hope TCct considers doing so.

If it does end here, that's fine but....

Five stars

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Very Good

I think both chapters were very good. Short and to the point and accurate in conveying the characters of each participant. I think you have made a mistake, though, in portraying the wife as such a stubborn bitch. She becomes thoroughly implausible. If she had acknowledged her responsibility for their split, the story would have been just as powerful and she would have been a more believable character.

Still, it is your story and a very good one.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Yep...

...all has been said that was to say. 5* from me for a nice, round job. Please keep it up! Thanky you for the read.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Precision Surgery

Fascinating that Kate laid it all out for her, but Callie still can not see it! I guess that she felt that the fact he never filed for a divorce meant that he was waiting for her to come back. Excellent writing style. Especially in the dialogs.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Couple things.

You created a StangStar-like self-centered clueless female character. Easy to hate because her shear arrogance and blindness to the unacceptable choices she made is dramatically above and beyond rational norms. Not easy to create though without making the story shallow.

Honestly, this chapter added nothing to the story. Unless you will be offering more this was a waste of time and effort. We got to know Maria, Kate and how her relationship with her parents work, how utterly clueless Callie is but nothing truly new. One paragraph at the end of page one where she touched his hand could have been included in chapter one to give him closure.

Maybe you're planning more, I don't know. Your vague references in the introduction doesn't indicate much of anything. I did like the story and in the midst of all the cuckery being posted lately maybe even more so.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Comments

“Stupid Male Ego” – If ONE more of these cheating and/or POTENTIAL cheating wives puts down their husband’s heartfelt feelings about fidelity with some insult to their “male ego” I’m going to scream!

Maria asks about why “talking about open marriage” was a problem – at least two things: First, as he says, she didn’t come to him first – she ALREADY was in another relationship, even if not consummated yet, and discussed THEIR marriage with her other man, and second, he said he wasn’t interested, and she refused to accept his answer.

“We made some mistakes” – She’s STILL blaming HIM for refusing to discuss her desire for an open marriage!

“We loved each other. We had a strong marriage which makes what you did all the more tragic."

She just DOESN’T get it!

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Great wrapup

The best thing is, Chris didn't back down or devolve into a sad puddle. He recognized that he HAS moved on, is happy about it, and feels released.

Callie is a moron and proves it when she whines "if you had stayed and just listened to reason", i.e knuckled under to my arrogant female magical thinking (how's that for an answer to male pride?). All this time and she still thinks she was right. She is a spoiled brat who wants what she wants and has no respect for anyone else.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

You spelled my x-bitches name wrong, and mine. And I do not live in Texas. Other than that you got every thing right. Still my fault that she was screwing around. Do I get any royalties from our story?

mazeratimazeratiover 9 years ago

A fitting finish to this story. Callie never understood, because she chose not too. Chris and Katie spelled it out plain as day to her and she still is blind. Part of me would enjoy reading about her waking up from her stupidity as Chris moves on in another relationship. But this was a great ending.

So she had her fill of others like she wanted and now has decided she wants him back. Too bad so sad, for her.

If she was completely honest, and brought this up before dating Danny boy then there was hope. She obliterated that hope by going behind Chris' back. Also if she was unhappy do you go to another man and bitch? No you talk with your life partner. She didn't, and can now live a life of loneliness by her selfishness.

Katy was great by the way, a level headed daughter, nice!!!

Five stars

Maz

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
This went nowhere.

This didn't add to the story. It was pretty much the same story again. You can have them meet and talk a dozen times, in a dozen chapters, but if the words are the same and the outcome is the same, it's pointless. The first story was very brief and had no twist or deviation, and this was just some fluff around the first bare bones story. This was exactly what most readers would expect if they knew that Callie and Chris would talk again. If they meet and talk yet again, they will say the same things. A second chapter that reiterates the first chapter is hardly needed.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Feel better now?

Why? Why did you write this? And why on earth did I read it? Morbid curiosity is my answer. This story is just one horribly tedious soap opera. It's like listening in on someone's therapy session -- someone you couldn't care less about.

I don't care about either character in this story. The wife seems like a dimwit who went behind her husband's back before feeling guilty about it and confessing something she should have kept to herself. And the husband seems like an insecure asshole. Their marriage didn't seem all that happy, so it doesn't make any sense why she would want to get back together.

The most interesting part about Chapter One were the comments. I haven't read the comments for this chapter yet, but I imagine they're equally entertaining and thought-provoking.

The central question of this story seems to be: what is cheating. I define cheating as doing something that you wouldn't tell your spouse about. By that definition, pretty much every married person cheats. The question is whether the degree of cheating warrants leaving your spouse as Chris did.

Where is that line? If your wife goes shopping and buys an expensive pair of shoes without telling you, is that grounds for divorce?

How about if she feels attracted to another guy, but doesn't tell you?

How about if she talks, even flirts, with that guy?

What if she starts a friendship with him?

What if they joke about having sex?

That's all the information we had in Chapter One, and several people commented "burn the bitch!" To me, that reeks of insecurity. Just because your wife is attracted to a male friend doesn't mean she loves you any less.

Now, as if to justify the BTB storyline, we get Chapter Two, where we learn that wifey not only flirted with this co-worker, but went on dates with him behind hubby's back. That, to me, crosses the line where leaving/divorcing her could possibly be justified. But even then, Chris simply ends a 27-year marriage without any hesitation or discussion? That tells me the marriage meant nothing to him in the first place.

Which makes this a story about a guy ending a marriage that he cared nothing about. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good ending but the only thing I would of liked to read was exactly what she did after he left. Obviously she was with Dan but how many others or was she in a long relationship with Dan or did they swing. I would have liked a little more info

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dan should be the elephant in the room

And what about dan...........what happened to him? Is dan still alive? Are he and callie still together or did dan fly the coup after getting all of the callie pussy he needed? And if dan left, when did this happen? He may have bearing on why callie is finally coming back and what about payback from Chris to dan. This almost same thing happened to me and I felt almost the same with the same attitude, but I filed for divorce as fast as I could. I also wanted to kill the lover of my wife too but he knew how I felt and hauled ass as soon as possible (which is good for me I guess). I've been married to my second wife for 22 years now but I'd probably still want to punch my 1st. wifes lover in the mouth just for principle, even now. The lover of my 1st. wife broke bread at our table while he was putting the moves on my wife-it's a respect thang (texas slang here). Still a good story, but contribute stories a little faster.......I'm too old to remember the first installment so I have to read the whole thing again just to catch up.

LVGirlLVGirlover 9 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for finishing this one. I think many of the commenters miss the point - Chris really has gotten over Callie. He'll never get over the hurt she caused, but he has a good life, good friends and the love and respect of his daughter. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

and a good finish even if i think he should never have bothered with the idiot ever again in truth he gained nothing and the first story was enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring!

Nothing erotic in this story. Gave it a 1. One day we will get rid of all the losers on this site by getting rid of all the stupid writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great ending

this was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Help

Your grammar is good as is structural English. Your story development needs some help. Take a good creative writing course and you will be a much better story writer.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Those annoy losers comments ona good story.

She ended the marriage , asking for a lover and going behind his back in a ill advised relationship.but why run off and not just divorce her and then move on with your life. As for some of the annoy comments these individuals with a warped sense of the world can write such sick comments. Let them try and write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A well written story about the collapse of a marriage

Regardless of what people think, it still takes two people to make a marriage. And he was clearly done with his marriage and his wife. It would have been interesting to see who filed for the divorce. Does he do it and just ask that the marriage be over? OR if she filed, did she hire a shark for an attorney and try to abuse him and take more of his money because she was mad at him? I could see it going either way. Thanks for the story. It was entertaining.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good finsih

and I disagree that this Chapt didnt move the story forward. Yes, it fleshed out exactly what Chris felt, that she(the wife) was emotionally disconnected. And immature. As evidenced by the flirting, dates, etc. And contnuing to argue that her husband was closed minded-she never saw it from his point of view. Had a justification for all her actions-it really was all about what she wanted.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Nicely wrapped up...

The first chapter may have closed the door but this one nailed it shut. No more chapters are needed. Nicely written and nicely done. Must more cogent than chapt 1 in my opinion.

A question posed to swingerjoe and the rest of the swinging/open relationship gang. In your opinions and by joe's definition why was Callie not cheating when she was out "shopping" to break the marriage contract that she made with Chris? Why didn't she end the marriage first instead of going behind Chris's back.

It's pretty telling to me that the swinger (bonobo) community has severed any connection between sex and intimacy and marriage. It's simply fatuous to try to do so. For them it's all about getting your rocks off and to hell with real fully-orbed commitment.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
@ seekeraz

To answer your question, I'm evolved enough to understand that a marriage contract doesn't negate biology. Humans are hard-wired to feel attracted to other humans. Humans are also emotionally hard-wired to develop relationships with other humans. A marriage contract doesn't magically shut off those deep-seated biological impulses.

As I already wrote, when Callie began "dating" her co-worker, that crossed the line (for me) and voided the marriage contract. Up until then, I see nothing wrong with what she did. If you do see something wrong with a woman harmlessly flirting and forming a friendship with another man, that speaks more to your insecurity than it speaks to my "bonobo"-like nature.

Let me ask you this question, since you seem to touch upon this topic every time you comment: have you ever had casual sex? I mean, did you date before you were married? Were you madly in love with every woman you've ever had sex with? Have you ever had a "quickie" with your wife that was more about wild, passionate, raw sexual desire than love, caring and commitment?

This notion that sex can only occur between two loving and committed people is absolutely absurd. Sex can be a wonderful and magical experience that is truly an expression of a loving couple's passion and caring for each other. It can also be a primal, carnal, hot-and-heavy, claws-at-your-back, legs-spread-in-the-air, expression of pure physical lust. I really feel sorry for you if you haven't experienced the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
actuall dear annony! NO BODY GIVES A SHIT

ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!! We all loved the story it's you we fucking want dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swinger joe

Devolved is the word, not evolved. Again you are devoted to your little head, and show no devotion to your whore. Whoops that's right how can you be devoted to a whore???

So enjoy your serendipity and when reality eventually bites your ass, which it will, you insecure pussy hound; and your whore finds another and leaves you with Rosie Palm and her sisters Write us again. So we can laugh at your sorry ass.

Sure, rationalize all you wish, and justify your infidelity, adultery, in the end you'll get yours. Oh wait you already have, gotten it in the end. My bad!!!

Wang4Wang4over 9 years ago
Nobody wins

Thank you for part two! While I enjoyed the story line you introduced there in part one,, I am not a reader who likes open endings. That is just my issue. So while the man didn't BTB, didnt take her back like a wimp nor did he become an after the fact cuck, he did leave hurt but unbroken. If tou believe in trust and fidelity, you have to live it even when nobody wins

Ed

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@swingerjoe fatuous bullshit

I've had casual sex and found it unsatisfying, wanting more. I've watched scores of folk in the lifestyle deceive themselves and ultimately ruined because they have bought into the open relationship lie. Most open relationships fail (as do most marriages I guess) because, in my opinion, scratching individual itches has taken the place of real commitment.

Evolved? You flatter yourself. I think you have devolved, not evolved, right up into the old tree with the rest of the troupe. You rely on every cliche from the swinger handbook but evade the central issue of fully orbed monogamous relationship. That's sad.

That said I should not have engaged you in my earlier comment. Instead I just won't read your tired, unsubstantiated trope and let it pass. You use words very well and seem articulate but you really don't say anything of substance from my perspective. I wish you and your spouse(s) well and I will try to leave you alone.

Want a banana?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Not Great

The story is good, but not great. The reason that it is not better is that it really doesn't have a point of any significance, no angst, no real emotion except that recounted from eight years ago, which is too remote from the present happenings depicted. She still apparently cares, but he doesn't. End of story. No development of the whys or wherefores. Just that she was emotionally unfaithful, and he left. Also, don't know why commenters wish to start arguments between themselves which have little to do with the critique of the story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. "fatuous bullshit"

My, my, my. Why so angry, seekeraz? Did some woman break your heart? Want a hug?

This site seems to attract so many angry, bitter, old men for reasons I can't imagine. It seems as though this site is a form of therapy for jilted husbands who are too cheap to pay for a therapist. Just because you're all so angry with your cheating wives, you don't need to take it out on me. I'm just a man with an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.

All of these internet tough guys crack me up with their anonymous name-calling. I especially enjoy the e-mails that I receive with death threats and other assorted nonsense, all with no return address. My favorite was when some annony sent me an e-mail and called me a "coward"...with no return address! Priceless.

Anyway, I digress. I'm amazed that you know SO many lifestylers, seekeraz, given your disdain for people in open marriages. Why would you purposely associate yourself with so many monkey-like troglodytes, I wonder. Would it matter if I told you about the hundred or so lifestylers that I know who are perfectly happy, and have perfectly happy and healthy marriages? Probably not. I don't place much value in anecdotal evidence either way.

Again, I feel sorry for you that you've never had satisfying casual sex. That tells me you probably aren't doing it right.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Some people do not get it even from clear words

I am a little bit anoyed that Callie never got it and never resented even a little bit what she did to her marriage. The author, his protagonists and the daughter found clear and - at least to me - convincing words. I would have liked it better when Callie would have had a belated epiphany at the end.

But maybe she has some hidden reasons to go for reconcilliation after nearly eight years. Somebody considered terminal illness. If so, I nourish a lot of "schadenfreude" about her loss in the end. An unrepentent wife does not deserve better.

The slut is not alone in not understanding a clearly worded position and the - quite obvious - feelings of ther supposedly beloved husband: like her, SWINGERJOE does not get it at all.

For me, the highly emotional conversations in this contribution are worth 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally closure

A good ending, long overdue. She got what she wanted, fuck around at will, so why cry about it now? What's the matter swinging didn't fulfill her fantasy as expected? Why does she want him back? She made a mistake, yea right. She didn't make a mistake she knew exactly what she was doing. You get to close to some one else, sooner or later, shit is going to happen and it did. She wanted to fuck another man, she got her chance, so why cry over it now. Because she found out that it wasn't greener on the other side of the fence, that's why. Good story author, better than 90% of the trash they post in this category. 5* (ML)

P.S. I thought the comments were good, the pros and cons. Good stories usually bring out thoughtful discussion. Thanks for the read.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 9 years ago
Enjoyed this conclusion

I guess his wife still doesn't understand what she did was wrong. Even if she never slept with Dan she still betrayed her marriage vows. And once you don't trust someone it's next to impossible to regain that trust. Nicely done conclusion. But I am amazed at the firestorm that it raised with the commentators. Not everyone will like every story but it always amazes me that people get so fired up over a fictional story. And then, instead of commenting on the story, attack other commentators for their opinions. Oh well. And in regards to your offer to refund our money? Send me your direct e-mail and I'll send you the bill! ROFL!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Ok5 star

Good clean stand your ground and protect your balls. Aothor is bang on with the whole trust and respect being gone. I couldn't recover from thst either, reconciling would crash and burn anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

A well written , unnecessary 2nd chapter.

3* for all you Callies out there, who can't let go of a story.

TCct, you start pandering to reader's demands and you will never complete another story!! lol

I am

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Geez Swinger, so interested in promoting your lifestyle you didn't read seekers words. He had casual sex and found it unsatisfying. Because he wanted love and devotion. You brain dead moron he wanted more. A concept you will eventually learn the hard way. Provided you can get your whores lovers dick out of your ass.

wait till your whore tells you she found another. So enjoy it while you can...

HAHAHAHAHA you have no clue...none, lol. Be careful of your friends, my friend...

All things do end. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*****

At last he wants to divorce her to end her hope a nursing husband for a future breast cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story got closure with this sequel!

Once more I do not agree a lot of commenters. The Author closed the first story with this sequel, because Chris told her to start the divorce to avoid a future husband nurse role for a ovary or breast cancer as Swingerjoe's story the husband did.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Marriage, whether open or not, is a partnership

And in order for a partnership to work, all parties need to be in agreement about what their relationship is. A couple can decide together that exclusive sex is not a requirement and have a successful committed relationship, but if one of them goes off on his or her own without the other being on board with it beforehand, they are on a collision course with disaster.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Logical Conclusion

TC wrote the wife's character perfectly - she never once realized that she was bearing the consequences of her actions - in her mind it was all hubby's fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a huge 5

I am doing this from my smart phone so logging in is a bitch.

I gave it a 5 plus. I love the way he has the husband act with his feet. Both times. The wife has no clue. Daughter told us she hopped into bed with Dan as soon as her husband was out the door.

I can't wait for part 3 !!!!

MCPO Jim

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Well done.

A very good conclusion for this tale.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
No need for this part, but...

No need for this part, but i have to reckon that all got cleared now and I was right in part 1: she found herself alone, after all the false love and pleasure with another man, man that soon got tired of her and leave...And only then she thought again in her husband...Good ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

Good writing again TCct. I enjoyed your tale of woe to a marriage. As depicted, she made her own bed (and maybe another's as well). Cheers! c29

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Arrogant Female Magical Thinking

@jasonnh - I love it!

All authors when they have the cheating wife who wants her husband to accept the "Lifestyle" and accuses him of "fragile male ego/pride" when he refuses, should have him respond with this!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Daughter

Sweetie never listened to Hubby (and still is not listening!). She is also not listening to her daughter. Sweetie is STILL convinced that Hubby was (and is) the primary one at fault! Counseling would probably not get through her ego defenses any more than Hubby and Daughter have managed to do, then or now!

Excellent tale. I'm not sure Ch2 added very much (except for the wisdom and friendship of Juan and Maria!)

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Another great story and ending

It looks like you struck a chord with other readers on here. At least I don't see so many "Anonymous" naysayer morons trashing your writing. Your plots do all seem to be very similar, after reading all of your submissions today. I love it when the bitch gets what's coming to her and she deserves.

Hope you can now branch out into other cheating wife plots. I will be looking for TCct to be coming up on my daily download. 5 *'s

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I know you just posted this today,

but you need to hurry and write another one. Finally someone who can put two sentences together and still allow the husband to be a man. And don't listen to HDK, he is one of the RAAC crowd and that is one step from a cuck story and I can't abide either one.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
there is a line

Between acceptable behavior and not when in a relationship,and things like flirting and joking and making friends with someone is not an issue,as long as the line is there.The problem with Callie is that she went beyond that in chapter 1,she talked about things with Dan,intimate things,you don't share with others,unless your mate knows and is okay with it.Intimacies between mates are part of the cement of the marriage,not talking sex,but rather being open and vulnerabe in sharing emotions and so forth.When Callie talked about their life,that they were having problems,that sexually it sucked,when she talked to dickwad instead of Chris,she tore apart the trust that is supposed to be there,she was talking to Dan as if he was her nate,wanting him to fix her problem...sHaring emotionally like that is cheating,she emotionally shifted her focus from Chris to Dan,didn't even talk to Chris about her unhappiness until she dropped the bomb on him...so of course he was hurt.Worse,10 to 1 Dan was out to sha married pussy and was using her and she could't see it.

@swingerjoe,the problem isn't that sex cannot be pure fun,it isn't the crap that sex is only for marriage,that sex for fun is wrong, and so forth,it is that sex in an emotional relationship is different,and that because it is tied to emotions it is fragile and fraught.One of the biggest reasons open marriages and swinging fail is often it is one sided,one partner strongly wants it,the other kind of goes along,and because it is not equal,one of the people gets hurt and the other is too happy for themself and not notice.What bothers me about the biological argument is not the religious bullshit about sex and marrI age and "evil lust',I know people who swing or do threesomes or cuckold on or whatnot,and have strong relationships,loving ones,because they are true partners.However,what the biological destiny argument is is a half assed excuse,because it is saying people need to fuck others,so it doesn't matter what the other partner wants,cause it is destiny,and that is crap.Mankind has all kinds of urges,sex is a strong one,but we also have complex emotions,a highly developed brain,that puts the bio urges argument where it should be,as weighed against the concept that those urges come with a price that can be too hard,too high,on those that mean something to us.Claiming that we are wired to cheat is a copout,it says,we have to or die,and that is as stupid as the Catholic crap that sex has to come down to procreation,both are fallacious and frankly are justifications for stupidity.Sex for sex sake can be fun,can be powerful,but once you have a mate the dynamic changes,if having sex for fun is causing damage to the other person.It isn't evolution or devolution, it is about consent and mutual respect,as long as both people,are okay,then sex with others can be fun,but if it is 'I want this,I need this,so I am doing it' then it is being a douchebag,not a mate,if they trample on the others feelings and if the mate cannot deal with the other having sex with others,they aren't not evolved,they have feelings that tie sex to their relationship,and they have a right to those feelings the way you have the right to feeling like sex can just be sex...one isn't more evolved than the other,or better,they simply are what the person feels.Callie in the story wasn't evolved, she wanted to go to bed with a scumbag,she made fun of hubby rather than talked to hin,and that made her selfish,not evolved As they say,her right to do what she wants ends where some else's rights begin,and in a couple that has to work for both of them.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago

My big complaint about this story is Callie is far too shallowly drawn character,we never really see why after throwing it away,she wants Chris,after 8 years! Did she date Dan for 8 years,then he split?Why otherwise is it 8 years? And if she came to realize she loved him,how could she still not see what she did to him? The story leaves that open,and quite frankly few women could stay that deluded that long,if a woman realized she loved him,she also would understand what she did to him in the process.If we were talking weeks or months,maybe,but after 8 years of him gone she would have to realize it wasn't silly",that she truly hurt him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done.

Good end to a good story. Callie is so selfish she is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A sad tale

Good story,  neither RAAc nor WACC, just a failed marriage.

@swingerjoe

"Just because your wife is attracted to a male friend doesn't mean she loves you any less."

Unless of course she is more attracted to him than you.

"A marriage contract doesn't magically shut off those deep-seated biological impulses."

Actually being civilized is supposed to override those "primitive" cave man impulses, otherwise we're just hairless apes with no sense of right or wrong... Just apes following their biological impulses. Of course I find other women attractive, even fantasize about them but I don't set up dates with them. Should a wife tolerate her husband blatantly flirting with a perhaps younger sexier woman at a party, him repeatedly dancing with her and ignoring his wife? No reason for her to be upset with her loving hubby? Right? She shouldn't be jealous or angry because then she just wouldn't be properly evolved. 

"have you ever had casual sex? " No. Not into a FWB thing.

"I mean, did you date before you were married?" I only dated women I was interested in as a potential wife. Ie sluts were of no interest. But I suppose Joe expected to get laid on every first date, cause without a romp in the sack it wasn't a date worthy of the word.

" Were you madly in love with every woman you've ever had sex with?" Yes because I wouldn't have had sex with them until I was in love with them. Yeah I know rather old fashion notion that... 

" Have you ever had a "quickie" with your wife that was more about wild, passionate, raw sexual desire than love, caring and commitment?" No, because the "quickies" we've had, which were wild, passionate and raw sexual desire were all about expressing our love, caring and commitment to one another. Something I doubt swingers like Joe could even remotely relate to, let alone experience, since they've disassociated love from sex so easily. Sex is just another bodily function with no more meaning than taking a crap. If sex is just meaningless fun with other women, how does it magically become so extra special with a your wife? 

"This notion that sex can only occur between two loving and committed people is absolutely absurd."

Of course ---  whores and their johns do it all the time.

" Sex can be a wonderful and magical experience that is truly an expression of a loving couple's passion and caring for each other. It can also be a primal, carnal, hot-and-heavy, claws-at-your-back, legs-spread-in-the-air, expression of pure physical lust. I really feel sorry for you if you haven't experienced the latter.".  

I feel sorry for you if you can't have a "primal, carnal, hot-and-heavy, claws-at-your-back, legs-spread-in-the-air, expression of pure physical lust" with a woman you love passionately and care for. So whose a better lover Joe? Your wife or your "just sex if you please" partners? Who gives you a better blow job? And perhaps more importantly who does your wife think is better than you Joe at that "primal, carnal, hot-and-heavy, claws-at-your-back, legs-spread-in-the-air, expression of pure physical lust"thing? Either you are the best lover (or sex partner- take your pick) your wife has ever had or you're not. Which is it Joe? 

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great story and glad for the ending. she still doesn't see how she hurt the marriage and what he did is how he dealt with it. glad to see that he moved on and will finally close it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

This story contained all the elements of a great story but when the betrayal is as complete as this one was ( by the wife) then it pretty much boxes in the ending. No man should reconcile where the premeditated betrayal is so cold. Marriage over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@"Great story?" Are Anon According to the almost same happy cuck stories great stories? Here an explanation from the very few stories where the husband did not eat creampies, did not enjoy to see his wife's sex action with strangers and the most important did not let his wife humulitates him. He was fair it may be too fair to take the 1/3 of the common fortune and leave his self centered wife. We sees here a long time panorama (8+27 years) not only a sex scen the happy cuck sees his wife's porno action with other(s) and we do not know the cuck story Author how he thinks the 8-15-25 years future of the cuck pairs?

BTW Maninconn has a true root story "I Have a Proposition for You". I think that story is the version of this story. There the husband did not know his wife cheated on him he agree to join swinger club and the marriage with kids goes to the divorce. The ex husband gets the children custody and he finds a younger woman. The ex wife sinks into the hot wife lyfestyle with a stud........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why?

As a few others mentioned, this addition was not needed. It only served to cement in clues about them that were more inferred in the first go around,

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a good finish, filling in all the details. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It got to sounding a bit preachy, what with......

......Callie refusing to hear what Chris was saying.

It seems to me, that the biggest problem in their marriage was that Callie thought that whatever went on in her head, whatever seems reasonable and logical to her, would automatically be reasonable and logical to everyone else, including Chris.

Hi walking away like was not only stupid, but dangerous.

If she became vindictive, she could force the sale of the ranch to recover maintenance. His only counterclaim is that she planned and executed an affair from start to finish, the only interruption being that her husband took off just as she was about to fall into bed with her lover.

So 8 years out, her affair has run its course, the two no longer involved and like the Dallas princess she is, Callie looks around and decides Chris was the best choice after all.boops! Too late and too bad. When you burn the bridge, you cannot cross it again. Rebuilding can only happen if both parties want to rebuild. Callie thought she did, Chris was certain he did not.

It would be interesting to see what happens up until the fat lady sings......

I mostly like your writing...sometimes I think you need to write your characters a little bit smarter, so it is not quite so painfully clear which one is the bigger fool, the least intelligent, the most stubborn, etc.

Really, we get either in the first or second exchange. Writing one or the other character as determined and either stupid or blind to the obvious in order to make the point is a little bit of overkill IMO.

That all said, thanks for writing engaging stories and characters.....and doing it with professional quality. Only a few technical errors, and too few to fuss about here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well done

BTB was not needed, just good reasoning and a firm hand.

Great end to the 1st part.

5 stars.

likeboblikebobabout 9 years ago

Always enjoy your work, wish you'd post more frequently though.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Very wimpy husband tale

I didn't like the husband character because he left 70% of the assets when he left. He rewarded Callie for her blatant betrayal. In any relationship, the style of breakup should have equity distributions reflecting their circumstances. There were no small children in this relationship and their daughter was already out of the family home. The wimpy husband turned me off. The wife deserved STD's and emotional turmoil. The author seemed to flirt that but not overtly enough for my tastes. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please keep the story going!

Very good story line and I would love to hear more about the wife's affair, what the daughter knew about it, and why the affair broke up. Please don't let the story end here!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
I agree

I agree with another comment left on here about this story. I feel this was a pretty good story but you left way too many questions unanswered . I truly hope that you will be writing and adding more to this story. PLEASE but again it is a good story.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
One Of The Best*****

I have read on this site. Thanks for sharing.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Super Follow Up Conclusion

Very nice wrap up to the Chris and Callie saga!

Thanks for the enjoyable read.

Please keep writing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
It's like the old saying, "Don't go away mad - just go away."

He wasn't interested in getting what he could - as in fighting for every penny until everything was divided - he just took an amount that no court would fault him for and left her enough that no court would expect him to provide any more.

It would be nice to know a few more things though.

It would be nice to follow him and see his life progress on. Now that he KNOWS he couldn't care less about what she wants, says, or feels, there's no reason for him to not consider a serious relationship - hopefully with someone who will love him how he wants.

It would also be nice to know what REALLY resulted in her caring NOW. How long was she with Dan...? How many men did she "broaden her marriage" with? What sort of crap did she REALLY believe during these years and does she ever admit it WAS her fuck up and had nothing to do with him and his "ego"? At any point did she get what he wished for her - that she GET the kind of love that she GAVE (to him).

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ANOTHER PERSONS PAIN

is always sweeter than your own and still she refuses to heed or hear. TK U MLJ LV NV

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
HDK got it...

There wasn't anything there. Her explanation as to why she reappeared after seven years never really materialized.

I fived you though. I didn't stumble over any glaring grammatical miscues, and I want you to continue writing. You're like a lot of us here. I think you enjoy the process, but, like me so much of the time there's a lack really imaginative, innovative, or creative idea.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
very nice

I was expecting something different from her at the end, but it wasn't to be. I cant believe with her education, and being career minded, as she was, that she couldn't come up with a few better lines to get her hubby back. good story though, not what I expected.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
I Liked It!

Yes, I liked this story. It doesn't have to be BTB, but he was a man. As others have said, it is pride/ego that make us who we are. Wives that want to play on the side always think that it is this pride/ego thing that makes the man angry. I firmly believe that she had been cheating on him for several months with her lunches, dinners and plays that she had while lying to husband, maybe emotional and not sexual, but still cheating. Anything she can't do in front of her husband is wrong. I would like to have heard more about the wife and her logic and reasoning and while after 7 years she wanted him back. For a moment I thought it was going to be a reconciliation tale especially after the daughter got involved. But I was so glad that he did the right thing and left her cheating-ass at the restaurant. The only thing this guy did wrong was not get a divorce earlier. Thanks for a real good story.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Another Good One

I enjoy the husbands in your stories. They are men. They do not take shit and they do not shit on other people.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Thought

My experience in dealing with women that cheated on their husbands, divorced or not has one common feeling to it. They are all unhappy people. They let themselves down and judge themselves harshly. Most women are idealists. They want the fairly tale. When they turn out to be the wicked witch instead of the princess, good queen, or even the fairy godmother - they can't live with themselves. They turn sour, they get bitter, and mean. They look for other people to use as lightening rods for their self loathing. They cannot forgive themselves anymore than their husbands can forgive them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yep

You reduce the emotional turmoil to the essence. I would describe both your writing style and your story line as bs-free. Well done, and well said. Thanks for sharing your talent.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

I guess she had her fun with her lover and now she wants the stability of the marriage she had before her emotional affair. Well, too late stupid. You blew it. Cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

She played and now she pays. Hopefully for the rest of her miserable whoring cock sucking life. Sluts like this should be consigned to a special place in hell.

Fuck the bitch off with an anullment or desertion or whatever it is called in the US. But don't give the cunt a red cent. Let the self serving whore rot forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I ran too

My wife swore she hadn't cheated on me, but she had a coworker she wanted to bring to our bed. Without me around, either. Her coworker had also been her boyfriend in high school, Tom had popped her cherry and now wanted back in it. I found them having lunch together and just turned and walked away. She saw me, I saw her shock as she realized 'I knew' and chased me all the way home. That's when she asked if we could open our marriage. And I knew at that moment, she wasn't all mine anyway.

I didn't talk to her that night, nor did I sleep with her in our bed that last time. When she got up in the morning, she would have found my cell phone and my wedding ring on top of our torn up wedding picture that hung in the living room. We had been married 6 years and we just talking about starting our family. It's funny, they say you can't turn love off, but the moment I saw her sitting with Tom, I felt nothing toward her. Ambivalence was about it.

She had went to bed early that night, she had a presentation the next morning that she said was going to be important for our financial stability. That was perfect, I loaded my old truck all night with everything I wanted except for my clothes in the bedroom and left the Malibu for her. I was gone not long after midnight and am thankful for the quiet exhaust on my old 1972 cherry red Chevy 4x4. We didn't have a lot of cash, but I took out the few thousand we did and just drove.

That was 4 years ago. I never went back and she never came looking for me. I found a new job and have a new life with a woman who appreciates me and doesn't want an open relationship. Friends I was in contact with tell me my wife moved Tom into our old place but that he thought they should bring even more people into their relationship and theirs didn't last. I thought that was perfect. She dates and goes through men looking for that perfect relationship, something I thought we had until she wanted Tom in ours.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Is your male ego so fragile” – Arghh! AGAIN with the “fragile male ego” argument! Why is it that EVERY time a man doesn’t want his wife fucking other women there is a problem with his ego? Especially when she admits that she doesn’t REALLY want him fucking other women, is just willing to accept out of some sort of weird sense of fairness since SHE wants to take a lover!

“You decide how our marriage will be moving forward and I have no say in it?” – No, you HAVE a say – you can either stay in the marriage you agreed to, or get a divorce and sleep with whomever you want!

“why didn't you try to talk with her. Win her back?" – A husband shouldn’t HAVE to “win” his wife “back”! He’s already won her, if she can’t accept that, what is there to win?

“I'll always love him and I want to try again. I hate my life without him - it took me a long time to figure that out but I have now.” – Again, it’s all about HER, what SHE wants and needs! LOL, he said the same thing!

She thinks he misses her! He misses the Callie he USED to know, NOT the one who had a relationship with another man!

“We could have worked something out if you had stayed and just listened to reason." – She STILL doesn’t get it – it could have all worked out if he was just willing to be her cuck!

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Okay

In chapter one, he told her he didn't want her.

In chapter two, we wasted another page and a half of him telling her he didn't want her.

Nothing happened. Nothing changed. The only conflict was she wanted him back and he verbally smacked her around twice in the exact same way.

Nor was there the artistry and psychological development that we saw in Jezzaz's 'Words', which, at it's core, was just a verbal bitch slapping, but with panache.

You need a conflict! There is none here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good sequel

"Broke his heart? All I tried to do was fix a stale marriage. Can I help it if his stupid male ego got in the way."

"Katie! God, you're as bad as your Father. I should have known he'd make me out to be the bad guy! "

"I was mad, Katie but I DID NOT slut around. Your Father acted like a child and abandoned me. Why should I stop living because he couldn't act like an adult?"

"You just left, Chris. We should have talked more. We could have worked something out if you had stayed and just listened to reason."

I have no words to explain my dislike for the fucking dumb cunt. She deserved serious retribution, and he was far too nice to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pussy

never feel sorry for an abusive woman

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Re read

And when I read this, I always have the same questions.

He claims to have left her 70% of the assets, but he took $300,000 dollars. So he was rich.

What does he do all day except play on his 1200 acres? I mean, being a rich hermit is not a job. And a woman whose high earning meal ticket does a runner...no...she generally wants to make sure she still has the cash coming in. So this element was unexplored. Was she ALSO independently wealthy?

I am not exactly a SJW, but the problems of the fecklessly rich, who can throw cash at the problems of a divorce to make them disappear aren't very interesting to me, because they paper over CONFLICT. Give me a Slirpuff story, where the man and wife need to live together during their separation because they don't have a pot to piss in. Where the rough edges and high emotions are at the forefront.

Here, he left a long time ago and he doesn't care. He is rich so she can't hurt him. The daughter is on his side, so there is nothing there to worry about. By making him 'powerful', you made the story weak. I have no problem with a man becoming powerful, ala Harddaysknight, but then it is a JOURNEY, not seeing him at the destination.

In short: he doesn't care about the situation. Why should I either?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good enough story but the ass fell out of the ending. It was just.... WEAK.... WIMPISH.

After he's had all this time to sort everything out, why didn't he have the balls to deliver some solid verbal kicks in the cunt about all her lovers.. like Dan dumping her after fucking her for only a month... before standing up, calling her a self-centered slut who didn't care who she hurt, as long as she got what SHE wanted and then telling her to keep her dirty, used cunt and go fuck herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
some people just don't get it

wow, could this woman be any more thick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
something still missing from ch. 1

what was her life like during the 7 years? why did she want him back?

RhomanovRhomanovover 7 years ago
****

Same score for both chapters.

Not bad it however felt incomplete. They are pieces missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, that's why everyone wants more...

Many stories stop short of what some folks consider "complete". Most of the time I appreciate that the author has made his/her point and is allowing the reader to finish it to suit themselves. Normally I agree with the author, not always.

The authors should also understand that when they've written a great story, the reader simply doesn't want it to end, they don't want to stop reading - I think that's what you're seeing here. Take it as a compliment. The reader trusts your ending more than their own. It's a well written, interesting story - and we all wish it could be longer. Thanks!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid cunt?

She should just go back to good old Dan but he probably got tired of poking a fat, old whore.

There's no whore like an old whore! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*5.5 Great Story

This writer gets it !!

He (or she) hits all the right points and doesn't screw up the message with a lot of extraneous crap.

The point is that Chris is a no nonsense guy with a quick inciteful mind that analyzes his problem, makes a decision and moves on.

END OF STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY!

I must of missed the second half of the story!

It's still good ""BUT " " I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE CHRIS WITH A NEW WOMAN WHO WOULD LOVE HIM AND NOT CHEAT ON HIM MAYBE A COUSIN OR SISTER OF JUAN OR MARIA!?

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Don't laugh or snicker at a joke you heard hours ago whilst in a crowded elevator full of mean bikers! It's not Healthy!!

ToymandaveToymandaveover 6 years ago
Great story

There were quite a few comedic lines in this second part of the story that me laugh while keeping the tension of the story at a consistent level. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO THE READERS HAD TO BEAT THE AUTHOR OVER THE HEAD TO GET HIM TO FINISH THE STORY....

I don't get why you left it unfinished to begin with. I gave you two stars for part one and five stars for this one... although he was WAY too lenient on her. (of course, she's spent nearly eight years proving that she's too fucking dense to comprehend that she did anything wrong... so how would it be possible to get it through her thick head in 19 minutes?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent ending

Thank you so much for finishing this. It tied everything together nicely.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous