HR Practices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynm35
lynm35
65 Followers

"Fuck you," she snapped.

"All in good time, Susan. The night is young."

A chill settled in her stomach at these words. They could use her repeatedly, abuse her as much as they desired – and she would have to walk the line between angering them and debasing herself. Fred had sat down again, but had not zipped himself up – she found it difficult to stop looking down at his groin. He leaned close, invading her space, his lips pressed against her ear. "That was nice." He whispered. He was cupping her breast, pinching her nipple now, twisting it gently, teasing it to life. "You liked that, didn't you?" She shook her head, and he responded with a painful tweak. "Didn't you?" She gave the slightest, imperceptible nod. "You enjoyed having my cock in your mouth, didn't you?" She nodded again, slightly harder. "Look at the camera and tell everyone that you liked it."

She pursed her forehead, pouted her lips and shook her head miserably. "I don't want to," she whispered to him, then caught her breath as he twisted her nipple mercilessly.

He whispered again. "Tell the camera."

She raised her eyes slowly, stared at the central lens. "I liked it," she said softly.

"Louder," remonstrated Hugh.

"I liked it," she said in a stronger tone.

"What did you like, Susan?"

"I liked … sucking you."

"You enjoy sucking cocks, you mean?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes – I enjoy sucking cocks."

"And how many cocks have you sucked, Susan?"

She snapped angrily: "I don't know!"

"Too many to remember, then? Give us a range, Susan. A statistical estimate. More than 10? More than 50? What?"

She felt trapped into a hasty admission, and fell silent, looking angrily into the eyes of the two men. Fred leaned close again, whispered seductively: "At least 20, with skill like that. I'm right, aren't I? At least 20?"

"Maybe! Maybe! You're crowding me!"

Hugh leaned back pensively. "20 is a good number. You have been busy, haven't you?"

Fred's hand was moving down across her belly. Involuntarily she began closing her legs, reluctant to give him free access, but he began tilting her chair back, unbalancing her. Hugh admonished her: "Don't hide away, little girl. Keep those legs apart. Wide astride for your adoring audience."

Fred's hand had found it's way between her legs, cupping her through the flimsy stuff of her panties. He briefly felt her lips, then pulled the material aside, and she was exposed to the gaze of both men, who examined her in silence for a while. She felt the heat of a blush spreading across her face and chest. Never had she felt this naked, a feeling enhanced when Fred drew her pussy lips apart to expose the pink flesh inside. She could hear that both men were breathing a bit harder now. He slipped a finger inside her, then drew it up, achingly slowly, across her clitoris, causing her to sigh unwillingly.

When Fred spoke now, it was almost tenderly: "You ever touch a woman's pussy, Susan?"

She shook her head, eyes closed, head back.

"You sure?"

Lost in the sensation, she said softly: "Once – years ago."

He smiled. "I knew it. Tell me about it." He was pulling her panties off now, past her knees, pushing her legs open again to finger her some more.

"How could you know? You didn't know! It was just a party – too much wine. Our boyfriends wanted us to put on a show."

"A show?"

She didn't answer immediately, focusing her attention on the ministrations of his finger for long deep-breathing moments. "A strip show for them."

"So you did?"

She nodded.

"And then?"

"They wanted us to kiss. So we kissed."

"And touched?"

Susan nodded.

"And licked?"

She frowned, eyes still closed. "And licked?"

"Yes." It was a very small voice.

"What a plump little slut you are. Licking another girl just because your boyfriend asked you to. Did she lick you?" A shake of the head. "But you licked her?" Nod. "You liked doing it for your boyfriend, didn't you? You liked opening her legs and licking her while the boys watched you?"

No response from Susan. She seemed lost in contemplation of the activities between her legs. Her breathing had changed, following a rhythm that was beginning to be echoed by gentle movements of her hips. "You like it when others watch you, Susan?"

She sighed, a primal whisper. "Don't you Susan?"

She nodded. "You like men to see your cunt, don't you? Say it Susan. Say it for the camera."

"I like – men to – see my – cunt."

Fred withdrew his finger. Her breathing slowed down. She opened her eyes, seemingly becoming aware of what she had said.

"Good," smiled Hugh. "It's time for the main activities of the evening to commence."

lynm35
lynm35
65 Followers
12