All Comments on 'Hubby & Jim'

by wild175133

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well done

Interesting how the whole turn of events brings them closer together. For every Bi man I think this is what he dreams of. I have told my wife of my bisexuality but I have not acted on it since we started dating. I would love to have a best friend like the husband here has. I would love more for my wife to be interested in me actively pursuing that side of myself. This is a story I will have my wife read. Perhaps she will better understand me after reading it. Please write more of how you two moved forward in all your relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I AGREE

I agree with well done. I am also bi and have the same desire to share with my wife-- Well maybe --

Please write more but keep it real like this story

Thanks

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
story

nice story good story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wouldn't it be great?

if we could tell our girlfirends everything we actually think and feel about other guys and women? Yes, honey, I like to suck cock, as you are fucking her with all your might and passion? And that they would understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right...

You could only WISH your woman was THAT understanding! Give me a break! What color is the sky in YOUR world? If you don't tell your fiance about your "bi" side, and think that when she's your wife later that "she'll understand", THINK AGAIN! Women don't like the idea of being replaced by another MAN! GET REAL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pay no attention to the nutcase

I see from the annomous post below mine that one of the creeps have come over from the general board. Pay no attention to the idiot. Loved your story...sounded real..thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You Made Me Think!!

I love this story, i think i am bi but have never acted on it! i love the thought of watching two men and having a boyfriend who wouldnt mind a two or three guy mixer rather than two girls and him. it is kinda sad that in this world we have to hide who we truly are so as not to offend anyone and to fit in! i believe in the truth, no matter what it is. i would rather know if my guy was cheating on me or attracted to men to me these things are not as bad as lying. anyhoo thank you for your submission and keep them coming, i would love to read the next installment!

SunnieSunnieover 19 years ago
Well...

My husband and I are both bisexual so I can relate to the story a little bit -- only I knew he was bi before we even got together, so there was no surprise for me (except watching to find out how good a cocksucker he really was -- wow! :D ) So while the story is decent I think you could have done a lot better with some good editing. Keep going though. :)

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Sounded very real to me*

I have been bi nearly all my life and have found that your story explanation fits perfectly (when the wives were talking) having sex with a woman is not the same as having sex with a man, it never was, nor will it ever be. Even having experienced the real differences many, many, times they are actually difficult to describe in words (and I've had sex with both very masculine guys and very feminine ones); the emotional differences are something that people have to experience for themselves. Some guys never get past their initial feelings of guilt to try sex with another male and some feel guilty afterwards worrying about someone finding out; the latter condition is the worst of the two and can lead to ulcers, heart attacks and other things caused by that kind of STRESS.

sudoenimsudoenimover 19 years ago
more please

Great story. Characters sound very real, hope they all get more good lovin soon! (Just ignore the nasty comments, this is FICTION after all.)

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
great story

Well written, great fantasy (or true story as the case may be). Loved it.

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
Great Story and of course the next "CHAPTER" is

obvious. The wives of course will swap guys after the guys get to watch the girls---

Can't think of a much better relationship than that---Particularly liked that it was all oral.

To the asshole critics, Can' imagine that anyone held a gun to your head and forced you to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Excellent plot line and pretty well written too. Add me to the list of those who wish it could be like this for all of us in our real lives. Here's hoping there is a chapter 2.

wild175133wild175133over 19 years agoAuthor
feed back

I like to recieve feed back and i get back to all who leave a email address i like to find out more about my readers as to what they like and don't like and the few that have constructive critism i do follow as for the anominous negative writers i take them with a grain of salt i feel if your going to be so negative in a anomimous feed back i feel your just a coward

horndognslutpuphorndognslutpupover 19 years ago
Nice job

I loved it! This is the first story I've read that went into the detail and thought of what the wife is thinking after realizing her husband is bi. I went through a few of those questions myself and have even explained the answers to other people who asked, "But aren't you worried that he'll leave you, etc.?" Nope. Not at all. For us too, it's purely physical, playtime only. Anyway Wild, I liked the emotional side of the story and the woman's point of view. Here's to hoping my own hubby gets sucked and fucked by a hard cock real soon! Keep writing!

jjcolejjcolealmost 19 years ago
Nicely paced

The frenzy in the situation was well written

my only wish was for the scene with Sue to have progressed a bit further, but that is a very minor point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Taste of CUM! Sooo Hot!

This is such a hot story. I am an older guy and have enjoyed this fantasy for years. Would really enjoy sharing my young wife with a sexxy young man and Getting a taste of cum would drive me wild. Also enjoy a fresh cream pie to taste!

Would enjoy more from this view point!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I really like this!

I think it was very well done. Explaining the wife's emotions was critical. I do wonder if this was the first time Sue had been so forward with Jill; it is odd timing the day after she saw their husbands together. There were a few spelling errors but not enough to confuse the reader or detract from the story. Great! I can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I response to hubby and Jim.

It was an interesting and fun story however a little too much descriptions of the acts. And to tell the truth I don't think I have known a woman who would have responded that way. I believe all the women that I have known would have exploded like a bomb. And I do believe that most would eventually try to get a divorce. I think all women need to be totally in control of their relationships and the men in their lives. It might have been more interesting if John's wife had brought out her anger and work through it if she could and then come around to accepting the situation. The way it is presented in the story is quite unbelievable. However I enjoyed the story very much

bi_male4menbi_male4menover 8 years ago
Hot and believable

I liked the story and in my opinion, this is a very realistic story that may mirror what actually happens with couples and their desires outside the marriage.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
It's all in your 'head'

Little or big head; his or her head - the right frame of mind sets the stage. If a guy's mindset isn't in the right place, chances are its going to be a bad time to try new adventures. If everything clicks, the Big Bang Is so special. You did well allowing the fem side of wonder, concern and assurance. Now we'd enjoy when the four complete the mating, or should I say coupling of like minds. Kudos

Tony C

PS. it was my bride of several decades that encouraged and supported me to join the throng of adventurous 'new playmates' and I'm forever grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
true understanding

I loved reading the storry and want to read more to see if Jil and Sue go down on each other. One of my fantasies was to have a friend who we could plat together and the wife was okay with it. Like Jil I was turned on by he husband and Jim sucking each other.

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 5 years ago
Love this story and can relate

I am bi and live with my girlfriend of 8 years. She knows of my bisexual encounters with my ex and we have had several bisexual threesomes with a gay man we met. She was shocked the first time she saw me sucking cock but has grown to accept it and I think enjoys watching. She doesnt however want any other guys to fuck her that is why she enjoys being with our gay friend. Be has no interest in having sex with her. We haven't seen our gay friend in a couple years and I've asked if we could look for another man to play with. When we talk about it during sex she gets really wet so I know she would enjoy adding another man to our sex life but she just won't say let's do it. I've been sucking cock since about the age of 11 and have a very strong desire to continue. Since she is hesitant about finding a new bi or gay playmate I find myself searching for guys to satisfy my craving of cock without her knowing. Sometimes I wish she would come home and find me on my knees sucking a guy off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous