Hubby Loves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then moved to her pussy. All glistening and drippy. Red and swollen. Matted pubes. Legs, inner thighs, tits, stomach, all covered in sweat, beer, and cum.

My cock eased into her pussy, but not really...it was kind of sucked in like a vacuum.

She was busy mouth-fucking monster cock while I began banging her like a whore. I was beyond excited and pleased and disgusted all at the same time.

After only a few strokes, monster cock dude asks me to trade places...like I have a choice? People in the room are cheering and telling us to hurry so they have a chance at the slut.

I stand back and he stands between Madison's legs and drops his huge meat pole on top of her belly. It makes a giant wet sound as it lands. "Fwappp!" It extends past her navel.

As I go over to her head, she raises her it to watch the monster cock slide down her belly and drop to the entrance of her pussy. He starts to push. After only a couple inches, she lays her head back and is about to grunt in agony as the huge cock is splitting her open.

As she opens her mouth to grunt, I stick my cock into it and she opens her eyes, looks past my balls and sees that its me pumping her mouth.

She momentarily forgets the impaling at the other end and gives me a weak, cock-filled smile. I just look at her lustfully, approvingly. She gets it and I cum down her throat.

Monster cock is thrusting at least 3/4 of his dick into my wife and she is becoming silent in her agony/ecstacy.

She cums hard and this forces him over-the-top and he grunts while he shoots his sperm into the cum-collection accumulating in and around her very sloppy cunt.

Security ushers us both out of the room, but not before I tell her, to "keep up the good work, there are lots more in line." She smiles and two more guys are let into the room.

As we leave, there are about 10 guys in line to get into the room asking us how it was. I just say, "she is one cum-hungry slut. Make her beg before you to bust your nut."

Then I see Eric walking down the hallway. He tells me that my wife is such a good sport and winks. I wink back and feel my shiny, wet cock getting hard again.

He notices that his comment was getting me re-excited. He then offers to let me back into the room as one of the guys holding my wife's legs apart and watch as everyone else fucks her.

I readily agree and am let back into the room.

I grab her left ankle while another dude has her right.

A tall Asian dude is slapping his dick on her face as her mouth finally finds the head and sucks it in.

She sees me holding her leg and smiles.

A short body-builder type guy is sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. My cock is ready to explode again. They both cum and decide to shoot their loads over her face and belly, respectively.

They reluctantly leave and we decide to flip Madison over on her knees.

The next guy is wearing nothing but a necktie and slips his dick into her anus and grabs her hair pulling her head back. An older, silver-haired dude then sticks his dick into her mouth and roughly paws at her cum covered tits.

Me and the other dude pull her ass cheeks apart so necktie guy gets max penetration. Cum is dripping out of Madison's pussy like a leaky faucet. As her butt is getting ferociously banged and her hair pulled back like a pony, Silver-haired guy is sliding his dick all over her face and starts dripping his load all down her face from the forehead down. She is a total cum-filled and covered mess. I don't think I've ever loved her more.

For another 30 minutes or so, the line continues...men of different shapes, sizes, colors, ages...all with one thing in mind...deposit their cum on on in this slut...this slut who is my wife.

And my helping them by holding her legs apart. Spreading her ass. All so they have easy access.

But the last guy to fuck Madison stands out the most. After the line had died down, and the security guy got to ass-fuck her till his cum was spurting out her ass from over-filling, everyone else was leaving or had already left, when Eric showed up for seconds.

He saw me still there with a grin of satisfaction on my face and an erection in my pants. He immediately dropped his pants to show his erection. He then commanded me to get on my knees and suck his cock till it was hard enough to fuck Madison again.

I don't know why, but that shot a bolt of lightning through me and right to my dick.

I dropped and licked the underside of his cock and started stroking it and then sucked it into my mouth. His cock got rock hard as I looked up at him and he was just staring at Madison right in the eyes.

She was staring back, and also at her husband, sucking her client's cock so he could dump another load into her already worn and sloppy cunt.

After only a minute or two, Eric withdrew his cock from my mouth, positioned my head below Madison's ass, bent her legs way back and sunk his cock deep into her anus.

She gasped at the sudden penetration even though it was already well-gaped. He fucked her for about ten strokes then slipped his cock out and offered it to my well-positioned head to suck. I hungrily did.

The taste of all the cum and ass juices on his rigid pole making my head dance. After about ten more strokes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and re-penetrated my wife's ass. As his cock sank deeper and deeper into her, I licked and sucked his balls and taint.

This went on for a while...10 strokes into her ass, 10 into my mouth. He was having his way with both of us. And we both loved it.

Finally, while he was deep into Madison's sphincter and one of his balls was in my mouth, he exploded his cum deep into her with such animal force that it temporarily lifted her off the cushioned platform. I continued to lick his balls when finally, after catching his breath, he withdrew his cock from my wife's asshole and placed it in front of my face.

Madison sat up and Eric looked down as I inhaled his cock and licked it clean of the cum and sweat and well-used ass juices that covered it.

When that was done, I thought we were finished...it was probably 5 in the morning or something and I wanted to go home and fuck my wife like never before...but we weren't finished yet...at least according to Eric.

He commanded me to lay on the cushioned platform and had Madison squat over my face while all the cum from dozens of loads flowed out of her pussy and ass all over my face and into my mouth.

He then had me lick her clean from top to bottom: forehead, face, neck, tits, thighs, feet...anywhere sperm had landed. And then sucked out all juices that had accumulated in her ass and pussy. I licked and sucked with pleasure.

Madison enjoyed letting me clean her even encouraging me to lick harder and faster as she was about to cum. And when she did, an even larger flow of sperm and pussy/ass juice came flowing to me. Eric watched with amusement.

When we were through, Madison teetered onto her heels which had been in the air for several hours now, and basically just walked down to the limo completely naked.

She was still kind of caked in sweat and spit and cum and was quite a sight. Everyone left at the party applauded when she went by and she posed for a few pictures. Even with some of the winners of the pee contest who were still there and looked like they had entertained a few people as well.

The golf cart carried naked Madison and I to the limo where the driver took immediate interest and wanted a little taste of my wife himself before he would drive us back to our hotel.

So we invited him to the backseat where Madison sucked his slender cock till he shot all over the rear window of the limo.

When he was satisfied, we were driven back to the hotel and in the early morning hours were able to hustle Madison upstairs wrapped in coat borrowed from the doorman, borrowed after he too got a blowjob in the limo.

Upstairs, Madison was exhausted and wanted to jump in the shower, but I told her that I had never been more in love with her and wanted to know if she would consider continuing this kind of behavior as part of our lifestyle.

She said of course, and her only regret was that she hadn't done it sooner.

Then she dropped the coat, pushed me onto the bed and straddled my face with her public-depository of a pussy while I lapped at her and she reached back and jerked me off into a fountain of my own cum. Which she then made me lick off her back.

Paradise.

12