Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rosie is all ours for two days whilst were here. This room is hers for the duration but we both have keys. Whenever you fancy a bit of fun, let yourself in and Rosie will oblige you, no questions asked. She sucks cock something amazing, deep throat like you wouldn't believe, loves it, and she loves a hard shafting in that dirty cunt of hers and such a tight arse that she'll bend over and give up to you on demand.

Best thing is, she loves the treatment too, gets off on being treated like the nasty little whore she is. If this wasn't her career, it would be her lifestyle choice. Your balls will be drained for days after sampling this slag!"

As Paul verbally degraded me, his fingers were thrusting I and out of the dirty cunt he mentioned in his little speech. I had my arms over his shoulder, I was gripping him tight, my legs were buckling on his knee. All thoughts of modesty or embarrassment were gone already as I splayed my legs as wide as I could to get off on Paul's fingers deep inside me. I didn't want to come so easily like such a wanton hussy in front of Nick but I couldn't, mmm, yes, yes, yes...I couldn't help it....ooooohhh Goooooooddd!

I came hard. There and then, my pussy convulsed and exploded. I squirted juice into Paul's hand, I don't think I ever came harder, I lost my bearings and Paul had to hold me upright on his knee to prevent me from falling into a puddle on the floor. My eyes were teary from the experience.

"Fucking hell mate! Looks like your spot on, she's just come all over your hand. The dirty tart!" Nick said, a beaming grin on his face, "Looks like you've got yourself a deal. I've got to sample this. We'll let the slut seal it shall we?" Nick said, grinning at Paul. He turned to me, only now just recovering some semblance of calm after my thoroughly humiliating come in front of him.

"Are you going to be a good girl Rosie and suck my dick? I bet I know the answer you're such a slut, you'll suck it and swallow every drop won't you?"

It was only then I realised Nick already had his cock out, his pants were actually around his ankles and he was stroking his erection keenly, waving his stiffy at me. I have no idea how I failed to notice it even if lost in ecstasy, it was fucking huge! When I saw it, I actually lost my breath, I looked at Paul wide-eyed. Paul looked at me with a mixture of amusement and surprise himself as if to say, Good luck with that, Nat, it's a monster!"

I realised Nick was waiting for a reply. Through my lust and surprise, I had to find the right tone, I seemed to find it quite naturally as I meant every word;

"Yes sir, of course I'll suck your dick for you and yes, I'll swallow it all....Sir..."

"Good, good, get here then, on your knees, where you belong, in between my legs. Let's see how you cope with this in your mouth!" As he said it he pointed to the thick veiny shaft throbbing in his hand. He needn't have pointed, I had to make a conscious effort to stop staring at it which I don't think I managed.

I wanted it, badly. Almost hypnotised and on auto pilot, I got up off Paul clumsily. I walked the two steps to Nick and dropped straight down to my knees in between his legs. I wasted no time and moved my hands towards his dick. Nick however kept his own hand wrapped around his shaft initially.

"Tell me you want to suck on this nob, tell me you're a dirty cocksucker and you want to suck my big fat prick. I can see it in your eyes, but tell me you want it. This is not just a job for you is it, you need this, you're a dirty slag aren't you?"

"God yes, please let me suck your gorgeous prick Sir, I want it in my mouth, down my throat, let me choke on your cock, I want it in me!" I said as I locked my eyes onto his throbbing cock that he now slid across my mouth teasingly. The words just spewed out my head without any thought, I was lost in lust already.

Nick snorted and shouted out, "Fucking excellent, get sucking!" With that, he let go of his cock. It thudded loudly against his stomach. I reached for it quickly. As my hand gripped the shaft I marvelled at its weight and thickness. My hand looked tiny around it. The head was bulbous and throbbing and the veins of his shaft were pulsing and enormous. The cock had to be ten inches long but also so thick, my first problem would be getting it all in my mouth. I would enjoy the challenge.

I stooped low and curled my fingers around the shaft as Nick leaned back horizontally in his chair.

"Lick those balls first, slut," he said, already enjoying the show.

My hand gripped his fat cock tightly as I did as required and lowered my tongue to below his ball sack and licked keenly across his balls. I took each one in turn in my mouth, all the time, stroking the cock in my hand. I was impatient though, I needed to taste it.

I shuffled in closer on my knees so my tits rested on his thighs and lowered my greedy mouth over the biggest cock I'd ever had. As I felt the bulbous shaft pushing my tongue out of the way in my mouth, I let out a contented sigh and purr. I've always loved sucking cock and this felt like a privilege to have this monster filling it.

Nick's cock was already nudging at my throat and I was already determined to show off my deep throat skills, relaxing my throat muscles as his full length slid down easily. Nick made some noises like, "Oh fuck," and groans and sighs as I chugged on his prick, giving him a good few minutes of my best work; the hotel room filled with the gurgling and slurping sounds of his fat prick in my mouth.

I lost control quickly and sucked as fast as I could, working hard and fast for his spunk. I felt Nick's hands on my head forcing me down, he writhed and wriggled in his seat. I felt his cock thickening already. I wasn't going to stop, I clamped my mouth on his dick, my tongue trying to lick his shaft inside my mouth.

Nick went rigid in his seat and cried out as my mouth was flooded with his seed. I sucked for all I was worth, keeping my mouth clamped shut over the shaft that was emptying in my mouth, my contented hums vibrating on his cock head as I swallowed every drop automatically.

I looked up at him and saw him looking down on me with the faraway 'just come' glazed look. Maintaining eye contact, I wanted to show off. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft several more times, collecting whatever fluids he had left to give me and only letting it out of my mouth when I thought he was clean. Even then, I held his cock in my hand still, and let my tongue glide all the way up and down his meaty pole, even licking his balls to complete my duties.

I'd done my usual trick of forgetting Paul completely. I looked around to see him still sat on his chair. His pants were nowhere to be seen and he was rubbing his own big erection, his legs splayed out enjoying the show.

He waved his hard on at me almost comically and said, "Come on Rosie girl, sit on this!"

I walked over to him, gripped his shaft and was just in the process of lifting my right leg over him to sit on his cock but he said not to and spun me around to face the other way;

"Sit on it and give Nick his own porno show. Ride my cock for all your worth in front of him." Paul said, determined to strip my of any shreds of dignity.

I grabbed Paul's cock at the base with my hand to keep it in vertical place and with my other hand, opened up my hungry pussy and lowered myself down onto my husband's thick pole. It slid inside easily I was so wet. I felt Paul grab either side of my waist as he groaned as he felt his cock probe and stretch my cunt. With his legs, he indicated he wanted me to spread mine. He clearly wanted to give Nick a clear view and total view of my pussy being ravaged by his nob. I obliged, I put my hands either side of Paul on the chair, spread my legs as far apart as I could so Nick had his own personal porn show. I imagined the sight he was enjoying, my stockinged legs wide open and Paul's glistening prick opening up my cunt and disappearing balls deep inside me.

As I slid up and down the cock enthusiastically, Nick pushed his chair right next to me so that he was inches from me. As I humped my hubby's cock, Nick twisted my nipples between his fingers, he mashed my breasts in his hands and best of all, sought out my clit with his fingers.

Some men would I think baulk at this as doing it meant occasionally Paul's shaft seemed to graze his hand but he didn't seem to mind and I was glad he didn't. He rubbed my clit keenly, moving closer in to kiss me as he did so, his tongue going wild inside my mouth that was still coated with his own sperm.

I was an erotic, juicy mess, tongue in my mouth, fingers on my clit, on my nipples and a hard and angry cock filling my cunt from below. I lost any control I had as I leaned my head back in bliss and came for a second time that day, moaning into Nick's tongue as I did so. If he hadn't been french kissing me I think I would have screamed out as my body convulsed in bliss.

I was the slut though. Paul still wanted servicing and my come wasn't relevant. Initially, he held me in place, his dick firmly up me. He lifted me off and pulled me backwards onto his stomach, pulling me backwards so I was lying on top of him. He reached around for my right hand and finding it, drew it to his cock. I realised what he wanted soon enough and started to toss him off over my prone body.

"See if you can shoot it over her tits from there!" said Nick, amused and turned on by the sight. Knowing how hard Paul comes sometimes I was certain that would be achievable. I gripped his cock tightly and yanked his foreskin up and down as rhythmically as I could and felt Paul squirm beneath me. I heard him say something like, 'here it comes' and sure enough the dick pulsed violently in my hand and jettisoned a wad of creamy spunk over me. The first glob ran landed under my chin, the second my belly..

I held the cock until it had finishing spewing over me. As he finished his come, I maintained my role as slut and slid to my knees, bobbing my mouth over his prick again to suck him dry.

"What a slut!" Nick exclaimed as my hubby's cock was in my mouth. I sucked him dry and swallowed what I had collected as I started to feel the sperm deposited on my body running down me.

Paul pushed me away, "Go and get cleaned up and join us back here when you're respectable again!" he said but then, leaning into me whispered privately, "I fuckin' love you, you dirty bitch! There's clean stockings in the case. Just wear them, nothing else."

I smiled at him, proud of my achievement as I waddled off to freshen up, already feeling as though I was covered in come.

I took my time in the bathroom, had a shower and freshened up. As I looked in the case, I noticed that there were in fact four pairs of identical black stockings, still in packaging. Paul was obviously planning to make a lot of mess this weekend and indeed, the stockings I peeled off me had my own juices coating the stocking tops and a big glob of sperm, owner unknown, on them.

My initial dread fear was now over and I found myself looking forward to what these two bastards had in store for me! Nick was just the right type of guy for this occasion I reflected. In every walk of life, I applaud and admire nice, respectable men but for being used as the cheap whore I craved, I wanted an arrogant, God's gift fucker who would take full use of me.

Guys like him brought out all my submissive sluttiness very easily. It almost defies explanation but the more I should slap a guy for being a low-grade arrogant prick, the more I want him to fuck me and degrade me. It was already patently obvious that Nick was going to spend most of this weekend with his dick inside me and that was already a thought I welcomed, not feared.

As I returned to the room, now wearing just the new stockings, it seemed I was about to officially qualify as a prostitute. Both guys looked comical as they hadn't put a stitch of clothing on and their flaccid cocks dangled down as they walked around but apparently, Nick was ready to sign the contract and Paul was delighted, all earned courtesy of his wife's slut mouth.

Nick proved how much of an arrogant fucker he was right there and then. He had hold of the contract but set it down on the long plinth that is a feature of most hotel rooms. He motioned to me with a crook of his finger to join him:

"Bend over, bitch" he said, with a mock American accent. I looked at Paul who shrugged, but I did as I was told, planting my hands on the plinth and exposing my arse and pussy yet again.

Nick took the contract and placed it on my back. The fucker was going to use my back as a table to sign the contract on! Not only this though:

"I'll sign the contract with my dick balls deep inside a willing whore!" he exclaimed. As he said this I realised his flaccid cock was not flaccid anymore and within a few seconds, he took me by surprise (literally!) by guiding his shaft firmly inside my cunt. He pulled me back against him firmly via my shoulders and I gasped and my eyes watered as I felt the full length of his cock fill my snatch.

He realised he couldn't reach the pen so the arrogant bastard motioned for me to lean across and get it. I did, he gripped the pen off me and signed the contract against my back.

"There you go fella," he said to Paul, "All done," as he threw the paper vaguely in Paul's direction who, smirking and laughing, collected it off the floor and put it safely away somewhere.

"Now that's business taken care of, let's have some fun using this whore!" he said.

"I'm going to fuck this cunt hard until I blow my wad inside you and you're going to take it like a good whore and then my mate here is going to take my place and do exactly the same. I take it that's OK with you Rosie?" Nick said, snorting with derision as he amused himself with my humiliation.

"Yes, of course...Sir..." was all I could think of in a weak response. My pussy was throbbing hot engulfing his rod and I was desperate for him to hammer me. I was in sensual overload again, the stiff rod splitting my most private place in two, his heavy balls ready for action leaning against my bum.

Nick gripped my shoulders firmly and drew his dick back sharply, before letting me have it full blast, hammering my cunt hard. He rocked me back and forward hard and fast, my pussy was on fire and screaming in pleasure as it was split open by Nick's throbbing member. He forced me heavily into the hotel plinth, my tits being shoved violently into the furniture. I saw him a few times, looking directly into the mirror, delighted at the sight that greeted him, the sight of him shafting me hard with Paul behind us both, stroking his cock.

No guy can last long at that sort of pace, it was a rutting, animal fuck and as well as sweat dripping down both of us, my face was teary from the pain and pleasure of taking such a pounding. Nick would come soon but wanted to brag a little first;

"Take that cock you dirty whore, take it right up your dirty snatch. Tell me you love it, I hope you do because I'm inside you whenever I want this weekend, I love fucking nasty whores!"

I'm not sure I needed to respond but I was lost in the moment, rocking back and forward, my tits out of control all over the place beneath me, I cried out in response:

"Yes, fucking yes, treat me like a little fuck slave, I'll take your cock as often as you want me, fuck your dirty whore, fuck her hard.."

This complete submission drove him wild and over the edge, he shoved his cock deep up me one last time and screamed for me to take it; Balls deep inside me, he went stiff and still, I felt his cock spasm hard and my pussy milk him for all he was worth as he flooded my womb with hot spunk and unloaded those heavy balls inside me. He groaned a few times, allowing his cock to empty everything it had before pulling out.

I hardly had time to process what had just happened when he motioned for Paul to replace him. Paul did immediately, already rock hard, he practically walked his cock right up me, pausing only to guide his missile inside my used cunt, he found my slick slit and buried it up me.

I loved what happened next even though the guys probably never even realised it. The two of them had a regulation chat about the arrangements for that night as Paul did me;

"So, you think there's a bit of do in the hotel tonight," said Nick as he watched idly as Paul penetrated me.

"Yes, someone said so on the way in," Paul replied, as he thrust his cock inside me, more methodically than Nick but relentlessly.

"Do you fancy that or go our own way and find a decent pub?" said Nick, as he moved around to my face and without even looking at me, gripped his still hard cock and nudged it against my lips for sucking.

"I fancy staying here to be honest mate," said Paul, barely acknowledging the effort of fucking me, "It'll be a little late by the time were out and I want to get started early. My company is doing a stand so I need to oversee it."

"OK, no worries," said Nick. Needless to say I had gratefully accepted his cock into my mouth and as Paul fucked me, he pushed me onto his pole which in effect, I was cleaning for him.

Nick withdrew his cock from my mouth, presumably happy that my task was done and he went to fetch his clothes. Paul timed it well and after a couple of extra rapid thrusts, I felt his cock spasm and fill my pussy for the second time in minutes.

Paul did not require cleaning, he just pulled out and as did, a torrent of come splattered on my legs. He swatted my arse and went to collect his clothes.

"The slut can take the evening off, we have plenty of time for her tomorrow after the conference!" said Paul. Nick looked at me, smiled, nodded at Paul and both guys got dressed and after a few minutes of idle chat, left.

The ruse was of course that I was a corporate whore and didn't know Paul outside of the 'professional relationship'. Paul therefore had booked himself a separate room but still had a key to mine, as Nick also had. He'd obviously thought this through so as he got ready for a night out with Nick, he texted me a few times to keep in touch.

The first text just said thanks for the amazing experience and how it was one of the most unforgettable occasions of his life. I replied in a similar way. There were routine texts clarifying that he would be out all night and that for now, I could relax as he'd ensure I wasn't troubled by either of them and could have a chilled out night relaxing.

I must admit, as turned on as I had been, I was glad of the rest and so was my mouth and pussy that had both been well and truly used already. I put on the TV, then helped myself to the mini-bar wine and got in the bath for a long soak. Drifting off in relaxation, I found myself dreaming of Nick's cock in the full knowledge that I'd be seeing it again up close and personal tomorrow.

I thought too of my humiliation and how they had bent me over, just fucked me easily and without asking, each in turn and then deposited their cum in turn, leaving me there, cum trickling down my legs as they left me to it, the used whore, the used corporate whore.

Also, the part they hadn't even noticed but for me, fulfilled all of my slut fantasies. The part when Nick just offered his cock to my mouth, without even looking at me, and had me suck his dick clean while he chatted to Paul, as if it meant nothing, as if that was all I was fit for, sucking his big prick clean after he'd fucked me.

For some reason, my whole body would shiver in erotic excitement at the thought of being reduced to that, just a pussy to fuck, just a mouth to clean a guy's cock after he'd finished fucking me.

I confess as these thoughts swirled around my head and with a glass of wine perched on the bath, I fingered my pussy and clit until I had come again in the bath. I was tired and exhausted already but so turned on I needed the release. Afterwards I got cleaned up into my dressing gown and lazed on my bed wondering what was in store for me the next day.