Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SATURDAY MORNING

After a great, deep sleep on the luxurious bed recovering from yesterday's rigours, I was awakened by the bleep of my phone. The contents of the text I received from Paul shocked me somewhat. The text exchange went as follows;

"Good morning whore. We will not require you at breakfast, I will send room service into you. But I have a challenge you must pass. I want you to suck the room service guy off."

"Paul, WTF! You can't be serious?!"

"Of course I am. Suck him off and get him to take a photo of you with his come over your face and send it to me. Do it!"

My body convulsed in fear and trepidation but also hot lust. I was sick with the contradiction.

"But you don't even know if room service is done by a guy!?" I said looking for ways out.

"I do, just seen him on the second floor, he'll be up on yours (so to speak) in about half an hour probably"

I did think to protest more, but I remembered my conviction to myself when Paul and I first started on this path. I didn't want him to feel as though he had to twist my arm into everything and drag me into this lifestyle, in fact, if anything, it was my idea. I resolved to do it, if that's what he wanted. I wanted to embrace his saucy ideas even if they were starting to terrify me.

"But no cheating!"

"Cheating, what do you mean?" I texted curiously.

"Dress as though you are attending the conference. Don't tell him this is a dare or a bet or anything like that. Make him sure that you want to suck his dick, that you've seen him, fancied him and want his cock in your mouth."

"Fuck Paul, that's bloody dirty, you're getting too good at this. OK, I'll try!" I said, nervous as hell.

"You'll succeed I know it. I expect a picture of my wife covered in room service goo within the hour!"

I threw my phone down and readied myself. First step, I had to make this guy think I was a conference guest which meant some decent clothes. I wasn't sure what Paul had packed but rummaging around, he had packed my knee length navy blue skirt and a white silk blouse. I found a pair of tights, put them on and patted myself down. The ensemble could just pass for conference goer.

I began to think desperately as to how to make this happen. I knew exactly why Paul had set the task in this way, he wanted me to feel the humiliation of demonstrating to a complete stranger that I was a cheap whore who sucked guy's dicks in hotels. Not only that but making out to the guy that I desperately wanted to do it.

Giving yourself to a guy as a paid whore was one thing, instigating sucking off hotel staff just for kicks was another level of humiliation. I guess Paul was right, I was a willing whore and what's more, I was now complicit in my own humiliation and determined to abide by the rules he had set.

As I was contemplating it all, it happened – all too quickly. A knock on the door and my heart raced. I opened the door nervously. A fresh faced guy smiled at me. He had very young looks, a fresh complexion, piercing blue eyes and bleached blonde, short hair.

"How old are you!?" I blurted out, without thinking.

The guy was rightly taken aback, thinking I was crazy, he walked in with the food tray, "Sorry Madam. I'm 22.,,,,?" He left it hanging there as if to say, what the hell do you want to know that for?

I tried to smile at him, "Sorry, I just meant, that....er....you look really young for a...for a hotel staff member that's all," trying to recover the situation.

"Oh thanks," he said, seemingly reassured I wasn't mad. "I'm at Uni, I do this outside of term time to pay for the fees and the fun, you know," he said casting me a cheeky smile. He was very cute and striking as it happens.

My mind was racing as I knew the pleasantries in this could only last a minute or two as he'd just want to deliver the food and go. I had to try and get him to deliver something else altogether.

"You going to the conference in a bit then, madam?" he said as he started to place the food on my table.

"Er yes, that's right, boring though it is. I need some excitement in my life!" I said, not really sure how to get to a social position where I could get this young guys cock in my mouth. He smiled but didn't respond. I had to go for it now.

I pretended to put my shoe on next to him, making sure that my skirt rode up as high as it possibly could. He had a great view right up my skirt and to my crotch. I cursed my dress choice, stockings would have signalled wanton availability. I did have a way in though. I made certain with my expression that I'd noticed him look right up my skirt and I think he mumbled a 'sorry' as he returned to his tasks. This was my moment.

"See anything you like?" I said as seductively as I could.

"Oh God, sorry madam. I didn't mean to look...I..." he was embarrassed and blushing, thinking I was angry at his roving eyes.

"It's OK hunni, I'm flattered. In fact, look some more!" As I said this, I lifted my skirt right over my waist. I'm not sure if the sight of a woman in knickers and tights appeals to all men but it seemed to work on this one, perhaps it was more my brazen sluttishness but I still cursed my choice of clothes. Stockings on and I could have shown him my cunt by now.

I could swear I could see movement in his pants as he took me up on the offer and took a longer look. I moved in for the kill. I unbuttoned my blouse and took his hand and placed it on my bra cup. He looked mesmerised as he nervously played with my tit flesh. I knew he could still get scared off so I seized the moment, slid off the table and put my hand right on his dick.

"Madam! What are doing....my job.....I shouldn't be..." He said, looking a mixture of panicked and horny.

"Don't worry Hun. I really want to do it. I want to suck your cock for you. I'll even be quick about it so you can get back to your job. Let me suck your cock." He still seemed uncertain, he still had his hands on my right boob. I unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and quickly slid my bra cups out so my heavy tits popped out. His eyes lit up and immediately he began to fondle my nipples.

"You like my tits, hunni?" I said, trying to use a bit of filthy talk to get him wound up with lust and reassuring him that I really was a cock-hungry whore who wanted her mouth filling.

I stared at him, he was staring at me, but at my tits. He barely remembered to answer;

"Yes madam...I do...." Was about all he managed.

"Good. I like to please. Let me get on my knees and get that nob of yours in my mouth. Would you like that?" I said, as seductively as I could muster.

"Yes...madam. Yes please," he said, his breath now ragged with lust.

I wasted no time. I slid to my knees in front of him and unzipped his black pants. I slid my hands inside and fished his cock out. His dick was nothing out of the ordinary, not the Nick-sized monster I'd had to put up with yesterday, but it was an average size and fitted nicely in my hand. I set to work quickly. I had long since forgotten any sense of shame, I had a cock to suck and I was looking forward to it.

For his benefit, I had to do it quickly. I spent just a little time licking the shaft with my tongue while looking up into his eyes as I know how much guys like that. He was rock hard and I didn't think would last long. I hardly blamed him, this was probably every young guy's wet dream. There I was on all fours, tits hanging out my blouse, business skirt, tights and heels bobbing enthusiastically on this young stranger's prick. I'm sure he could hardly believe his luck.

As I gave him the full wide blowjob lips treatment, letting his cock slide in and out my mouth slowly but steadily, I realised I had a practical problem. I needed him to take a photo of me with his come over my face, but I could hardly ask him afterwards with a mouthful of come.

I stopped sucking, pulled his cock from my mouth and stood up. He looked crestfallen, I think he thought I was a total cock tease and was going to leave him there on the point of cumming as some sort of practical joke. I moved quickly to reassure him and reached for my phone on the side, quickly setting it to camera.

"Sorry babe, I like to have a souvenir of my exploits. Would you mind taking a photo of my face? That is, after you've blown your spunk all over me?" I passed him the phone and smiled my naughtiest, dirtiest, girly smile.

He looked shocked and stunned as he had done for the last ten minutes but mumbled a, "Er, yes...sure ...no problem," at me. I maintained eye contact with him letting him see me drop back to my knees. I took his cock in my hand and kissed the tip. Looking at him I had another idea. I said;

"You have a lovely cock, I've enjoyed sucking it for you. How about you set the phone on video and record me taking your cum over my face. Don't worry, no-one will be able to tell its you. I can send it to your own phone as a souvenir if you want?" As I said this I popped the head of his cock back in my mouth and trailed my tongue over the head of his prick.

He said nothing but I could see him play around with the phone and point it down to me. I set to work to finish him off. It barely took thirty seconds more. I gripped the shaft of his cock as it stuck out his pants. I pushed my mouth right over it engulfing it fully so it slid down my throat. I pulled it almost all the way out so globs of spittle came out with it.

My eyes watered as I repeated the trick. I did it again, and again until I saw him almost lose balance in excitement. I quickly pulled his nob from my mouth and jerked it just once before I saw a huge jet of cream fly out the tip and coat my hair. I kept hold of the cock and let it splatter all over my face, there was lots of it and by the end I had it on my cheek, my lips and my chin.

As he finally stopped pumping cum over my face, I looked up at the camera as erotically as I could, pulled my tongue out and licked some of the cum off my lips and off the tip of his prick. I scooped some globs of cum off my face and sucked it off my fingers, giving the camera phone a real dirty slut pout.

My job done, I rose to my feet and smiled at the lucky guy;

"Did you get all that?" I asked him, smiling. He nodded, still stunned and passed me the phone. I checked it while he was still there and his come was still drying on my face. Looking at the short vid, there I was being blasted with come, every inch the porn star whore.

I asked him if he had his phone with him. As he tucked his cock back in his pants I bluetoothed the short video to him. I don't really know why I did that, just seemed an extra level of humiliation for me. I imagined him sharing the vid with his mates and letting them see what a dirty whore I was.

As he was ready to leave, he surprised me a lot by grinning at me and saying, "same again tomorrow?" He left it there as a semi question in case he was being a cheeky bastard and going too far. He was but I loved it.

"Sure. Same time, same place," I winked. The lucky bastard would get his cock in my mouth again I decided.

My final task was to send the video to Paul. I sent it via a message. I knew he'd be proud of his whore wife. He had asked for a picture of the room service guy's spunk on my face, I gave him a video of him putting it there.

Paul and Nick were at the conference most of the day but I knew they both had keys and I felt sure that today they'd both use them.

As I got cleaned up, I smiled to myself as I realised I was trying to decide how I should dress best to please them. I decided to swap the tights for stockings but keep the blouse and skirt on.

I cleaned my face of come and helped myself to the food that the guy I'd just blown (without knowing his name) had brought in. Today was going to be long and messy I knew and what's more, I'll tell you all about it in Part 2.