Huddled Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave off an inescapable slight moan, closed her eyes, and rolled her head back towards the ceiling. He continued her tease until her hands moved behind her back to remove the bra clasps. She pulled the ends of the bra forward, and removed the shoulder straps. Her hands held the bra in place for a moment, then, looking into his eyes again pulled the bra away, discarding it to the floor.

John had always been a boob man himself, and his eyes lapped up Anny's greedily. His hands started moving up her torso ever so slightly, inching their way under, then around her full firm breasts. He gave them as firm a squeeze as he could muster, much to Anny's pleasure.

Anny started grinding their loins together again. Her panties and his boxers were warm with friction and body heat. A minute of this and Anny moved her hips up his body slightly. She reached down and worked his boxers down just far enough that his cock was set free, it sprung into the air and found itself between the cheeks of her ass.

She moved back down again and pulled his penis forward so it was at her front pointing towards the sky. Their sexes were meeting again, only separated now by her panties. He could feel the excitement damp on the front of them. He moved his hands down to her sides and pulled her forward slightly, Anny responded by placing one hand down to her panties, and moving them to the side exposing her sex.

John lowered her as slowly as he could, her lips parting slowly as he started to enter her. His cock had her juices flowing down it by now, her body telling him how much he wanted him inside her.

She put her hands back on the pillow either side of his head and lowered her face to his for another amazing kiss. They kissed deeply, the feeling of being one already flowing between them. Wrapped in this embrace, Anny slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

She slipped down with little resistance; she was so wet with excitement. John could feel the warmth guiding down around his cock as he went deeper and deeper. After what seemed like a lifetime, their pelvises met. She had taken all of him in one long drawn out penetration.

He could feel her juices still running out of her, slowly dripping down his balls. They lay there for ages, entwined together like that. John moved his hands over her back, holding her close and trying to draw her even closer onto him if that was physically possible.

Anny started to pull up from having him in her entirely. She moved three quarters up the length of his cock, then down again all the way to the bottom. She repeated this again and again, building speed with each stroke.

John was in heaven. Had he not survived the fall after all and this was heaven? He was lost in the sensations passing between the two lovers, their sexes grinding together with greater heat and passion than he had ever experienced. The bruising on his body distracted him little as everything he now was, was Anny and the passion passing between them.

She continued thrusting away, evening out her speed when it had built to a decent pace. Her breasts were pushing into his hairy chest as they clung together, riding as if they were the only thing in the world.

Anny started soft grunts in his ear as she broke the kiss and moved her face down into the pillow, nuzzling his neck. He could feel her hot breath running down his neck onto his shoulder. She sounded as if she was as wrapped away in the sensations as he was. Her grunting got louder as she picked up the pace.

The mix of pleasure and slight pain was amazing, the pleasure was at the forefront, but mixed with the dull pain coming from John's body made him seem to last longer than he usually would, especially with an experience as intense as this.

They continued like this for what seemed like ages. Anny moved her arms underneath his neck to bring them closer still. The heat and friction between the two was in stark contrast to the cool night air around them. Anny's grunting picked up pace, she was getting ready to cum, and he could feel it in her body. Perfect timing too, John was just about ready to lose his mind and his load.

He tried to hold out, the feeling of his sperm taking flight entering his mind. The chemicals started to flood into his brain. Anny's body tightened as she came, her vagina clamping down, pulsing around his cock, it was too much for John to resist against. His sperm raced out of him as Anny took one last deep thrust onto him. His cock shot the sperm out of him, buried as deep as he could go into her. There was pulse after pulse, the feeling that his life was escaping out of him and pouring into her. It was the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced.

They held like that together for what seemed like ages, their breaths finally slowing to normal pace. As Anny's vagina calmed and relaxed, John could feel his cum starting to drip out of her, down his cock and over his balls. He had always loved that feeling, of having so much cum in there that it was overflowing out of her.

Anny stirred; she had almost gone to sleep on him. Without a word she held her body still except for her pelvis which she raised until his cock fell free, landing wetly onto his pelvis. Her hand wandered down lazily to bring a blanket over them, crawled under his shoulder over his arm to settle in.

They lay there the entire night together, just as they had fallen.

12