Human Android Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it were him he would have left a note before leaving, but nothing so simple was possible in that household. It would be inconvenient to keep phoning the house, until getting through to him, even though Elizabeth had nothing else to do while waiting in the hospital.

Although he was over eighteen Richard was just as fickle as the rest of the family. Besides, he had promised to arrange something. Bernard, another neighbour, was away on a fishing trip. He looked across the room at Anne and received the desired inspiration. Of course!

"Go get changed, you're house-sitting," he told her.

***

The ten minute drive seemed to take forever. This was the opportunity she had been waiting for all week. She looked at the large old fashioned, sprawling house. It was surrounded by a grand looking veranda and wasn't too dilapidated. John handed over a spare key to the house.

"Make yourself at home, as there's no telling when the son will turn up, he's as disorganised as the mother. So, do as your told and behave yourself until you get home. Tell him his mothers in hospital with that wild daughter. Get him to drop you off when he drives over to the hospital. By the way, his name is Richard. I'll make it up to you when you get back, an especially naughty game," John told her, with a smile and wink.

At last Anne had been left alone and with orders to behave herself too! That meant no more naughty games. Uncle John had left with only two other instructions. She had to tell the lad where his mother and sister were and ask to be dropped off, on his way to the hospital.

The first thing she did was reach up and switch off the dreadful implant. It seemed her troubles were over. With a cup of herbal tea Anne sat in a big soft armchair, contemplating the last couple of weeks.

They were an enforced erotic odyssey. Perhaps now she could think of it as an adventure, not of her choosing, but nevertheless it had awakened her sexual urges. It would take some time to return to normal, with a vestige of its influence remaining, though it wouldn't be entirely unwelcome. With the right man, one of her choosing, she could relax in a healthy and active sexual relationship.

A knock on the door awakened her from the deep contemplation.

"Hi, you must be Richard," Anne said. The young man stood tall, looking her over. She became conscious of the short skirt and skimpy top. So used to being naked, or dressed in fetish outfits, she had been relieved to wear what seemed like normal clothes, at last.

"Your sister is in hospital. Your mother is there waiting with her," Anne stated.

"Oh! I had better phone, see what's happening," he said.

It seemed she had been forgotten for the moment, with this news of trouble. She closed the door, a small reminder that she could take action for herself once more, instead of waiting on someone's orders.

"Well, it seems everything is alright. Mother said not to bother driving over in the dark, she worries a lot," he added, taking another look at her. "Thanks for passing on the message. Who are you?" he asked.

"Anne. I've been staying at John's, your neighbour. He dropped me off to wait for you," she said.

"I can give you a lift back if you want," he said.

"I'd rather go to town, if that's OK," she asked.

"There's only a bar, not much else," he told her, with a shrug. "I wouldn't go in there dressed like that," he smiled.

Anne pulled at the hem, not making much difference to its inadequate coverage of her thighs. "I want to get a bus back home," she explained.

"No busses at all till morning," he stated. "You'll have to go back to John's place. Unless you want to stay here?" Richard asked, with a grin.

The wry grin showed an unwelcome interest, though it might be safer here than going back to 'special games', with her uncle. She was expecting lose her anal virginity, except for this reprieve.

The indecision gave him a chance to gain some confidence, to speak up. "So, what were you doing at John's place?" he asked.

"Playing naughty games," she said, before the thought could be held back. So used to having to tell all, she hadn't recovered enough to hide the truth. With the embarrassment of admitting such a personal defect she reddened, and looked down in shame, at the carpet between them.

"Why with him, he's so old?" Richard exclaimed. "Are you a slut or what?" he added. He too looked embarrassed after blurting out such a gross idea.

That dreadful word was now a dire dread, to be avoided at all costs. Yet here was a complete stranger, accusing her of what she had become.

"I guess," she stammered, while trying to hold back the honest answer. The awful truth brought on a deeper blush of crimson over her neck and breasts. She was dressed like one, had acted like one, so it couldn't be denied, she was an awful slut.

"What brought you to his house?" he asked. He was looking at her in astonishment, unable to comprehend what he was hearing.

"He's my uncle," she admitted. With her mind in a swirl of confusion it seemed so difficult to hold back from making it worse.

"You've been playing around with your uncle?" he exclaimed, more loudly this time.

It seemed he was declaring her sins to the whole world. "Yes," she murmured. "I couldn't help it. I had to play sex games with him because of this implant. Whatever he wanted, I had to do it. It wasn't my fault," she complained, feeling pathetic.

"What? What do you mean?" he asked.

The sneer on his face left her feeling small and wretched. It was a reason but no excuse. It had happened and there was nothing she could do or say to make it otherwise. "I have an implant in my head and it makes me play naughty sex games. It just got out of hand," she said, trailing off to a murmur.

"I can understand why you want to go home," he sighed. "Will you be safe there?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so. I'll have it taken out as soon as the surgeon gets back to the university," she sighed.

"So you're at the university. What are you studying?" he asked.

A sense of relief began to calm her on seeing his attitude change. He was looking at her with sympathy, rather than with disdain, or as a predatory male. "I teach business studies," she explained. Just saying it improved her mood and self-worth. She had fought hard to gain the exalted position. "I'm the head of department, a professor," she added, with some pride.

He looked her over, reminding her how unsuitably dressed she was. A university professor doesn't go around dressed like a slut. She would have to try hard to maintain this newly won confidence.

"My sister," he began then interrupted himself. "What's your name, I can't call an important person like you Anne, can I," he stated.

"Professor Anne Draper," she replied. "You can call me Anne, under the circumstances," she smiled drily.

"I'm sorry I called you names, I didn't know you had, err, what was it you called it?" he asked.

"It's an implant. It's safe, well it should have been. It's a long story and I'm too tired to tell it now," she said. Hoping he might take the hint, she wondered if there was a spare room, or his sister's room was available. She really did feel tired, after all the emotional turmoil of the past week, it was no wonder she was exhausted.

"So, where is this implant?" he asked, looking suspiciously at her.

"Just here," she said, while lifting the back of her hair. The action was meant to allay his suspicions, but she suddenly realised it was a foolish thing to do.

"Oh. I guess you should have it removed, it sounds dangerous to me," he said. "Do you want to change? My sister might have something you can wear," he asked.

With a sigh of relief she nodded. She followed him along a corridor to the back of the house. He opened a door onto what was obviously a young woman's bedroom. The room was a mess. She hadn't bothered to clean it for sometime.

"This is Jean's room. She's been too preoccupied lately to cleanup, or do anything much. Depressed after being kicked out of school," he said.

The change in his tone of voice was a warning. She wanted to cover the back of her head in a desperate motion of self preservation. Instead she just stood there dumbfounded, wondering what had happened to change his mood.

He picked up a photo. "Do you recognise her?" he asked. He pushed it in her face, so close, it was blurred. She shook her head. "I don't suppose you do, though she remembers you alright. You expelled her from college, when she got pregnant," he said, with quiet ferocity.

Anne realised now, remembered the girl, and this was her brother. It fell into place what she was doing in hospital; giving birth. She covered her mouth with a fist. Unable to say anything that would make sense to this young guy.

"So you can be controlled by that implant?" he asked.

"Yes," she murmured, and immediately regretted the honest answer. The habit of obedience was difficult to shake off, despite it being inactive.

"Then you will obey me!" he stated. Seeing her slowly nod he relaxed a little. "What do you do?" he demanded, still sounding angry, making it an aggressive order.

Anne was relieved. He didn't realise it had to be activated! She was safe but would have to be careful. He was very protective of his sister and he saw Jean's hurt as being her fault.

"I am your sexy maid, sir, or sex android, or sex slave, or your sexy slut, sir," she said. The usual list of games, available under the influence of the implant, was recited before it could be suppressed. Highly embarrassed from the vile litany her voice trailed off into a murmur. At least she had only recited the first page.

"These are the games you played with your uncle?" he said, in astonishment. Seeing her dolefully nod he added. "I was right, you are a slut. Why else would you have such an implant," he said, in disgust.

"Well! You need to be taught a lesson, professor. You treated my sister with contempt and I'm going to do the say to you," he said. "You're going to be my maid. That will do to start with," he stated.

He hadn't realised the implant needed activating. Anne still felt terribly vulnerable, from his evident anger. At least she didn't have to obey him like an obedient android. "I'm sorry about your sister. The rules had to be enforced," she cut off the explanation, seeing him angered by what he thought of as excuses.

"I told you, you obey my rules now," he shouted at her.

"Yes, sir, sorry sir," she automatically reacted to the outburst.

"Bend over that chair," he demanded, pointing at an old stuffed armchair.

Without a word she stepped to it and bent over. For two weeks she had obeyed orders, so it seemed difficult to break the habit, even though she was now free to decide her own actions. "Please, sir, don't hurt me," she whined.

He slapped her ass a stinging blow. "I'm sorry, sir, I'll be a good little maid, honest," she chirruped. Her voice sounded like a cartoon chipmunks. It sank in that she was still under the influence of the maid game, despite the damn implant being switched off. At least she had some control over her actions, if only he could be diverted, she might wrestle free from it.

A few slaps to her bottom must have hurt his hand as much as her bottom stung, for he stopped.

"Stand up! So how does the important university professor feel now? You deserved a spanking from what I heard about you from Jean. You're a stuck-up bitch on campus, yet you cavort around with your uncle. It doesn't make sense," he stated.

"I'm sorry, sir, thank you for spanking me. I deserved to be punished," the game had her recite. It even seemed appropriate after what he said.

"You really are into this naughty game thing after all. What should I do with you?" he mused.

"Please, sir, send me home. You don't need to humiliate me. I've been treated badly for too long. I need to get home where I'll be safe from all this," she whined.

"So what about my sister?" he asked.

"I don't know," she answered honestly.

"Then you can stay here as my maid until you can think of something. No more whining. Get used to obeying me. How does it feel to lose your dignity important professor?" he sneered.

"Terrible! I feel so bad, so small and insignificant, like a humble maid. I promise to behave, honest," Anne stated. She remembered John telling her to behave, and wondered if that had anything to do with this horrendous capitulation to the young man. Little did he know she had lost her dignity well before this, and had been treated far worse, more than he could imagine.

She should have tried to assert herself but his anger had kept her submissive. Now he had spanked her like a naughty, disrespectful maid, the game program had been given full reign in her mind. It seemed those damn games had been programmed into her, more than she thought possible.

"Please, sir, return me home or to my uncle. I beg you, please sir," she groaned, as though in pain. On second thoughts returning to Uncle John might not be such a good idea.

She had been warned by the surgeon not to use the implant for too long and now she knew how heavily it had influenced her thinking. She was susceptible to anyone who summoned up one of the games even without the implant being active.

"You plead well, but it's not good enough. You need to be punished after what you did to my sister," he said.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I will try to think of something to help your sister, just let me go home, please," she gushed, in a girly voice. Anne was desperate to get home away from here and her uncle. At least she had the ability to talk, outside of the game rules, while the implant was inactive.

"After what my sister went through you need to make amends, to serve some time doing it, far longer than a few minutes of humiliation from a spanking. So what am I to do with you next?" he asked. This time it wasn't a thought spoken out loud, it was a question, forcefully directed at her.

Automatically, under the overpowering influence of the game, she answered. "Anything you like, sir. I am your sexy little maid, pleased to fulfil your every wish," she moaned, while quivering with shame.

12