Human Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmpph.."

She moaned at the filling sensation and ground her hips up and down. Michael sat up and took a breast into his mouth as Tamara bounced away on his cock, moving faster and faster in small but powerful gyrations. He moved his hands around her and caressed the small of her back with one hand and her ass with the other as he bucked back into her. He was going to cum, and fast.

Tamara wasn't doing too badly herself. She ground away at him, and once his mouth and hands hit her, she knew she was getting off again. Just last a little bit longer, she thought.

Nearing his final stretch, Michael grabbed Tamara and threw her onto her back and grabbed her long, shapely legs, wrapping one of his around one and reting the other against his shoulder. He plowed into her as hard and fast as he could while Tamara wailed on, bucking back. He felt Tamara clamp down on him and he just lost it. As her juices started seeping out around the base of his cock, he started to cum and cum hard. He grabbed Tamara's body and held her close as he shot off his wad inside her. She kissed him and he kissed back, clinging to each other and looking as compacted as two non contortionists could look. Once he felt himself finishing up, he kissed her and rolled over onto his back. Tamara moved and entwined her legs with his and they lay there, ready to fall asleep.

He put his arm around her and she kissed him on the cheek, nestling into him. Michael did the same and postioned his face by her head, smelling her hair, and whipsering into her ear with a smile on his face.

"That was awful."

12