All Comments on 'Humanity 2.0, Year 009, Day 014'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
accuracy of continuity

You stated in your last chapter that your main character was six and a half feet tall.now at the beginning of this chapter you stated he is 6 foot 5 inches tall yet has grown several inches in the last 3 years.you need to get an editor or pay more attention to your own story.

audovoiceaudovoicealmost 11 years ago
love the story

Here's hoping the next chapter pics up soon after this one for some fairly mindless and enjoyable sex and thickening plot.

As to the few inches=/= 5 inches it is true. Few does mean 3 but people also use it more casually and the main character is lax with measurements. The whole meters vs. feet thing. Being rigorously exact is not his cup of tea, which I am sure was meant to be a little humorous given this goes over the most important history in the history of the new human race and he tells it so casually. Of course maybe the few thing is a typo so I guess it is right to helpfully point it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

In one of the previous chapters, I think his penis was eleven inches. Also there's the height issue.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the story! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Still having lots of trouble with your continuity issues. Try writing a bullet point summary/list so that you can keep track of statistics and what you said last.

adrammalechadrammalechalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks all

Thanks for pointing out the continuity issues... I knew there were likely a couple I missed, I didn't realize it was that bad though. I wrote and rewrote different parts of this story over several years now, and keeping track of details like that gets difficult with huge projects when you're working alone. I'll probably go back and make a single long pass at fixing everything when it's all done, but that'll likely be a long time from now.

ereaderlereaderlover 8 years ago
keep on writing, great story

i love the story line. But You need more proof reading. He started at near 9", in last chapter he was 11". N back to 9 and "significantly larger" . also many other Typos. Including a wrong name in one place. Previous chapters were much better edited.

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperabout 8 years ago
You sure make Ben

Out to be a clueless pussy. Some superman.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

You would think that alien could have spliced some brains into her hero. Ten years passed in the story and he hasn't done anything to further the new human species. Shouldn't he have started having having kids to get more males that could then futher advance the human 2.0 population. Ten years and all he's done is screw the same 3 woman. Not the most believable plot.

HiFrancHiFranc12 months ago

Sorry but the continuity issues made it impossible for me to carry on reading. I liked the story up to this part but it took me out of the narrative trying to work out what was a typo and what was intended for this part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous