All Comments on 'Humanity 2.0, Year 055, Day 301'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what was it?!!?!

dont leave us hanging like that!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Danm...

I hope the Naglfar never meets 15226. That scares me. And I thought the Fire was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad to see you back!

Something new, that wasn't in your earlier release with the other site. It's your universe, so you can take it in whatever direction that you want to. I am curious if there have been changes to the previous chapters that you posted to Literotica, or if they remained the same.

adrammalechadrammalechover 10 years agoAuthor
Changes

I'm actually replacing the other most recent chapter on MCS with this one - that chapter, which introduces Rasima, will return later after I've had a chance to update it to reflect the new Naglfar story arc.

There are a few other differences between this version and the version on MCS, but it was mostly grammatical stuff. No major storytelling departures until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

You have very successfully created a compelling and interesting universe here. I can't wait to see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really hoping for more of the exceptional story

Very fun and easy to read, looking forward to many more installments year 900 or 1000 (so 15226 wasn't so accurate and she should return and maybe make new changes - the Fire is still coming) you never mentioned metabolism... SO with (skin) cellular replacement over centuries scars and tattoos should decrease in intensity if not totally disappear.... it could be a good thing for Wren!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more!

Although I came to this website looking for a quick fap, I ended up staying much longer than expected because of this fine story. I'm not even reading this to get off to, I'm simply reading it because it has a great premise and excellent execution. I'm begging the author to either continue this series if he has somehow forgotten about it, or to type faster if he's already working on it. I understand that great things can't be unduly rushed, but just know that you have many people eagerly awaiting a continuation of such a spectacular tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous