Humiliated by Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I better go take care of that” Amy slurred with a smirk, closing her legs and walking sexily to the back door. She entered and gave Johnny a long kiss as they disappeared into my living room.

“Ok, this time we’ll turn it around a little. Rub that little dick with two fingers, fast and tell me what a big stud you are and how all the women love it especially the young college girls.” Hannah commanded. “Make it real!”

I continued jacking off in front of Hannah as she moved around with her phone acting like a real director. She looked so fucking sexy in her little two piece. As I explained what a stud I was, how all the young girls wanted to fuck me I started getting close to coming. Adding to my arousal, I could hear Amy screaming from inside, Johnny was obviously fucking the hell out of her. My breathing was starting to get heavy and I arched my back ready to blow.

“And cut. Good hand job little Lynus. One more scene and we will be done, for toady at least.”

“For today?” I asked in a pleading tone.

“On the grass, on your back.”

I complied and laid in the grass, my pulsating cock pointing at the sun. I was still on the verge of blowing a load. I felt powerless to Hannah and it was humiliating but a turn on.

“Ok, last chance to save yourself from Amy’s pictures. Hike your legs over your head and aim your dicklit at your mouth. I want you to rub it fast and blow your little load in your mouth, drinking up every drop and you’ll have three minutes. Otherwise I go in there and hit send! On three, hike you legs over your head, I’ll help holding your feet so you can cum in your mouth.”

“Oh fuck” I thought.

With my bare ass facing the sky and Hannah holding my foot she gave me some directions “Okay, on three ask me to please video tape you, say I can do anything I want with the video but to please video tape you blasting your face and in your mouth. Beg me and make it real.”

“No way, why would I…”

“Because if you don’t I’ll immediately post your pictures to Facebook. Last chance to comply Lynus.”

I was stuck. She had me by the balls and I didn’t feel like I had a choice. With my legs over my head I started rubbing my still hard dick. The sun was beating down and was hot in my asshole and Hannah was holding one of my heals helping me aim my penis at my face. I was freaked out but it was also erotic. She had total control.

“3, 2 1 Action!” she said pointing her iPhone.

“Please, please, I beg you, take my video blasting cum on my face and in my mouth. You can do anything you want with the video but please take it. I want you to” I hesitantly said while rubbing my dick pointed at my face.

I looked up at Hannah and she mouthed “Faster,” to me with a flash of anger in her eyes. I beat my little dick faster with my forefinger and thumb and moaned as I got close to cumming. “Open your mouth… big” she mouthed to me as she pulled my heal back further so my dick was pointing directly at my mouth. I guess she didn’t want her voice on the video.

“Oh, fuck” I said as I began blowing my load. Hot droplets of cum hit my face and then a gob hit the back of my thought causing me to cough. A droplet hit my upper lip and one squirt landed on my eye sticking on my eyelash and causing me to squint to see through the cum.

“Cut. That was perfect little man. You did wonderfully. My friends are going to die when I show all of them this! Smile.” She took a close up of my face covered in jisim.

“One more,” she clicked her iPhone again. “What is your face covered with Lynus Small?”

“Um… my face is covered with semen.” I replied, knowing I didn’t have a choice.

“And whose cum is covering your face Lynus Small?”

“It’s my cum” I replied.

“And why did you cum on your face Lynus Small?”

“Because I wanted you to video tape it” I replied, knowing by now what she wanted.

This was just like what happened in college. Totally controlled and blackmailed by a sexy and sadistic girl. But this time the evidence they had on me could definitely land me in prison.

“Okay, one last thing. Go to the bank and withdraw $300 for Amy and me. Looks like we’re hitting the town tonight. But don’t clean up your face. Leave it covered in cum and be back in 10 minutes.” Hannah demanded.

I went into the house. Johnny was fucking Amy from behind on my couch. I grabbed my shorts, a t-shirt and my keys and went out the front door. I could feel cum running down my cheek and my left eye was half closed from my sticky mess. I drove with one eye closed to the ATM and withdrew $300 for them.

12