All Comments on 'Humiliated Ch. 01'

by curiouswhore

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT STUFF

I look forward to your stories. You should post more often. Makes me hard instantly. I would love to be the one getting humiliated and treated like a slut. Thanks for a real exciting memory.

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudover 19 years ago
Good Stuff!

Really enjoyed reading this story. Can't wait to see where it goes.

MumrMumralmost 19 years ago
Hnnnnnnn

Oh yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sissy Fantasy

I have always dreamed of being taken like that, becoming someones sissy. Nice, must go fishing soon.

JustATaleJustATaleover 18 years ago
awesome transition

I loved the way you took him from shy to dominate. I also love the way you described him cumming in such huge amounts. Your descriptions of yourself getting aroused are very erotic as well. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I too wish I coule be taken like that. Having someone fill my mouth and ass is way too awsome. Keep the stories cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tonight

LOved your story so much. How much? I am going out tonight and allow a stranger in the local park to just use me! I want him to make me do all the things I really want to do. Keep up these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tonight

LOved your story so much. How much? I am going out tonight and allow a stranger in the local park to just use me! I want him to make me do all the things I really want to do. Keep up these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
best ever

liked the story very much i wish someone would suck me like that i have never sucked a cock but i would like to get a hot cock in my mouth an suck it dry

mouth4umouth4uover 15 years ago
I'm a slut too

I loved your story. I have been sucking cock since I was a teenager, and I have become more and more submissive over the years. I enjoy letting strangers fuck my mouth and ass while they call me whore and slut and fag, just like in your story. I can't get it enough it seems. My wife knows this and understands me doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm a whore too

loved your story. I'm also a cum-loving whore who loves to get fucked. I love it when the guy fucking me and putting his cock in my mouth calls me a fag, a sissy boy, a slut, and any other name because that's what I am -- I'm a cock loving cum slut fag who loves getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
want it to happen to me

i loved your story i have never sucked a cock or have been sucked or fucked but i realy want it to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Same experience

I kind of had this same experience today, you describe it so well! Anyway, some guy made me his cock sucking whore, he grabbed my hair and kept gagging me with his thick cock...

Anyway, your story is HOT, 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wish it was me

I would love that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I know how you feel, Once past that first touch then tast and you sudenly know you were born to suck other men and let them fuck your ass. There is no greater pleasure than knowing you are a source of sexual pleasure to other men and when you cum from then fucking you You realy become a girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't Wait

I am still just bi curious, but need to act on my fantasies. Being forcibly taken by a man or better yet a group of men is the top of the list. Love the stories.

yourboy57yourboy57about 10 years ago

REALLY HOT! I'd like to see this character portrayed in the same humiliating situations with different men as stand alone chapters. Well done, left me breathing hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am amazed that so many men are like me. It seems that most men become cock suckers once they suck that first cock. I know that is what happened to me. The only regret I had was that I hadn't sucked a cock until I was 48. I really felt like I had missed so much. Now I am a cum loving slut and whore. I love giving others pleasure and do so as often as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
am a black whore

Loved your story coz I can relate to it. Am a black faggot whore who loves to be used and fucked by white men. Love being on my knees while being pounded and verbally abused

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
should have been me ....please ! ! !

... i would love to be in his place... i could get full dressed up .& fully made up & then let as many real men use me as the sissy bitch i know i am ... i would have to serve them all whenever they wanted a cock suckind sissy faggot ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great more truth than you would know. I am a father of four small children. Two boys and two girls. They look to me as their protection and their loving eyes think I can do know wrong. I love them dearly. But they wouldn’t understand and sad if they knew what happened last month while I took them on vacation. I know may wife would leave and take them from my charge. I am embarrassed how I acted. I tell myself I can’t help it, but that’s is weakness. These two fathers had me performing vile sex acts. Fucking me, splitroasting me, sucking cocks, pissing in my mouth, eating their cum, wearing girl panties, verbally humiliating, ridiculing my small genitals. I don’t know what happens to me and allow my self to behave like this. This story made me realize how weak I am. I hope I don’t do this ever again. I’ll take my family to a different location next vacation to avoid those two fathers and their family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your cock sucking stories where the scent, taste and desire becomes overwhelming and the guy begs for cum and cocks and turns into a total cock whore. If it was safe from an STD perspective I could see myself being put into this uncompromising position of having to suck multiple cocks on my knees undoing many guys belts and pulling down their pants and having my face pushed into their growing hard underwear covered cocks and sweaty cum loaded balls and told to inhale their scent while other hard cocks where around me slapping my ears face, back of my head. I think I could and would for at least one night turn into total oral cock whore. I can't think of anything more erotic that turns me on more and causes me to leak precum!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG I loved this story. I loved it so much I started stroking my dick as I read it and felt myself getting harder and harder. By the time I got to the end of your story I was on my back with my head hanging off the bed almost on the floor. I started stroking harder until my cum shot directly into my open mouth. Now I'm your cum bitch and can't wait to taste another load.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous