All Comments on 'Humiliated Ch. 02'

by curiouswhore

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
datalifeplusdatalifeplusover 19 years ago
incredible

this story was so hot. The plot was very good, it made sense, yet was exactly what i wanted to read. i hope there is another installment of some sort, because i loved the last two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot...hot...hot

my cock was like a rock two paragraphs in. i briefly touchedit and com poured onto my hands. i dont waste any, anytime. i licked the delicious stuff off, although i much prefer stragers cum to mine, especially hot cum sucked out of the head of a hot, pulsing cock. i just finished the story. im hard again. i think ill be gewtting hard and getting off sall day. what a wondrrful thought. beingfucked by people everytime uou turn around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT STUFF

Thanks for more of your cock stiffening story. The idea of being a whore for any hard cock that wants to get off is my hottest fantasy. Filled and covered in hot cum as I'm called a slutty whore is a dream I want to come true. I will make it happen. Can't wait to be cum pig for mens pleasure. Please write more. I love seing my fantisies in print.

hogjackhogjackover 19 years ago
Bravo

Fucking well done. Good action and what a premise. Main character development nicely conveyed as well.

Splat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sooooo yummy!

If a girl ever had a wet dream it would be to sit back and enjoy that view while jerking off. Give us more...

MumrMumralmost 19 years ago
Hmm..

Methinks this does at least have basis in reality...Either way, very nice. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cumming

i tried not to cum, but your story had me shooting all over my face and mouth. i love eating cum. more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

god i fucking love your stories, they get me so wet. i came so hard after fingering myself while reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CUMPUSS

I too love being controlled and have loads of hot cum sprayed onto my face MMMM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what about his wife............

If all these people have seen him and are useing him, his wife has got to know. How does she react,how does her friends. It would be fun to see her pimp him out. how about his boss if it was me, I would have him sucking & fucking all day. Maybe even tapeing it to show at party. Make him wear pantys just so he can show them when I want him too.and yes everyone would know what he is...........LMBO

slutdog7

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

I wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Aak!

This is fiction, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it was fuckin hot

i was got so horny from reading this...it was really good..i loved the dialogued..it was fucking hot..make it inot a REALLY LONG series...please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love being filmed too

I love it when the guy who fucks me and puts his cock in my mouth films it. I love later on watching myself on film with a cock in my mouth and in my pussy. It makes me even more horny to see a big cock sliding in and out of my mouth and the cum shooting in my mouth. I'm such a cum-loving slut who can't get enough of cock anywhere and anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

fucking outstanding - make me the whore anyday

pamcdpamcdalmost 13 years ago
very HOT

WOW u sure have a hot story u should write more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where is Part 3

where is Part 3 of this Adventure Series , you could have him doing so many Men all over Town , Write part 3 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am a qhore like this guy and love gang bangs. I really want to have them cum on my ass but also like it when the pull out and emptly on my cock and balls. Somthing so humuliating about guys cumming there but I still like it. The most men I have ever had at one time was 12 but they all used me for a whole day. It was at a super bowl party and I was in the bath room laying over a coffe table needles to say a drank a lot of piss that day. They were all my friends and some of the wifes were out front. The hostes wife knew but she had the other ladies use the other bath room. She herself did come in and piss in my mouth and make me lick her after she pooed. She said no use wasting toilet paper with me there.I have caught talk of a St. Patricks day party where I will be used by all men and women who attend. Looking forawrd to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

These 2 chapters are very hot and got me so hard I came in my hand and ate it all up. Like one of the other readers, I too wonder what happened with his wife. She must have known what happened and probably saw the video like everyone else. It would be hot for the next chapter to have her dominate you and make you her sissy bitch. Perhaps wear some panties, nylons and a bra. This is actually what my wife made me do after she saw my video that my male lover made and showed her, He did it because he wanted me for himself but it ended up turning her on and now both of us are her sissy faggot bitches -- AND WE LOVE IT !!!

Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I have always wanted to do this also, i love to cum for other men

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm a sissy slut too

These 2 chapters are very hot and got me so hard I came in my hand and ate it all up. Like one of the other readers, I too wonder what happened with his wife. She must have known what happened and probably saw the video like everyone else. It would be hot for the next chapter to have her dominate you and make you her sissy bitch. Perhaps wear some panties, nylons and a bra. This is actually what my wife made me do after she saw my video that my male lover made and showed her. He did it because he wanted me for himself but it ended up turning her on and now both of us are her sissy faggot bitches -- AND WE LOVE IT !!!

Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm jealous

I've always fantasized about being used that way. I wish I had the courage to do it

hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Wish that was me..........

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

I wish this would happen to me. This is so erotically humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was so turned on I ate my own cum after reading your story. Thank you for showing me it's okay to be a cum sucking slut!!! I want to taste somebody else's cum and be their play toy. I want to suck cock while others are watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous