Humiliation Time

Story Info
She controls infertile husband throuh humiliation.
2.2k words
3.85
98.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubone
hubone
8 Followers

My name is Janet and I'm so mad I can't think straight. I'm so mad at my husband Mike that I don't know what to do -- but a plan is coming to me very quickly. But, before that, let me back up and give you some details.

First, I'm 39 but have been told that I look 29. My hair is dyed dirty blond and I'm what some people would say is petite just 5 feet exactly (I have been measured at 4'11" also) and 100 very trim pounds. However, those one hundred pounds are all in good locations as my measurements are 34C - 22 - 34. I often see men turn and look at me when I'm in public which makes me feel good. But, as a married woman, I don't ever return the eye contact - well, almost never.

Mike however is 50 - balding now -- and has become somewhat overweight for his 5'8 frame at nearly 225 pounds. He's gained at least 40 pounds since we married 12 years ago. However, he does have a great accounting job and makes excellent money -- I've always teased him that he better make great money as his 'other assets' leave much to be desired. He knows that I'm speaking of his 4 inch penis and sex lasting power of about 2 minutes tops. Often, he comes in just 3 or 4 strokes inside my wet cunt. It has been like that since we first started dating. I told a girlfriend once and she said that I had to get out of the marriage; that people deserved a better sex life than that.

But, 12 years ago at the age of 27, I had only had two lovers. Actually, they were little more than one night stands. Two night stands with both. I also had the brown hair I was born with matching my brown eyes. I also weighed about 25 pounds more and was a little on the plump side with a big ass for someone five feet tall. I didn't have a lot of self confidence and was only working in an office in a low position. It was then that I met Mike.

Mike took his time sexually with me which was fine with me. Of the two lovers I had in the past both left me overall not satisfied. Perhaps I should describe them and perhaps why I choose Mike would be more obvious. My first time was with Jim a guy I dated a few times in college. He was a year younger than me and like the typical college guy in that right from the first date he wanted in my panties. Unfortunately for him, he was clumsy, had acne, and didn't do anything to turn me on overall. Oh sure, I liked him touching my tits and pussy, but what he really wanted was blow jobs (he said he didn't want to get any girl pregnant in college). As I said, I only fucked him twice -- but over the course of a month I must have blown him 25 times. He wanted me to swallow his jizz but I always spit it out into a handkerchief. Most of these blow jobs were in his dorm room after we had been drinking -which was a daily thing in college.

Just after we started dating I asked him after one blow job to go down on me -- he made a face and said no. I didn't push the issue. It was about 2 weeks into blowing him nearly daily that I asked him to fuck me, knowing that he again may say no (due to his morals to not get someone pregnant). What he said was that he would think about it. But, a day later, he was ready to lose his virginity too and we did the deed.

His cock was about normal I would find out thru his Hustler Magazines that we often would look at in his dormroom prior to my giving a blowjob. Even though in those days the men's cocks were seldom hard in the magazines - I could tell his was similar to most. I guess I'd say that his cock was about 6 inches. And, it was nearly all I could take when he entered me the first time, after all, I am petite. I think that it was breaking my cherry that set him off within a minute of breaking my hymen. Obviously, I didn't get off and the mess was sickening - blood everywhere. We would only fuck one more time and I was so drunk as to not really remember it.

Two years out of college -- I still had not been fucked again. I didn't want to go the route of one night stands and had been trying to find the right man. But, I had discovered masturbation and actually found significant release overall in that manner. Sometimes I would diddle my clitty up to 3 times a night before drowsing off to sleep. Nevertheless, I wanted a man and security -- not my fingers and a dead end job. And, when I was out applying for a new job (at that time I was a salesperson in marketing phone room) I found my second lover. His name was Otis. And yes, he was black. He was applying for the same outside sales position that I was with a cosmetics company. Neither of us got the position that day but he asked my out for that night. He seemed very interested in me so I said yes.

He was interested in me all right -- he had a fetish for small white 'girls' as he would call them. By this time I had lost that extra college weight and weighed the same as I do now. Indeed, except for a few extra years -- I had the same body then as now. Anyways, he picked me up and we went to a club, that turned out to be a black dance club. I was one of about 10 white girls in this place (no white men) and the music that was played had sex as the theme nearly every time.

I went home to Otis's place that night and found out that the stories about black men were true as he had an enormous cock. In fact, it was too big for my small pussy hole and every time he tried to enter me he could only get the very tip of the head wedged in. And, even though I was very wet - pain was all I felt when he forced even an inch or so inside. So, even with Otis, I had to turn to blowing him. But, he was so big that I had to open as wide as possible just to get him in my mouth. I also found out that black men have lots of come and I nearly drown in comparison to my previous boyfriend Jim (who was white). Otis also was the first and only man to shoot his juice all over my face. He especially liked to aim right up my nostril and once even held his cockhead on my nostril for his entire come. I gagged until I vomited. This was not going to work out.

Then, I met Mike. At first, his older age was a complete turnoff. But, slowly he won me over with his gentleness and promised rich future with children. Somehow, I didn't even want sex with him because I was worried it would be as unsatisfying as the other two overall. But, my lovemaking with Mike was different --- unlike the two others -- he loved to eat my pussy. And, unlike the two others, he didn't have a penis that was too large for the petite frame I had. Indeed, I couldn't believe that his cock was so short as to not make me deep throat -- it didn't reach my throat. And, his cock easily fit into my tight canal too.

But, as I said earlier -- he also -- had a problem in bed. He had no staying power right from our first times of fucking. I've never had him last more than 5 minutes at most and as I mentioned it often is just seconds. Needless to say, he knows that any woman needs more than that for sexual satisfaction --- and, unlike the others -- Mike did give it, orally. In fact, I often would have him sucking, nibbling and licking for a good hour before I'd let him enter me for the one minute drill. Often, I would come numerous times in that hour. I loved to see how wet his face would get and often I'd rub his face into my cunt as I came. His whole face was often drenched and if so, I'd often make him wash it off before I let him fuck me. Coitus interruptus for him. But, he always followed my rules.

Slowly over the years, I imposed more control over the sex we had. One reason for this was one of the reasons I wanted to marry him; children. We were 3 years or so into marriage and I wasn't becoming pregnant. I went thru tests and I was fertile -- and he - would not go to testing; which pissed me off. He said that eventually all would work out. But, I wanted kids badly and assumed that the wimp must have a low sperm count or something. So, I would force him to wait for sex to 'build up' those 'wiggly boys'. Sometimes I'd make him wait a month (telling him that masturbating was not an option either) and told him if I caught him masturbating there would be hell to pay. For some reason, every time I would make him wait or threaten him for masturbating -- I could feel my cunt moisten.

It was almost like I was waiting to catch him in the act. And, sure enough, into the first one month 'wait' I did just that by walking in on him in the shower just as he was coming. I asked him what he was doing like a bad little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He just looked at me with a reddened face. I told him to dry himself off and get ready for real punishment (he said that waiting for sex was punishment for not having kids yet - not a way to build up semen).

As I waited for him to appear from the bathroom my pussy was getting hotter and hotter. What should I do to punish him for breaking the rule? What I decided on was to bind his hands behind his back and let him eat my pussy ----------- for two hours. The whole time he ate his little pecker flopped up and down (he was on his knees and I was on the edge of our bed) when I cared to look over the bed at it. It was dripping pre-cum. "He must like this" I thought. Finally, when the two hours were up - I reached down to his dripping cock and grabbed it. My hand was filled with slime and I reached up and smeared it on his face. I told him if I caught him again masturbating that it would be worse next time.

He meekly bowed his head and said okay. I also told him that since I had been checked out and was fine -- that it was his lack of quality sperm that had to be improved. With that we began to buy products that would increase semen production and thickness. But, the months turned to years and still no child. Over that period of time, I increased the penalties to my husband for not knocking me up. I'd even blame it on the fact that he couldn't make me climax with sex and that that was the reason I couldn't get pregnant. How can anyone come in one minute I would ask him - I can't.

Since he always seemed to like licking my pussy -- I even began to restrict that -- after all, his cock would leak all that pre-cum - that can't be good to build up sperm I would tell him. No, I made him buy me a small vibrator for my pussy -- and only after I came 3 or 4 times would I call him in the room to eat from my wet cunt for a final one. I'd always rub his face into the mess and often said that he's have to wait a few days longer to fuck me. I also told him to find me some stories on the internet about wives getting good fuckings. Many of these stories talked of women getting fucked for an hour by the same man or hours by many men. I loved the stories. In some of these stories the women tricked or forced their man to eat from their cunts after the sex. I especially loved those. I would insult Mike often about how he compared to the men in the stories. Once, I threatened to put him in panties unless he made me come while fucking me.

BUT THEN; I found the medical slip tucked away in the back of one of Mike's boxes downstairs. He had been lying the whole time; he had a vasectomy when we were dating about a year prior to marriage. I was beyond anger - I was going to teach him a lesson.

hubone
hubone
8 Followers