All Comments on 'Hung'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Forward

Great start. Looking forward to the sexploits of this recently single, donkey dick stud. Thanks.

statispro1statispro1almost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more.

Always good to get a story from you Erlikkhan. I have been a fan of yours for years. Look forward to more.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years ago
Hell yeah

Damn fine start to what should be a hot series! I believe Nan will rue the day she sent him packing and will beg Henry to come home. But will he be able to pull himself away from all the other pussy he's getting to go back to her? Hell, will he want to?

Gets a 5!

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 13 years ago
More, More

Geat charaters and engaging dialog. This story has POTENTIAL - build on it. Got a 5 from me.

vikingsiddhuvikingsiddhuover 11 years ago
too good

this is a great beginning...please continue with the story. I am waiting for you to publish the next chapter.

ttrfanaticttrfanaticabout 11 years ago
Great Stroke Story

Although I thought that you should have left the wife out of the story all together. Even though she could make for some good future plot lines, it just seemed like her character wasn't developed for the most part - kind of an afterthought really. Would love to see you write a follow-up to this though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next..........

Will the wife find a bigger cock, will she come back, will there be moresomes?

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 10 years ago

I'll stay tuned for the next chapter alright. Can't wait to see who you'll come up with. Perhaps his boss offers his own home for a while. Julie would love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More???

When's the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
outstanding but unfinished

Very sexy story left unfinished by the very talented author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous