Hung Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so exhausted I slept like the proverbial log. I met the ladies for breakfast. Ethel asked if I had a camera to which I had to answer no. I asked why and she told me no one would ever believe she had seen a man’s penis as big as Michaels. I suggested we might be able to get a disposable from the hotel. I recommended they enquire and meet me at Michael’s room while I go and check to see if it is OK. I knocked on his door and he opened it immediately, naked. He'd been up since sunrise and said he had already taken his cock for a walk over at Diggers, too which I laughed. I explained what the ladies wanted to do and of course he didn't mind at all. They arrived with a tentative tap on the door a little while later. Michael was sitting in a chair watching television and as usual, playing with his cock. He proceeded to provide a number of funny 'dick' poses including on one occasion hanging it over my shoulder while I sat in a chair. Michael said he had a party trick to show them. He sat on the end of the bed then laying back, lifted his legs up over his head touching his toes on the bed. His long flaccid cock fell easily into his mouth and he started sucking it into an erection. Ethel and Francis couldn't believe their eyes and began taking pics. I had seen it in pictures on the internet but never live and although I had tried many times I've only ever managed to get my cock a tantilising inch or so from my mouth.

Michael kept sucking until it was as hard as it had been at any time the night before. Taking it out of his mouth he asked Ethel to get ready with the camera and to take the shot when he said to. He returned his cock to his mouth and continued to suck it moving his mouth two to three inches up the shaft. Within a minute or so he removed it saying now. He lifted his legs moving his cock away from his mouth as cum streamed out of it onto his face and neck.

He manouvered himself off the bed and lean't against the wall. Bending from his waist until he could put his cock in his mouth he sucked it while Ethel took a couple more pics. When he leaned back against the wall again his cock was still rock hard as he began to move his hips causing his cock to bounce up and down cum flying all over the place. He stopped suddenly as another stream of cum poured onto the carpet in front of his feet.

By this stage Francis and Ethel had seen enough and taken their photos. As I walked them to the door Ethel whispered Michael is really sex crazy isn't he, I know Jo was put off by him in the end because of his obsession with his dick and particularly his constant need to cum all over everything. She asked how she would ever be able to get the film developed and then have to go and pick them up. I told her I knew a place in Kings Cross that would develop them. The only problem is the guy was known for publishing erotic pics anonymously on the net often without the owner’s permission. I then told them that Michael already has a bit of a reputation and has been written about on the Cruising for sex website although his name hasn’t been mentioned yet. I stopped at Little Diggers on the way up the coast on the off chance I would see the guy who had been written about. Maybe a few pics of his dick would add a little spice to his reputation. They laughed and made me promise to come and see them in Sydney when I return.

I returned to see Michael lying across the bed with his cock between his legs which hung over the side of the bed. I pushed his legs apart and kneeled between them lifting his cock into my mouth. It was still dribbling a little bit of cum as I sucked on it and played with his balls. Within a few minutes it began to rise again. I could not believe it could get hard again after all it’s been through over the last 24 hours. I felt it pulsing in my mouth and new there would be a load soon. I also thought there couldn't be much left so I decided to keep sucking even after the first signs he was going to cum again. Michael sat up and put his hand on my head holding it in place when his cock shuddered as a load shot deep into my throat gagging me. I tried to pull away as he continued to cum but he kept me there until I made it very obvious I'd had enough and pushed away. He lay on the bed lifting his hips and milking his cock as more cum kept dribbling onto his stomach. If that wasn't enough, he ran his hand through the cum and used it as a lubricant while he continued to play until he was totally exhausted and the last drop had been squeezed from his now limp mass of tubular flesh.

He passed out on the bed without saying a word. I left for my room to shower before heading over to Little Diggers to improve my all over tan. As it was Saturday the beach was crowded with some very good looking guys. A few mixed groups were also scattered along the foreshore and up near the rocks at the northern end. I walked the length of the beach until I found a secluded area amongst the rocks where I could lay down and work on my tan. I spent a couple of hours sun baking and swimming in the relatively cold water then went for a walk into the bushes above the beach remembering the stories I had read about Little Diggers. The amount of action going on was amazing and that included a couple of girls being well and truly fucked side by side just off the main path leading back to the main beach. They didn’t miss a beat as I walked past. I managed to get a very nice blow job from a couple of young guys who loved my big cock. They obviously hadn't met Michael.

After my excursion I decided to head back to the beach for another swim before calling it a day. As I descended the hill toward the beach and saw Michael walking along the foreshore naked except for a towel over his shoulder. His cock was hardening as it swung between his legs and by the time he was in front of the hill it was at full mast. He could care less that everybody was watching him and in fact it was obvious he enjoyed it.

He continued up the hill toward me no doubt heading for his stage, the ledge above the beach. A few guys had fallen in behind him as he scaled the hill. I quickly hid in some bushes off to the left of the track and waited until he had passed before heading back to my spot. I retrieved my towel and the rest of my gear and headed back to the resort.

Although Michael had asked me to call him on my way back to Sydney I never did. As Jo had said, the guy is absolutely obsessed with his own cock and is interested in little else. To some, the fact that they could play with such an unusually large appendage is pleasure enough and Michael will no doubt continue to attract as many suitors as he wants. Whilst I will not forget the times we had with it, I will easily forget its owner.

Michael Long
November 2003

12