Hungry Like The Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hand sliding up the sides of her rib cage and heard the moan rumble in his throat as his mouth worked its way across her collar bone. Just as the heat was rising again in her stomach, there was a knock at the door.

Tom broke away breathless, but smiled. "Don't go anywhere. And don't start thinking either."

He pushed away from her and padded toward the door. Cara turned and sat in the corner chair in front of the window. The pinpricks of city lights highlighted her silhouette. The door was enough around the corner that she couldn't see who it was. A shaft of light cut into the room as it opened.

"Mr. Wolf, I have your room service."

"I'll take it in, thank you."

Cara heard a quiet moment as he signed for the bill and then the delicate sound of china. The door closed and he appeared pushing a cart ahead of him with one hand.

"Hungry?" he drawled, smirking.

Cara's eyes went wide with mischief. But he left the plates covered and came toward her again.

Tom sat on the edge of the bed, directly in front of her chair, his thighs apart and his hands behind him, propping himself on stiff arms. He just watched her...watched each part of her body. Watched her make eye contact, then look away, then come back again. He sensed the boldness rising up in her again.

"You make me wet," she murmured.

"Show me."

She looked him in the eyes and paused, as if making a decision, but then slipped off her wedge sandals leaving them on the floor. Slowly, she leaned back into the chair and bent her left knee, folding it under herself, essentially sitting on her bare foot. Her right hand came down to her thigh and her fingers crawled the soft fabric up from her knee to the crease at her hip. Tom watched the white lace of her thong peek from under the black veil of skirt material.

Tom nodded once. "Take your top off first."

Cara blinked slowly. She crossed her arms at the waste and pulled upward on the wrap tank, exposing first a soft, trim belly with hint of tanned skin and then breasts barely contained inside a white satin (he was right) demi cup bra, the thin straps pulling at her shoulders. She dropped the shirt next to the chair and leaned back again slightly.

"I can't believe you're getting me to do this," she whispered.

"I'm just here to support and encourage," he defended, smiling. It was getting harder for him to think. With a more serious, deep voice he added, "Actually, I'm here to fuck you senseless. Show me those panties."

Ohhhh, she liked the sound of that. She pulled on the skirt again with her left hand so the fabric was draping across both thighs but high in the middle over her wrist. Tom saw a tiny satin bow on the band in the center....and the small fluff of hair just in the very middle thru the lace. She paused again, looking at him. He didn't mind guiding her...

"Now, show me what feels good."

Tom watched her put first one and then two fingers of her right hand into her mouth, running her tongue around them in circles and then down between them to the knuckle where they joined. God in heaven, he wouldn't be able to sit still much longer. His hands clenched on the bed sheet, but he remained still. Wet and shiny, she dropped the fingers to her crotch and used her left hand to pull the white lace to one side while her right hand floated above, and then rested on, the dark wet curls. He watched her straight fingers slide back and forth over the crease of her opening and up to the nub of her clit that was already swollen and showing itself. She circled it four times and then dipped both fingers all the way inside, closing her eyes and gasping softly.

"Jesus, baby." It was the sexiest fucking thing he'd seen in a long time and he wasn't about to sit on that bed any longer. But he wanted her really hot, not distracted, and not thinking of anything else but what he was about to do to her.

He watched her stroke herself with two fingers, and then pull out and tease her clit...rubbing in circles and figure eights before diving inside the dark wetness again. She was stroking faster, tipping her hand sideways so the hard side of her palm rubbed the tiny piece of flesh each time her fingers dove in and out. Her left arm leaned against the armrest of the chair and she slowly, as if subconsciously, brought her left hand up and cupped her breast, kneading and squeezing it.

Tom inhaled thru his teeth. He was twitching with anticipation when she opened her eyes and begged for him.

"Come here," panting deeply, her lips slightly sticking together as she spoke. "Please."

He pushed off the bed, standing in front of her, and grabbed his shirt by the shoulders and pulled the fabric up and over the back of his head. Cara, still fingering herself, sighed at his muscled chest and the thin layer of hair that trailed down along his belly and disappeared behind pant fabric. Then he undid his button and zipper. Sliding both hands under the waistband, he pushed cargos and boxes off together. In once step, he was before her, leaning down with his hands on the chair on either side of her. Cara pulled her fingers from her dripping cunt and wrapped them around the long hard cock displayed before her. Her eyes had been half closed, enjoying herself, but the sight of his stunning flesh so close made her dizzy. She licked the dryness on her lips.

"Pleeeease," she whispered again.

Tom closed his eyes and groaned at the feel of her hand, warm and moist, grabbing him. How many nights had he thought about her doing that? She was holding him now, covering the tip and then sliding firmly down the length of him, fingers curled one way and thumb curled the other.

His hands closed around her bottom, pulling her whole body forward to the edge of the armchair. Collapsing to his knees, he slid his hands up the insides of her thighs, spreading them, and moving himself between her legs. He'd waited too damn long for any more games.

She was still holding him, guiding him, her panties held aside in her left hand...his throbbing cock in her right hand. As soon as he felt the slightest touch of her against his tip, he thrust forward burying into her warmth, dragging her toward him with his hands, his knees grinding into the plush carpet.

Cara let out a deep, whimpering sigh and wrapped both arms around his shoulders, crushing her mouth against his neck.

He was in heaven. "Holy hell, you feel amazing."

He used his hands to hold her against his pelvis, and then pull on her to create a rhythm. Her legs wrapped around behind his, with her feet brushing on the creases at the backs of his knees.

He was inches from her face, watching the pleasure and surprise wash over her. She was warm and soft and tight and he felt her slickness pulling against him each time he withdrew and then pushed into her again. She sat up slightly, propping herself with one arm, which tipped her pelvis forward against him, stroking him harder. The soft silk of the bra brushed against his ribs on each rocking movement.

They pulled on each other, bringing their bodies together every half a second. Tom drew his hands up and slid the bra straps off each of her shoulders. The repetitive movement of her body made her shaking breasts spill over the top of the satin cups, her nipples hardening in the air. He slid is hands along her ribcage, holding firmly, while his thumbs reached inward and circled the tips of her nipples.

"OH Tom, that feels... Ohhhh, God....."

"Ahhhh....baby.... You're the sexiest little thing I've ever seen. I just want to love you....and drive you crazy.....and fuck you so hard you can't think."

She smiled between her heavy breathing. "Well, two down. One to go."

Now it was her turn to become serious. She looked him in the eye, panting against his mouth, begging again. Demanding. "Fuck me. Please."

Tom groaned with desire, wrapping both arms around her hips and under her ass. He bent one leg up, planting a foot on the floor, her thigh draped over the top of his.

"Hold onto me, baby doll...."

As she gripped his shoulders, he flexed and stood up, lifting her frame up and onto him, still buried inside her. Cara exhaled deeply, awash in desire. She gripped his hips with her thighs, wrapping her bare feet under his ass, and kissed him squarely on the mouth, dipping her tongue inside to play with his.

She felt him turn and take three steps to the bed and then knee down on the mattress with one leg before dropping her onto the cool sheets and collapsing on top of her. He buried one hand in her hair, holding the top of her head while the other found her breast and searched for the nipple amid the satin padding.

Suddenly he pushed with both arms so he was above her, his fast, shallow breathing floated across her cheek.

"We gotta get you out of all this," motioning to the skirt and lingerie clinging to her body. He began to pull away...pull out of her.

She moaned softly, "No, don't leave."

"I know sweetheart. But it'll be even better."

He pulled out quickly as she gasped but then his hands were on her skirt, yanking it and the thong to her ankles and off her feet. She propped herself up on her elbows and he reached around and undid the two clasps of her bra, sliding it off her arms and tossing it to the floor.

He moaned again at the slight of her breasts. Especially with her propped at that angle, they were full and round with dusky pink nipples. He held himself up with a hand on either side of her stomach and wrapped his lips around one of the mounds. Her skin was soft and faintly sweet with perfume and she cried out as he swirled his tongue around the bumps of the areole and then flicked on the tip of her nipple.

Cara grabbed for him again, her hands groping along his stomach, his thighs, wriggling thru the hair of his groin. God he was glad she was so ready for him. He wanted back inside that tight, wet pussy. As her hands reached their target again and wrapped around his length, Tom levered higher to crush his mouth onto hers. He began a wicked pattern of licking against her teeth, her tongue, and the crease of her lips. He felt her thighs draw upward and then open, demanding him be there. He paused just slightly to let her guide him to her, but as she loosened the grip of her hand to move it away, he plunged inside and she felt back into the down pillows taking him with her.

"AAhhhh......." His hips rocking slowly into hers....Whispering into her mouth as he kissed her.

"Ohhh shit, I'm so hard. God baby...." he breathed.

His body moved deliberately on top of hers. He could feel a mist of sweat between her breasts. The round, supple mounds were against his chest but the wetness on her skin made him slide slightly against her. And with his weight partially off, her breasts were round against him, the hard nipples rubbing the hair on his chest making them even more sensitive.

She lifted slightly, both to push her hips back against his each time he moved, and also to nip at his lips that hovered just over her face.

Their rhythm was constant and deliberate -- determined, but not rough. Cara watched the sheen of sweat on his face and then closed her eyes to concentrate on the feel of his stomach rubbing hers, the hair on his legs brushing the insides of her thighs, that amazing cock stroking, teasing, every inch of her inside.

"Ohh, " she moaned. "Oh God...." Her breath came faster, a sweet little squeal with each exhale. "Oh...you're so...."

He knew she was getting close and despite the pain of holding himself back, he kept a steady rhythm....short, fast strokes that built her higher and higher without interruption. He tilted his hips slightly, pushing hard onto her pubic bone and bringing the base of his cock along her swollen clit with each thrust inside her.

As her body was tensing, her chest muscles plumped her breasts even more, pushing them into him. He felt the definition of her shoulder and tricep under his hand. The combination of toned arms and legs with the soft roundness of her hips and breasts was driving him nuts.

On instinct, he threaded his hands into hers and pulled them above her head, locking her underneath him. He put some of his weight on his elbows at the sides of her head, but was otherwise covering her. Cara let out a moaning cry of pleasure. "Fuck me Tom," panting. "oh....Fuck me." More panting. "Don't stop. Oh.....Don't stop." Her right leg climbing higher along his body, hooking her foot under his taut backside while her thigh grazed his ribcage. He pulled his foot over the ankle of her other leg, pinning it to the bed, essentially splaying her beneath him.

"That's it baby... Jesus, you're tight." He pounded hard again. "I wanna be deep in this sweet pussy of yours when you cum."

"Mmmmmm...yeah.....please. Oh....I'm wet....you make me so wet. Rub my nipples honey. Please."

His released one hand, still holding her wrists with the other, and wrapped his fingers around a nipple, rolling the hard nub between his thumb and the knuckle of his second finger, while the pad of his first finger rubbed the top of it. She cried out loudly and pushed her wrists against the hand still holding her down.

"God, you're throbbing around me," his voice rasping into the soft flesh at the side of her neck. "That's it sweetheart....cum for me. Feel me inside you...." Tom grunted again, groaning against the ecstasy of it. "Ohhh...you feel so fucking good. Feeling you slide against me..." He groaned deeply with each breath. "God, you're getting even wetter..."

Cara couldn't believe the urgency, the tightness, the obsession to find a release for this feeling. There were stars flashing on the closed lids of her eyes. Suddenly heat flooded from her stomach, across her chest and up through her neck. Her shoulders and arms tensed against his weight and she tipped her hips into him with the tiniest movement, contracting her pelvic muscles, stomach, and thighs.

"Ohhhh GOD," she cried. Her whole body tightening...curling...until he released her hands and could slide that arm under her concaved back, his fingers open wide cupping her shoulders, the other hand still squeezing against her nipple, rolling it tightly. He buried deeper, thrusting, as she gasped, eyes closed, mouth open, panting, crying, "Ohhhhhh Tom...oh I'm gaaa...I'm gonna cu..." And with that the heaviness exploded around her.

For a moment, she was completely quiet, holding her breath in a silence scream. He saw the wincing of pleasure on her face and then heard her gasping. Tom reached down, grabbing her ankle with his hand and pulled gently, bending her leg up until her knee was under his right shoulder. She was still crying out, pulsating, squeezing him. With her legs completely open to him, he thrust hard and deep -- once, twice, three, four, five times -- feeling his cock slam into the back of her hot wetness. She cried out again, squealing. That was the edge of his limit. Hot, creamy cum hurtled thru him and he wanted her to feel every bit of it, every bit of him. Tom heard her whimpering and felt the final clenching of steaming wet pussy around his cock, milking it, her body shuddering underneath him. Her hands dug into his back and he exploded inside her warmth, his voice strong and deep with focus. ".....Ohhhhh Christ Baby....."

She was still beyond words but he could hear them crying out together, gasping with each breath.

"....OHHHHH....Unnhhhh.....Ohhhhh yeah.....Ahhhhhh...."

Her hands gripped the backs of his shoulders, circling, caressing -- and then moving lower to squeeze his ass. Tom buried his face into the pillow under her and groaned.

Releasing her ankle, he brought both hands onto the sides of her head with fingers splayed into the tangled locks...forehead to forehead...and breathed heavily against her cheek. Her hands traveled slowly from the small of his back, up across his spine, and gripped each of his shoulders again as she moaned softly.

Still inside her, Tom rolled sideways onto his left shoulder, sliding that arm under her neck and leaving his right leg across hers, keeping her hips against his.

He was still breathing hard, his chest heaving against her. She heard the wry humor coming from him. "You ok, darlin?"

She giggled quietly with heavy breath, nodding. "You have no idea."

His hand stroked her hair from her temple. "Ohhhh....I think I do."

She giggled again, a bit louder, which made him smile.

There was awe in her voice. "Oh fuck, you're amazing."

He hugged her tightly. She was rolling her body next to him, fidgeting, like she was antsy. Every once in a while she'd giggle again and kiss him along his chest and neck. Finally she calmed and lay still against him.

"All right. Hold on sweetie," he murmured.

She gasped as he pulled out of her gently, but then moaned with contentment as he put his full hand against her crotch, massaging her dripping pussy...from palm to fingertip, just holding tightly.

She sighed slowly. "That feels incredible," her eyes closed in enjoyment.

"Good," his breathe calming, but still deep. "Hang tight, I'll get a towel."

Cara heard his weight shift off the bed, and the soft movements as he grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom. She lay on her side, her legs pressed together, bent at the knee. As he approached her, leaning over, she let him glide the towel up the insides of both her thighs and then palm her again, the same as before, but with the towel in between their flesh. She was overwhelmed by his care, heady with his heat and warmth. As he straightened again and brushed the towel over himself, Cara took ahold of his wrist and pulled -- wanting him back down beside her. But he resisted and pulled away from her smiling.

"Oh no. Not quite yet sweetheart," leaving over to plant a kiss on her lips.

He had also brought two robes from the bathroom -- in signature Hotel Monaco animal print. He put a black and white zebra print on himself and left the spotted leopard on the bed for her. Then he moved to the foot of the bed where the room service cart had been parked. She heard the determination and desire in his voice as her mouth dropped open to his commandment...

"I'm gettin a snack. Cause then you're going for round 2."

12