Hunted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle grins up at her master as he hovers over her, blood dripping down her chin. She laps it from her fingers as she climbs onto her feet. When she stands face to face with her master, he slaps her across the face so hard she falls to the floor once again.

"I...I cannot believe you just did that," she only looks up to Darrien with shock now. She climbs to her feet once again, and, averting her eyes from her master, scampers from the room.

How can it be after two centuries of un-life Belle could still act like a spoiled, little brat sometimes?

Darrien sits back in his throne as he shakes his head, and returns to the musings she so irritatingly disturbed. As his mind turns to the hunter girl once again, he can sense that she is suddenly moving rapidly now: Straight for him.

Darrien smiles coyly to himself. Perhaps it is time to feed after all, he cannot be caught in a weakened state when the hunter arrives. Darrien wonders why he feels so suddenly excited? And why it has been so long since he has felt this way at all...

At the speed she is approaching she won't arrive before morning: So Tomorrow night then...

This should prove to be quite entertaining indeed...

12