Hunted or Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbabe
urbabe
5 Followers

I did not feel so stretched this time. Well he stretched me good earlier. He began to fuck me as well as reach around to play with my clit. I was waiting for him to pull out and jam it into my ass. The fucking and finger flicking was too much. I arched to cum and moaned into the gag.

He let me fall forward. After I had regained some air I heard, "You are tighter than Jerome lead me believe. He told me that you were loose like a woman that had a kid. Damn babe you are hot and tight."

I was moaning into the gag and thrashing trying to get the guy off me and out of me.

His hands went under me and grabbed my breasts while I thrashed around. However, his weight and being on top of me prevented me from doing much.

He began to fuck me in the prone position. Damn Stacy you are one tight young woman. No wonder Jerome said, "Save some of that ass for me Charles, don't spoil it for me," before I headed over here. In case you are wondering, Jerome is taking care of Jean. You both will have a lot to talk about for ages."

"Well Stacy, your new experiences will not be complete until your ass is fucked. Jerome and I flipped a coin. Your ass is my pleasure. I know it will hurt the first time but you soon will get use to it and will take it anytime with ease. Now you can scream your pretty, little head off but the gag will muffle most of it. The place is closed so nobody will hear you. If you want to scream without the gag, I can take it out. Maybe Jean will have hers out and you then can hear her scream. Do you want her to hear you scream as I bury my black cock deep into your sweet white ass? If you want me to take the gag out, nod yes. Otherwise I will leave it in."

"Okay bitch my cock wants your ass. It's nice and lubricated so I'm going to pull out and lift you into doggie position and then we are going to play."

Charles did as he said. However, he went ever so slowly with his cock into me. He used minor fucking moves and each forward move opened me more. I was moaning more and harder even tough I had the feeling he was going to be as gentle as possible with me. I tried to relax. I then felt my anal ring snap around his cock. I knew then the head was in.

Charles went for more lubrication taking it from my pussy. I felt him lubricating his cock. He began slow fucking movements followed with a huge shove. I felt his balls hit my thighs. I arched and moaned knowing he had put all of his cock deep into me. The sensation was no different. I just knew he had it all in.

He started to fuck me holding onto my hipbones. The pain was subsiding. I began to thrust my hips back to him to capture his black cock as the pain had mostly disappeared. I knew I was stuffed and stretched. That sensation had not left.

We were building. I was moaning. I felt him undoing the security strap on the mouth gag. I spit the ball out and continued to moan and climb to my first ass induced orgasm. The feeling of being a slut for a guy was overpowering. As I went over the edge I screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, God!" My body convulsed hard from the orgasm and with it, shaking made the cock feel larger in me intensifying the cum. I collapsed forward and Charles followed me down.

I was panting trying to get some air back and I heard, "Yes, Yes Jerome, make that deposit deep in my ass; scald me with your semen."

I knew Jean had a cock in her ass. That caused me to have a mini-cum.

After recovering, Charles slowly withdrew. He sat on the sofa and said, "That is an awesome body you have Stacy. Jerome and I can introduce you to many guys and girls that would love to play with you. Before leaving, I will give you a card with a number if you ever get in the mood. There is nothing better than seeing a white bitch bathed in black man's cum all over her belly and tits. Give it some thought."

"Well Jerome and I are headed for a party. Jean and you sure are welcome to join us. Get yourself dressed while I get my street clothes and cards for you."

I did as he said and then gingerly walked over the booth where Jean was. She was dressing. I went "Pssssssst."

She turned, seeing me she smiled and said, "What an experience, huh, Stacy?"

"God, yes, I don't know if a white guy can satisfy me like these guys can."

Jerome and Charles then showed up, handing us cards, maps and phone numbers.

They indicated they would walk to the car with us and hoped we would follow them to the next party.

When we got to the car, we hugged and kissed them. They both said, "Follow us."

Jean was driving. I sat down softly. She started the engine and followed the taillights of the car in front of her. I did not say a word. That could be another story.

urbabe
urbabe
5 Followers
12