Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked down to see his semen frothing around Beth's lips as she furiously sucked every drop from inside of him. It was a sight he hadn't seen in longer than he could remember. Even on the exceptionally rare occasions that his wife went down on him - not at all in the past five years - she had never once allowed him to come in her mouth. Yet he could feel the swallowing action as Beth drank down his sperm!

Finally, she rose from her knees, tits wobbling deliciously inside the sheer bra. She came to him with open mouth and he could see that she hadn't swallowed everything, but before he could react further she put her mouth against his and pushed her gooey tongue inside. Beth loved kissing a man while his come was on her lips. It was a deliciously wicked turn-on for her, especially when she could tell that he wasn't prepared for it. She continued to stroke his cock and rub her breasts against his chest until he was eagerly responding, sucking the flavor of his own essence from her mouth as they kissed passionately.

After a few minutes, she broke away. John was breathing hard and obviously needed a few minutes to recover. She stripped off her skirt and lay down on the bed, picking up her cigarettes. Although normally she would have liked nothing more than an extended pussy-eating at this point, she was concerned that by giving in to her husband's desire for sex earlier, John would run across an unexpected surprise inside her that would ruin her plans. She lit a cigarette and exhaled a cloud of smoke, running her fingers inside of the lacy panties she wore.

Her cunt was extremely gooey with her own thick, excited juices. But as she plunged a pair of experienced fingers inside, there was no doubt that some of Kyle's jism remained. She decided to play it safe and let him get excited again watching her play with herself while she smoked.

John, unfortunately, had other ideas. Shedding the remainder of his clothes, he dove onto the bed in front of her and started working her thong down her legs and over her high heels. Her pussy was close to his face and he could smell the ripe scent of her arousal.

"John," she whispered, thinking quickly. "You don't have to eat me. I'm...my pussy gets really, really wet - messy even. And I've been told it has a pronounced flavor. Just finger me if you want to..."

"I can see how wet you are," he remarked, enjoying the unfamiliar scent and sight. "Your pussy cream is practically leaking out from inside of you. Your husband obviously has neglected you..." Smiling and moving closer, he went on. "This is what a cunt should look and smell like! My wife insists on douching before sex, so there's practically no taste at all." Anything further that he might have said was muffled as she gave in to her desire and her straining hips finally reached up to meet his probing tongue.

"Oh God," she cried softly, putting one hand behind his head and pulling his mouth into her sex. "Yes, lick me..." She looked at the cigarette in her hand and briefly considered putting it out, but then shrugged and took a drag. Like in that movie, she thought idly, he doesn't care if I smoke while he eats...

John found that Beth had been right about her pussy. It was extremely wet and sticky and he found his chin covered almost immediately. And the taste was much stronger than his own wife's, but in a pleasant way. Fortunately for Beth, he loved eating a woman out and enjoyed the unfamiliar experience of her twat.

Beth was a very active, squirmy participant. Always one to love having her cunt licked, knowing that John was unconsciously eating the remnants of her husband's load along with her own arousal was driving her absolutely wild. She was literally grinding her pussy against his face from underneath. Since she kept it closely trimmed, but not shaven, her hair was soft enough not to irritate his skin - a fact he would certainly appreciate when he went back to his wife. She kept one hand on the back of his head and pulled the fabric of her bra off her tits with the other, the better to tweak her hard nipples.

"Suck it all out of me," she begged him. "Make me squeeze all my pussy come into your mouth."

At her urging, John redoubled his efforts. He pushed two fingers inside of her easily, and quickly added a third. His tongue moved across her clitoris like a tornado, from side to side and up and down. Incredibly, even more of her frothy white juices sluiced out as he thrust his fingers up to the knuckles. Her cries grew even more feverish. "All of them! Give me all your fingers!"

It was something he would never have even tried with his wife, but John instantly complied. On his next thrust he straightened his pinkie and added it to the other three fingers already inside of her. As slick as her cunt was, they slid in easily and he could feel her pubic bones pressed tightly against his digits. He sucked her clit once again as he fucked the blade of his hand up into her and was rewarded with an ear-splitting shriek as her climax ripped through her like a high-speed locomotive and her legs scissored around his neck to hold him to her.

It took a few minutes for them both to regain their breath and balance after such an intense experience, and Beth was sweet enough to kiss and lick the mingled sexual fluids from his mouth and chin. She then pulled him on top of her and guided his prick to her steaming gash.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear. "Push your cock into me - into another woman's cunt, when it has only been in your wife for so many years."

John felt a pang of guilt at that, but not enough to stop him from rocking his hips forward and sliding all the way into her depths. They both let out a simultaneous moan at that. He fucked her in silence for a few minutes, and then Beth spoke again, her breath warm in his ear.

"Tell me about your wife," she urged him.

He grunted and gave her an odd look, although he kept screwing her. "You're kind of a kinky bitch, aren't you? Why do you want to talk about my wife?"

Beth knew she was on risky ground, but she plunged ahead anyway. "It makes me feel so hot, knowing that you've been faithful all these years but now it's me you're here with tonight." She kissed him hard and squeezed his cock with her pussy. "You liked it when I sucked you off, didn't you?"

He moaned his agreement and thrust deeply. She pulled his lips to her left nipple and he sucked her fiercely.

"She wouldn't do that would she? Suck you? Swallow your come, and then kiss it back into your mouth?"

"No," he panted.

She dug her nails into his shoulders. "She wouldn't let you fuck her this hard, would she?"

"Oh God no."

"Harder," she urged him. Truthfully he was already thrusting both hard and deep, but she really wanted to be fucked relentlessly. She knew she had him when his strokes were so aggressive that their flesh slapped loudly in the room and she could feel her cunt squirting out juices with each new thrust.

"Tell me you love fucking me," she demanded. "Tell me you love cheating on her with me."

"Oh Jesus, I do..." he cried. "It's so good."

"Better than her?" she pressed.

"Yes!" His shout accompanied the dam breaking as his orgasm welled up inside his balls and erupted in her clenching vulva to spray deep inside of her. She released her own cries and let a second climax course through her body. Less intense than the first, during oral sex, it was nonetheless deeply gratifying to come with her pussy full of pulsing, ejaculating cock. They fucked like that for many long seconds as their bliss subsided, before his dick finally softened in her and he slid to the side.

********** Unsurprisingly, Beth thought, John had beat a hasty retreat once the sex ended. She couldn't blame him, since he was probably feeling many mixed emotions as a result of his infidelity. She, on the other hand, was feeling quite good about herself. Lighting a cigarette, she contemplated her successful hunt. She had found exactly what she was looking for, she decided - and the pleasure had certainly been mutual. She knew that, for whatever guilt he might be feeling, John had been telling the truth when he said she was a better fuck than his own wife.

She had called Kyle's room a few minutes after John left and told him to come down and join her. As she heard his plastic key in the door, she smiled and enjoyed the feeling of warm come running from her slit. She knew that in moments, she would be enjoying having her second creampie of the night eaten as she told her husband all about the evening...

12